Chapter Thirteen

She is my Queen!!!

In the Queen palace... A very lifeless Queen was sitting in the living hall alone, with her hand under her chin, supporting her head. She gaze longingly to the doorway and let out a huge heavy sighed. Her personal nanny came in with a bowl of dessert in her hand, she looked at the Queen with pity. The Queen hadn't been eating much lately, since the King had started being busy for almost two weeks now. "Your majesty... I bring you some dessert." She tried to coax her beloved Queen.

The Queen looked at her with a pout. "I'm already bored to death here. Even thought you give me all kind of delicious dessert in the world, I still wouldn't have the appetite to eat it." The nanny shook her head at the childish Queen. "You have to be patient your majesty. Wait until his majesty have free time later, his majesty will surely bring you out to play. I realized that his majesty had started being nice to you your majesty." "So what if he is being nice to me? He still wouldn't let me go out of the palace. Such a stingy guy! I only want a pass that I can used to go out freely, and he still don't want to give that." Her pouting lips got higher as she complained about the King.

"Your majesty, maybe his majesty worried about your safety, so his majesty don't want to let you go out alone." The Queen pouting lips deflated to the side, felt annoyed to what the nanny just said. "What danger will I get just by going out to the town?!!! Just stop it, you don't have to talk for the stingy guy. How I hate him!"

"Ji Hyo ah, are you angry at me again?" The King walked in with a smile on his face. When Ji Min saw the King has came, she politely bowed to him and left. "Did you really plan not to talk with me?" The King asked, smiling, when he saw the Queen face that full of fury. The Queen ignored him and turned her back to the King, decided to have a silent protest against him. But she only heard the King let out a helpless sighed. "I was originally planning to take you out to the town today, but it seems like you didn't have the mood for. Then I guess I'll just leave then." He said and proceed to step out of the living hall. With this trick, he wouldn't believe that his Queen would still remained to be silent and ignored him. 

"Wait!!!" The Queen called out. The King smile proudly. See, what he said was true. The Queen could never be mad at him any longer when she heard the word 'go out'. He turned to looked at the Queen and acted as if he was clueless. "What is it?" The Queen stood up from the chair and walked towards the the King. She pulled his arm, guiding him the chair, asking him to sat on it. "Kim Jong Kook, you really want to bring me out?" She asked with her toady and excited smile.

The King fake out a frown on his face. "I was planning too. But it seem like you are not in a good mood, so next time then." He said and stood up, walking to the doorway again. The Queen when panic when she heard this. She quickly grab the King arm, preventing him from leaving. "Your majesty! I'm not in a good mood at all. In fact, I'm in my excellent mood now, see? Especially when I see you. I felt like my heart will burst from happiness." She put out her best 'puppy dog face' on.

The King let out a small laugh when he saw that cute expression of her. "Okay then. You go to prepared, I have to check on the servant for a while." When she heard that the King would brought her out, she jumped excitedly in excitement. "Yeah!!! Thank you your majesty! I know your majesty is the best. The best King ever in the world, no wonder every everyone adore you so much." She started to praised the King.

The King let out a happy laugh when he heard her praised. You have to know that it was not very easy to got praised by this Queen. He cared her head softly. "Enough already. Go prepared no, I will bring you out if it's late later." 

The Queen only need less than a minute to changed herself into a her 'undercover' uniform. "I'm done." She exclaimed as she saw the King came. The King nodded his head, smiling softly at her. "Let's go then."

They were only reached the front gate when the King's nanny came to them. "Lady Yoon Eun Hye had come back your majesty." He told the King. "Oh? Lady Eun Hye had come back? Why didn't she told me beforehand that she'll come back today?" A gentle expression appeared on the King's face as he said this. "I'll go see her now." He said and turned to the Queen. "Ji Hyo ah, we'll go out other time."

"What?" The Queen glared at the King, disappointment was obvious in her eyes. 'What kind of concubine can make a King like him, turned back at his own word?!!! He promised to bring me out!!!' She thought furious as she felt an unknown hurt felling in her heart...

 

Here is an early update for you guys... I'll update again later if I have time ^^ Happy Reading!!!