Chapter Thirty Three

She is my Queen!!!

She woke up as she felt something soft gently caressing her face. And what welcoming her as she opened her eyes had completely causing her to be over joy. "Kim Jong Kook!!! Finally!!! Why did you only wake up now? Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to get up? Do you know how worried how scared I am? I've never been so scared inn my whole life!!!" Tears flowing down her cheeks. Seems like she had cried out all her tears for one years just in that two days.

"Please don't cry. I'm fine... Hey, look at me, I'm okay." His voice was so gentle and soft. Afraid that if he accidently rising his voice a bit, would caused her to cried even more. He hate seeing her cried.

"Why didn't you run away when they told you so? Why did you have to stay with me and put yourself in danger?" She really didn't know what she would do if something had happened to him. She would blame herself for it!

He gritted his teeth trying to hold back the pain on his arm and let out a small smile for her, just for her. ""I've said before that I'll protect you."

"Kim Jong Kook..." Her sob became louder. Yes, he did said that he would protect her before. But she never thought that he would really meant it. She thought he was just saying it to comforted her. She never thought that he would made it as he promise to her!!!

He raised his hand and gently wipe off the tears on her face, small smile keep spreading on his still a little bit pale face. "Don't cry anymore. Your eyes will be swollen if you keep on crying. Come on, don't cry. You wouldn't be beautiful anymore if your eyes are swollen." He jokes, trying to clamed her down.

"Kim Jong Kook I always get angry and being disrespect to you. I wouldn't follow anything that you told me, I always caused you trouble. But why... why did you still keep on being nice to me? I didn't deserve it."

He let out a disappointed smile. "You didn't deserve it?" If you didn't deserve it, then who deserve it? Looks like him being nice to her would only caused her to felt burden of owning his kindness towards her. Maybe... Just maybe someday, she would actually wanted to stay by his side just because she felt thankful to him. But that's not what he wanted! Dammit!!! "Don't worry I'll be more careful next time."

She didn't know why had his expression had changed for 180 degree just in a short time. But she knew she don't like it the expression on his face now. "The people that attacked us, are them the third prince's people?" She don't like the expression on his face now, so she tried to changed the topic, hoping that she could changed his emotion too.

His emotion did changed, but it changed into a cold one, Cold grin tugging on his lips. "There is no denial for that."

"How can he be that cruel? He can even attack his own brother!"

He let out a cold laugh. "Brother? For him, the throne is more important than anything!"

They were silent for a while when the Queen decide to voice out what had been playing in her mind. "But for some reason I think that men that had stop the attack was coming to safe us." Her lips pouting while her hand on under her chin supporting her head, loss in her deep thought. She really couldn't figured out what was the reason for him to came safe them if he also the third prince's people.

"Really?" He looked up at her who seems loss in her own world. This women do have an amazing observation. He thought to himself.

The Queen only nodded her head as in replied.

"That's enough. Don't think about it anymore. We should get going now."

"Now?" She finally came out of her own world. She stared at him with both her eyes opened wide. "But you still hurt!"

"It's okay. I still can hold this. We can't stay outside for too long anymore as they already aware of our presence. Only by getting to Prince Kang's place that we will be safe." He couldn't risk it to outside anymore. He was the one got hurt now, but how about the second time? He couldn't risk her to be in danger.

The nodded her head. "Okay then." Even though she was worried about his injured but maybe only by getting there as soon as possible could let him rest and taking care of his wound without any worries.

It was only the next day evening that they had arrived to the Ha Town. He gritted his teeth holding back the pain that keep on increasing on his arm. "Are you alright?" The Queen worriedly looked at the men who back beside her with his pale face that seems like keep on getting paler and paler if it was still possible.

He nodded his head. "I'm okay. We almost reach there. It just at the front."

The Queen could sense it that his acted towards her had changed. He seems like had became colder to her now. But she couldn't figured out why. So she decided not to say anything.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When they had finally reached their destination, the sun had already set.

The Queen walked forward and knocked on the huge wooden door a few times.

"Who is coming at this time?" A men that looks like dress like a servant opened the door. "May I ask what is the purpose of the two of you coming here at this hour?"

"Hi, nice to meet you. Were here to meet with Prince Kang." She smile as to show her manners even though she felt like breaking this men nose. Why does he have to looked at them like they are here begging for foods?!!!

The men still with his annoyed look on his face, looked at the both of them from head to toe. Then he coldly said. "I'm sorry but my master is taking his rest now. Please come again another time." he was about to shut the door back when the Queen stepped forward to stop him.

"Stop!!!'" She took out the pass that the King had gave to her before and forcefully stuffed it into the men's hand. "Give this to Prince Kang and he will come meet us." Who was he kidding. He want them came again another time? Then could the third prince kill them another time?

The men was completely dumbstruck when he saw the object in his hand. He never ever thought that he could ever hold this object in his hand in his whole life!!! He quickly looked at to the obviously annoyed women in front of him. "Please wait for a while." He said, attitude had complete changed for earlier.

He rush back in and not long after a men that looks like at the same age at the King came out. His was kind of good looking (of course not as good as the King), and his smile was kind of nice to see. She would definitely being woo by him if it was in the past, but she doesn't have any interest in those stuff anymore now. 'So he is Prince Kang.' She thought.

The men rushed over to the King. "Jong Kook hyung! I heard that you are injured, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

The King forced out a small smile despite trying to hold back the pain. "I'm fine. Let's go inside first."

The men nodded. "Let's go inside. Ask the best imperial physician in town to come immediately." He ordered the servant beside him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They were all gather in the living after the imperial physician had left. Only then that Prince Kang realize about the petite women that came along with the King. He was about to asked the King about her identity but was interrupted by a women's voice.

"Jong Kook oppa..." The sweet voice called from the door.

"Jin young ah, how are you? You have become more beautiful after we haven't meet for a long time I see." The King greeted her which caused the Queen to frowned.

"Jong Kook oppa why did you always like to make fun of me?" She said shyly, face had turned into a shade of pink.

'Jong Kook oppa? WOW! Such a sweet calling!' The Queen rolled her eyes in annoyance. She could see it in that girl eyes that her feeling for the King was not that simple. And this caused some uneasy feeling to formed in her heart.

Prince Kang who was aware of the Queen emotion quickly changed the topic. "Jong Kook hyung who is this?" He asked the King gesturing to the Queen.

"She...She... She is the Queen." The King felt kind of awkward introducing the Queen as he had never introducing the Queen before to anyone. But as he thought of this, another realization came to him. She might be wouldn't be the Queen again after this right?

"Song Ji Hyo?!!!" Prince Kang studied the Queen in disbelief. "But hyung she doesn't look like her at all. Or did you took of the throne from her already? And this is the new Queen?"

The King never had a chance to answered as the Queen who was kind of unsatisfied with the Prince's reaction had beat him to it. "Prince Kang don't have to be that surprise. This is me, the evil Queen that is feared  by everyone, Song Ji Hyo." Sarcasm was obvious in her sentence.

When Prince let out a little laugh as he heard what the Queen said. "So, you really is the evil Queen that is feared by everyone, Song Ji Hyo?"

The Queen glared at him. "Yes! It is me! Why? Do I need to put on few inch of powder my face so you will recognize me? Did I look better that way?" She was definitely annoyed now.

"Hehe... No. No. It's okay. You look better this way." The Prince found out that he kind of like to jokes around with this petite women.

The King couldn't stand seeing them like that anymore. "Gary ah, it's kind of late now. You can go to rest, don't have to look after us." He found a excuse to chased him away.

The Prince agreed and was about to took his leave when he was stop by the Queen.

"Can you give me another room please?" She asked hesitated.

"What?" Her question sure was had took the Prince off guard. Why did she needed another room? He look at the Queen and the King back and forth. Something seems wrong with both of them expression. But who was he to asked about they personal life. He turned back to the waiting Queen. "Sure. Follow me."

"Thanks." She muttered. Although she was worried about his injured, but she didn't show anything on her face nor that she left a word to the King before following the Prince out of the room. Well the true was, she didn't know what to say? His attitude toward her had been like before. He was acting cold to her, and tried to get away from her as far as he could. Which she didn't know why?

When they had goes out, Jin Young was still in the room. " Why is your Queen so irresponsible? How can she left you alone when you are already injured?"

"Jin Young ah, you can you get some rest too."

"But Jong Kook oppa I'm not tired..."

"But I'm tired. I want to rest." He said firmly. His voice had dropped down a few tone. He sound very cold. Then he walked over in to his chamber, leaving her standing alone there.

Here is another chapter.... I hope you will like it... This story is kindda close to the end now. After this the Queen will be kidnap by the evil third prince...hahaha... Then it will be the end... I'm going to open up the poll for you guys to vote soon. It is to vote either you guys want her to stay where she is now (which by the King side) or you want her to go home to where she was from (21st century) ^^ In the mean time, I hope you still enjoy this lowly story of mine... XOXO~~