Chapter Nine-teen

She is my Queen!!!

The Queen stay in her palace, not going anywhere since she was back from the King's reading room. She sat by the table that was set up in the backyard alone. Every time she thought of the King's calm expression when he had left the reading room early, she felt her anger rise up while hurt took over her heart. Even though She said that she didn't care about her position as the Queen, but does she really not care about it? Or maybe it was not the throne of Queen that she was cared about, but a person instead? She shook her head vigorously, tried to shook off the nonsense thought in her head. She shouldn't be in love with a men that she aren't supposed to fall in love with.

She let out a sighed. She really miss her parents and friends in the 21st century now. She had came here for a while now, she wonder how was they are doing there. She felt something hit her shoulder, she turned her head around and saw a newly born baby bird was crying on the ground. It seems like it was in pain. She stood up from the chair to picked up the baby bird in her hands. It was bleeding.

She smile to the bird. "You are very lucky little birdy to meet me that graduated from the medical school. Don't worry, I'll help you treat your wound" She turned around to look for her personal nanny. "Yes your majesty. Do you have any order for me?" She eyed the bird in the Queen's hand with curiosity. "Ji Min ah, can you find me some medicine please? I want to treat this poor little birdy." She looked down at the bird pity. "Sure your majesty."

After a while, the nanny came back with a huge box of medicine. "Your majesty, there are a lots of medicine in here. You can use it." The Queen opened the box and started her job to treat the bird. She looked at the result satisfied when she finished. 'Of course I'm good. I'm in the Top 10 when I was in the university!' She thought proudly. 

Then she looked around them. "Where does this bird came from anyway?" The nanny pointed to tree behind them. "Your majesty, there is a bird's nest there. It might have fall from there." "I'll put it back there then." She walked towards the tree, but stopped as she had reached it. 'How am I suppose to get up there?' She thought with a frown. 'Climb up is it then?' She started to climbed up the tree carefully while the nanny looked at her worried. "Be carful your majesty!" "Don't worry."

She finally reached the bird's nest after all her hard work of climbing up the tree. "It seems like my climbing skill is not so bad after all." She said proudly then put the bird back into it's nest. When she was ready to climb back down, she suddenly loss all the blood on her face. How could it be so high?!!! She didn't realized it when she was climbing up early. What should she do now? 

She shut her eyes tightly, bot her legs was shaking. "Ji Min ah..." "Yes your majesty?" "What should I do?  I can't go down..." She hug the tree tightly. How should she knew why she suddenly would felt afraid now since she had never afraid of height before?!!! "Ah? Your majesty what should we do then?" The nanny also started to be panicked. If the Queen drop, her life also will ended her!!! "Your majesty, try to calm down first. I'll go look for a few more people to help you come down okay?" She looked up to the Queen. "I guess that's the only way we have now." She shut her eyes tightly while tried to calm her heart beat down.

"Your majesty you can get down now. We out put a lots of matters down here, so you will not be hurt even if you drop down. Carefully, slowly get down your majesty." The nanny said to the Queen while she and the other nannies guarding from under the tree. All the nannies in the Queen's palace was surrounding the tree, looking worried at the Queen on the tree. The Queen took a deep breath and started to climb down, but every time the tree was moving she quickly stop, didn't dare to move her body even a bit. 

"His majesty has come..." The guard on the front door announced. All the nannies drop on their knees in front of the King. The King thru the sea of people with his eyes a few times but still unable to find that troublemaker Queen of his. "Where is the Queen?" He frown. All the nannies was looking at each other, didn't dare to answered the King. Ji Min gulped down a huge amount of saliva. Well since she was the Queen's personal nanny, she was the one who supposed to took responsibility then. She pointed up to the tree. "Your majesty... Her majesty is on the tree, can't get back down here." 

The King looked toward the direction the nanny was pointing at. The Queen was hugging the tree tightly with her both her eyes shut. 'Can she not let me being worry even for a while?' He though and e felt his anger rise up. "Song JI Hyo!!! Why did you climb that high for no reason?!!!" He shouted to her. The Queen was brought back to her sense by the King loud shout. She looked down to the King and her anger from early came back again. She had completely forgot that she was stuck on a very high tree.

She throw a sharp glare at him. "Mr Kim. You don't have to be that mad at me. Didn't Prince Dook Wook told you that I don't want to be the Queen anymore? I already fired you. Take this..." She took out a scroll from her clothe, throw it to him. The King catches it and open it and what he saw written on it had manage to rise his anger a few more level. 

The words written in the scroll: [Me, Song Ji Hyo, from now on, had fired stupid King from my life. He cannot protest with who ever I want to marry anymore.]

"SONG JI HYO!!! YOU! GET! DOWN! HERE! NOW!!!" "Why should I go down just because you tell me to? Who do you think you are? Why should I listen to you?" It's not like she don't wanted to get down, it's she can't get down for sake!!! TT_TT But the words that came out of was, "I tell you I'm not going down. Get up here if you dare!" She throw the challenge at him with a proud face. Even though she couldn't got down, she certainly didn't wanted to lose to this nasty King!!!

"Oh? Where had he gone to?" The King had gone when she looked down again. "It is better that he left! He had spoiled my good mood." She shrugged her shoulders. "How are you going to get down if I left?" A voice came from her back, surprising her to death. She turned her head a bit, glared at  him sharply. "You.. When did you get up here?" The King laughed at her nervousness while holding her preventing her from falling down. "When you your majesty, was feeling proud of yourself early." 

The close gap between then was really making her throbbing faster. "Why... Why did you get up her anyway? There is nothing fun here." 'Why does he have to stick with me like this anyway?!!! Causing me to feel this awkward.' She thought unsatisfied. "I saw that you can't get down, so I decided t getup here to bring you down." He said with a playful smile but only manage to earned himself a sharp glared from the Queen, again. "You listen to me! It is not that I can't get down. I just want to hang out up here a little bit longer!"

The King laughed a little at her. "Okay then. Since you have say it like that, I guess I'll get back down then. But before that, I have to reminded you of something. There is a rumors saying that in this palace, many 'things' will come out by night time." "Wh... What things?" She looked at the King started to felt scared. And being the evil King he was, he decided to more. "I'm not sure about it myself... You have to wait until the night come to know about it. I'll go down now." And acted as if he was really going down. He so so certain that this little stubborn Queen of his was going to gave up, but he guess he was wrong. 

'I didn't do anything wrong, why should I be scared of those kind of 'things'? You want me to beg him bring me down? In your dream! I can slowly go down by myself!!!" She thought. The King had got down first and waited for her to gave up from under the tree. Well she did gave up not long after the King had got done, but she decided to goes down herself. "I didn't believe that I can't go down from this height. I used to do the rock climbing which was 3 meters height. I definitely can't go down of the tree myself... I... Ahhh!!!" She accidently lost her grip on the tree causing her fall down hard when she was climbing her way down while also nagging non stop.

"Ji Hyo ah!!!" "Your majesty!!!" All the nannies and the King rushed to the Queen side. The King took a hold of her arm, wanted to help her got up but he was quickly being push away by the Queen. "Ouch! Don't touch me! My arm is hurting!!!" She cried out cold sweat forming on her forehead. The King turned and shout at the nannies. "Go find the imperial physician now!!!" He order. He was really regretting it. Why didn't he just forced her to came down with him early.

"It's all you fault!!! I already told you that luck wouldn't be on my side here. I didn't suit to stay in the palace. But not only didn't let me stay outside, you even took back my pass to go outside regaining my good luck!!!" She yelled at the King beside her while crying out in pain. "Yes, yes, yes. It was all my fault. Don't worry, the imperial physician will come soon." He tried to coax her. "Let go inside first." He said softly and carefully picking her up in his arms.

The imperial physician had arrived not long after they had got inside. "Your majesty, may I have a look of your arm please.?" The Queen raise her injured arm in front the imperial physician with frown. "Please be gentle..." She looked at the imperial physician with a poor face. The imperial physician was inspecting her arm carefully, tried not to hurt the Queen. Are you crazy? The King might wanted his head if he hurt his beloved Queen!

"Your majesty, it looks like you had sprained your arm. But please don't worry your majesty, I'll fix it for you..." The Queen nodded her head. "Ahhh!!!" A sharp sound came out from the Queen as the imperial physician twisted her arm suddenly. The King was looking at the painful Queen with a deep frown. "Be more gentle." He told the imperial physician who was already drenching in cold sweat as he heard the Queen's shout. "Yes your majesty." He said didn't even dare to looked up at the King. 

When he finished, he put all the medicine back into the box and excused himself to prepared to medicine for the Queen to ate. The Queen looked at her arm that was being wrapped like a huge candy with pity. "How can I be this unlucky? I can even drop by just climbing at tree..." She pout. The King laughed at her complained. "I'll see if you dare to climb the tree again after this."

The Queen pout her lips upward and glared at the King who was laughing. "I bet you will be very panic if it was your Lady Eun Hye that fall down right?" "She wouldn't climb up a tree like you." The King was having fun teasing her. But the Queen rolled her eyes at him. Then why don't you go to your Lady Eun Hye then? Since I can only bring you trouble anyway." She said coldly then stood up from her bed, going outside. 

The King felt a pang of guilty as he saw the Queen was angry. "Ji Hyo ah..." He pulled her back by her arm that was not injured and looked at her, with a serious face now. "Your majesty I think you don't have anything else to do here anymore right? Maybe you should go back now." "I have something to talk with you."

But a nanny was came rushing in at the moment. "Your majesty, Lady Eun Hye had just fainted. Do your majesty want to go visiting her?" "What?" The King's face was full of worried as he heard it. 

The Queen let out a cold laugh as she saw the King's expression. "I think you better go now your majesty." She said coldly and turned to got back in to the palace. "Ji Hyo ah..." "Not sending..."

 

Here is a short update everyone... I will update again later, if I have time.. Hope you guy will like it... Happy Reading !!! ^^