Chapter 8

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

After Junghan left, it left Vernon confused while S.Coups and Dino had to bite the inside of their cheeks to prevent themselves from laughing.

“Well Junghanie did have a lot of things to drink today.” S.Coups says with a chuckle after a while of silence.

“True. He’s been drinking a lot of coffee and water.” Dino agrees as he nods slightly as he glances over at Vernon who was zoning out.

After a while, Junghan appears and walks towards them with both of his hands in his pockets as he sulks slightly.

“Hey guys.” Junghan says with a gentle smile as he moves to sit back down in his chair.

“What’s wrong with him?” Junghan asks when he glances up at Vernon to see that vernon was looking straight at a wall.

“No clue.” Dino replies as he holds back a frown when he sees that Junghan managed to calm down and get rid of his jealous expressions once he got back from the bathroom.

“Hansol-ah?” Junghan says the rappers name as he leans over to wave a hand in front of Vernon’s face which causes the younger to snap back into reality.

“Y-Y-Yeah?” Vernon stutters as he looks at the vocal that was sitting in front of him.

“Are you okay?” Junghan asks as he raises an eyebrow after he leans back and places his hand that was waving in front of the younger back on the table.

“What?” Vernon questions while looking confused at Junghan.

“You were zoning out.” Junghan replies as he glances down at Vernon’s hand which was still underneath Dino’s.

“Oh…. It’s nothing.” Vernon replies as he looks down at his own hand when he sees that Junghan flick his eyes towards his hand.

“You sure?” Junghan asks as leans back in his seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter