Chapter 2

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Junghan stands at the door frozen as he feels his heart sink when he hears that Vernon was in love with someone.

‘He likes someone… Who could it be? Why didn’t he tell me? Does he not trust me?’

With these thoughts filling his mind, the vocal didn’t realize that the two in the room stopped talking and were walking towards the door.

Suddenly he felt the door handle turning so he quickly shook his head and focused on trying to pretend that he heard nothing.

“Hyung?” Dino says first.

“Oh! Hey guys! I just forgot my hoodie. What are you guys still doing here?” Junghan asks with a smile as he tries his best to act normal and like he didn’t hear anything.

“We were just talking about stuff.” Vernon replies as he looks at Junghan.

“Here, we saw that you forgot it.” Vernon adds on with a smile.

“Thanks Hansol-ah! We should probably head back to the dorm.” Junghan says with a smile as he slips on the hoodie before slinging an arm around Dino and walking away from the practice room.

“What did you guys talk about in there?” Junghan asks Dino as they walk out of the Pledis building with his arm still around the younger.

“We just talked about new rap lyrics and techniques. Guess we just got a little carried away.” Dino replies casually as he watches Junghan’s facial expression which remains the same.

“Oh. I’ve done that before with Seokminie.” Junghan says casually with a chuckle as he keeps his relaxed facial expression even though he had a lot on his mind.

Dino lets out a soft chuckle also as he looks on the other side of Junghan to see Vernon with his hands in his pockets while looking off into the distance.

“Hyung?” Dino says as he looks back at Junghan.

“Yeah?” Junghan responds with a smile.

“What are you doing tomorrow after lessons?” Dino asks.

“Going with Seungchulie and Hansolie down to the café probably. I’m not sure though.” Junghan responds as he tries to focus on what the maknae was saying to him.

“You’ve been really quiet Hansol-ah.” Junghan says when they enter their dormitory building.

“Huh?” Vernon says, snapping out of his thoughts as he looks up at the older.

“You’ve been really quiet. Is something bothering you?” Junghan asks with a gentle smile.

“No. I’m fine hyung. Just a little tired.” Vernon replies as they enter the elevator.

When Junghan hears this, he had to put all his strength into keeping his facial expression calm. The vocal had no clue why the younger wouldn’t just tell him about his crush, but he knew that he should try to keep the fact that he knew a secret for as long as he could.

“Well go wash up and go to sleep.” Junghan says after a few moments.

Vernon simply nods as he walks out of the elevator.

“You okay Junghanie-hyung? You look like your deep in thought about something.” Dino says when he realizes that Junghan’s facial expression altered slightly.

“It’s nothing Chanie-yah. I was just trying to remember what time my lesson ended tomorrow. I’ll just ask Jihoonie or Jisoo.” Junghan responds as he relaxes his facial expression once more.

Dino simply nods as they walk into the dorm and remove their shoes.

As soon as the three enter the dorm and into the living room they see Hoshi and Woozi with damp hair on the couch. While Mingyu, Wonwoo, The8 and Jun were in the kitchen with damp hair and towels around their necks. S.Coups was sitting on the couch on his phone with a towel around his neck.

“Come shower with us Junghanie-hyung!” DK says with a smile as he shoves a towel in the older's hand.

“Us?” Junghan asks startled slightly.

“Yeah! Seungkwanie and me!” DK says with a wide smile.

“Come on hyung! The rest already finished showering! You were supposed to go first, but you weren’t here so come shower with us!” Seungkwan says with a smile as he grabs Junghan’s arm and brings him towards the bathroom.

Junghan simply laughs before he walks with DK and Seungkwan towards the bathroom to shower and wash up.

Vernon starts to fume when he sees Junghan disappear into the bathroom with Seungkwan and DK beside him, but soon relaxes when he feels Dino’s hand on his shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter