Chapter 7

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

The four members that remained in the elevator watched as the doors slide close and reopened when they were on the first floor.

Junghan let out an awkward cough before he turned his head to face away from the two maknaes, slipped his hands into his pockets and walked out of the elevator while trying to relax his facial expression.

Vernon on the other hand was glaring at S.Coups as he exited out of the elevator and threw an arm around the vocals shoulder.

Dino had to bite back a laugh as he tried to keep a poker face when he saw how Vernon was fuming and looked ready to kill the leader.

The four members walked over to table while Vernon, Dino and S.Coups sat down.

“So…. What do you guys want to drink?” Junghan asks as he tries to relax and have a gentle smile present when he saw how Dino was clinging to Vernon.

“Iced coffee.” Vernon replies as he watches how Junghan gentle placed one hand on top of the leaders shoulders.

“Me too!” Dino says with a wide smile.

“Same.” S.Coups says with a smile before Junghan nods and starts to walk off towards the counter and stands in front of the coffee machine.

While at the table S.Coups was letting out a chuckle and Dino stopped clinging to Vernon. While Vernon relaxed in his chair once Junghan was away from the leader.

With a sly smile, S.Coups looks over at Dino who nods slightly so that the rapper next to him wouldn’t notice, S.Coups spoke up.

“Junghan-ah!” S.Coups says as he turns in his chair to see Junghan standing in front of the coffee machine.

“Yeah?” Junghan says with a smile as he turns around slightly to look over at the leader.

“You want some help?” S.Coups asks with a smile while Dino had to put all his effort to not laugh when Vernon tensed beside him while staring holes into the back of the leader's head.

“Sure.” Junghan simply replies with a smile as he glances behind the leader who was standing up to see Vernon frowning and Dino smiling.

Letting out a gentle sigh, Junghan turns back around and watches the coffee drip into the small cups that were placed underneath to catch the espresso.

S.Coups simply walks over to stand next to Junghan before he glances behind his shoulder to see how Vernon’s facial expression darkened while Dino flashed him a smile.

With a sly smile, S.Coups moved to stand behind Junghan while placing his hands on the vocals waist while Junghan was distracted in pouring the espresso shots in the cups that were filled with ice.

Dino carefully looks over to look at Vernon who was fuming while his hands were balled into tight fists on the table while his knuckles were white.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter