Chapter 6

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“W-What?” Dino stutters with wide eyes.

“Hansolie has a crush on Junghan.” S.Coups repeats, but says it more like a statement and not a question.

“Yeah he does. You better not tell him though hyung.” Dino says in a gentle voice after he lets out a sigh while hanging his head.

“I wont… Come sit down Chanie-yah.” S.Coups says with a smile as motions for the younger to sit down at the table as he moves to sit down across form the younger once Dino sat down.

“How did you know that Hansolie-hyung had a crush on Junghanie-hyung?” Dino asks while he raises an eyebrow.

“Junghanie told me that he over heard you two talking the other day when he went back to go grab his hoodie.” S.Coups replies with a smile.

“What did he over hear?” Dino asks.

“He over heard you two talk about how Hansolie had a crush on someone. I just figured that Hansolie had a crush on Junghanie. I mean… It’s kind of obvious if you pay close attention.” S.Coups replies with a chuckle.

“Oh… Does that mean that Junghanie-hyung doesn’t know?” Dino asks as he leans on his arms that were placed on the table.

“No he doesn’t. He just over heard you guys talking about how Hansolie had a crush on someone.” S.Coups says with a smile.

“Then why does hyung avoid Hansolie-hyung then?” Dino asks as he furrows his eyebrows.

“Well.. I’m not quite sure. Hansolie should just tell Junghanie. I mean… It’s not like Junghan’s going to reject him.” S.Coups says as he lets out a sigh.

“Wait… Does that mean Junghanie-hyung likes Hansolie-hyung back?” Dino asks as his eyes widen.

“Yeah.” S.Coups replies with a smile.

“You know Chanie-yah.. We should help them on trying to get them together.” S.Coups says with a smile.

“Yeah… We should.” Dino replies with a smile as he watches S.Coups stand up.

“Well… Shall we go see what they’re up to? If they aren’t doing anything important we could try to get one of them to snap.” S.Coups says with a smile.

“How would we get one of them to snap?” Dino asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“Well… We could make them jealous.” S.Coups suggests as he glances at Dino who got up and was standing behind him while he stood in front of the elevator.

“How?” Dino questions.

“Well for starters…. You can be close with Hansolie and I’ll be close with Junghanie. It’ll eventually cause one of them to snap.” S.Coups says as the elevator doors slide open before walking in.

“I guess so. That reminds me.” Dino says as they watch the elevator doors slide close.

“What?” S.Coups asks as he looks over at the younger.

“Hansolie-hyung’s going to tell Soonyoungie-hyung about the whole crush thing.” Dino says.

“Hmm…. So I guess we should just go and see what Junghan’s doing first.” S.Coups says with a smile.

“Yeah… We should.”

 

With Vernon…

 

After the rapper left Dino and S.Coups, he took the elevator up and walked to their practice room to find Hoshi dancing while Woozi was staring at the blond through the mirror.

“Hey Soonyoungie-hyung! Hey Jihoonie-hyung!” Vernon says with a smile as he closes the door behind him.

“Hey Hansol-ah.” Woozi says with a smile as he glances at Vernon through the mirror before his eyes go back to staring at the blond who stopped dancing.

“Hey.” Hoshi says with a smile as he turns around to walk back towards Woozi who was now standing and holding out a box of tissues to the older.

“I didn’t bail.” Vernon says with a smile as he rubs the back of his neck.

“I can see that.” Hoshi says with a smile as he takes a couple of tissues out and wipes the sweat off his forehead and neck.

“Come on. Lets go grab something to drink.” Hoshi says with a smile as he walks towards the rapper who pushed the door open and was standing outside.

“Where are you guys going?” Woozi asks as he raises an eyebrow before he places down the box of tissues and walks towards Hoshi who stopped walking.

“We’re just going to talk about something. Don’t worry Jihoon-ah. I’ll be back soon.” Hoshi says with a smile as he moves forward and pulls the younger towards him.

“Plus… He’s not my type…. I like cute and adorable guys that fit into my arms perfectly like you do.” Hoshi mumbles which causes Woozi to blush.

“I’ll be back Jihoon-ah. Plus… My shirts a bit sweaty so I should change before I let you get too close with me.” Hoshi says with a chuckle before pulling away.

“H-Hurry b-back…” Woozi stutters as he looks down at the ground with a deep blush present.

“I’ll be back before you know it… My fairy.” Hoshi says as he gives the younger a quick peck on the lips before he walks towards the open door after he throws out the used tissues.

“Come on Hansol-ah.” Hoshi says with a wide smile as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter