Chapter 5

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

After a few minutes, Dino and Vernon exit the bathroom to find the other members dressed and ready while sitting in the living room while watching TV or while they were on their phones/iPod/iPad. Although Vernon frowned when he saw how Junghan was laying down with his head resting on S.Coups’ lap.

Letting out a sharp exhale he his heels to walk into his room with Dino following close behind him.

Little did Vernon know that S.Coups was watching him as the younger frowned.

“Interesting.” S.Coups mumbles with a sly smile playing on his lips.

“What?” Junghan asks as he looks up at the leader.

“Nothing.” S.Coups replies with a smile before he watches Junghan nod and turn his attention back to his phone.

The leader glances at Vernon when him and Dino exit their rooms with new clothes on.

“You guys ready?” S.Coups asks as he taps Junghan’s shoulder so the vocal would get up.

The leader watches the members nod before he speaks up.

“Well! Let’s go!” S.Coups says as he moves to walk towards the doorway to slip on a pair of shoes with Junghan following behind him.

“Hyung~ Don’t leave me behind.” Vernon jokes as he moves to grab Junghan’s arm, but the youngers frown deepen when Junghan moves away from him.

“Don’t worry Hansol-ah. We’re not leaving you behind.” Junghan says with a gentle smile as he moved a hesitant hand up to run it through the youngers hair before he turned around to walk towards S.Coups who was waiting for the vocal.

“You okay Hansol-ah? You’ve been frowning an awful lot today and the day just started.” Hoshi says as he places a hand on the youngers shoulder before he moves to stand right next to the younger with their shoulders touching.

“Have I? I guess I’m just tired.” Vernon replies as he moves away from the blond when he senses Woozi glaring at him.

“You sure?” Hoshi asks as he raises an eyebrow and moves to stand in front of Vernon before narrowing his eyes while leaning forward with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Y-Yeah.” Vernon stutters and he knows right away that he made a mistake by stuttering.

“You stuttered.” Hoshi simply says as he moves closer with shadows displaying across his eyes because of his blond.

“I… I…” Vernon mumbles as he moves his head back.

“You?” Hoshi says in a low voice while he moves closer.

“I…. I’ll tell you later. There’s too many eyes here.” Vernon mumbles as he finally gives in as he looks down at the ground not being able to look at Hoshi’s intense stare for a minute longer.

“You better not bail.” Hoshi says lowly as he narrows his eyes more.

“I wont.” Vernon replies as he looks at the blond before he sees Hoshi relax and lean back while the intense and seriousness disappears from his face.

“Good. Come on then.” Hoshi says with a smile as he turns around and walks away towards a fuming Woozi once he declares that Vernon was being serious on not bailing.

“What was that about?” Woozi mumbles with a frown as he walks out the door with Hoshi next to him.

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it Jihoon-ah.” Hoshi says as he kisses Woozi on the cheek.

Vernon on the other hand snapped out of his frozen trance when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder.

“Hey! You okay Hansol-ah?” Seungkwan asks as he looks at the younger.

“I’m fine.” Vernon replies as he starts walking towards the doorway with Seungkwan and Dino walking behind him.

“Chanie-yah, I’m telling Soonyoungie-hyung.” Vernon mumbles as he slips on his shoes.

“When?” Dino asks.

“Later.” Vernon replies as he moves to walk out of the dorm.

“What are you telling him?” Seungkwan asks as he slips his hands into his pockets before he walks out of the dorm after he slips his shoes on.

“A suggestion for a part of a dance routine.” Dino replies before Vernon could say anything as he walks out of the dorm while closing the door behind him.

Seungkwan simply nods before he turns around and walks down the stairs to go out of the building.

Vernon tenses when he walks out also and finds Junghan leaning his head on S.Coups’ shoulder.

“Are those two dating or something?” Seungkwan asks as he raises an eyebrow while motioning to the two oldest members.

“I don’t know.” Dino answers before Vernon could say anything.

“Hey Junghanie-hyung! Can you come here for a second?” Seungkwan suddenly asks which causes Junghan to lift his head and walk away from S.Coups and towards the three maknaes.

“Yeah? What is it?” Junghan asks with a smile.

“Are you and Seungchulie-hyung dating or something?” Seungkwan questions as they start walking while he Vernon and Dino walk beside them.

“No.” Junghan replies before running a hand through Seungkwan’s hair with a smile w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter