Chapter 12

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“But before we tell you hyung, do you know what the tension you’re feeling in the air is hyung?” Dino asks with a smile as he speaks up which causes Joshua to move his eyes towards him.

“I’m not quite sure, but it seems like the same tension that Soonyoungie and Jihoonie had before they got together.” Joshua explains as he frowns for a brief moment as he thinks hard about the tension he felt.

“Wait… I think it was…. Jealousy?” Joshua says after hesitating slightly as he looks up between the leader and the maknae with wide eyes.

When the two members who leaning against the door heard Joshua say this, they exchanged looks with sly smiles on painted across their lips.

“Yup!” Dino says with a smile which causes Joshua to have a shocked expression on his face.

“So you’re telling me that those two are in love with each other and something happened so now they’re caught in a jealousy war?” Joshua asks as he turns his eyes towards Dino.

“Pretty much.” Dino replies.

“So, do you want to help us or not?” S.Coups asks with a smirk which causes Joshua to move his eyes to look over at the leader.

“Sure. I guess I can help if that means the tension will go away.” Joshua replies as he stands up before he wipes his palms on his pants.

“You get to choose hyung. Do you want to help me or do you want to help Seungchulie-hyung?” Dino asks with a smile.

“With what? Making the two jealous?” Joshua asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“Yeah.” S.Coups replies while Dino simply nods.

“Well that depends on who’s siding with who.” The vocal replies as he smiles.

“Well my bets on Hansolie cracking and snapping first. That’s why I’m helping Junghan. To make Hansolie jealous.” S.Coups says before he lowers his head and motions for Dino to start talking with one of his hands after he slips it out of his pocket.

“And I’m betting on Junghanie-hyung snapping first.” Dino adds on with a smile after he sees the leader motion for him to speak.

 

Ten Minutes later….

 

“I actually expected Jisoo-hyung to say that.” Dino says with a chuckle as he moves to close the door after S.Coups exited the practice room after saying bye to Joshua.

“Same here.” The leader agrees with a chuckle before he starts to walk towards the practice room.

“Junhui-hyung? Minghao-hyung?” Dino suddenly says after he stops which causes the leader to stop walking as well.

“Hey Chanie-yah!” The two chinese members say with a smile as they look up at the maknae from the couch that they were sitting on.

“What are you two doing?” S.Coups asks as he walks over towards the two before sitting beside Jun.

“Hey hyung and our teacher gave us a break for twenty minutes.” Jun replies with a smile as he watches Dino sit down next to The8.

“Guys… Can Chan and I ask you two a question?” The leader asks as he sends Dino a smirk.

“What is it?” The8 asks with a smile as he turns his head towards the leader.

“We were wondering if you’ve noticed any tension or awkwardness between the other hyungs.” Dino responds which causes the three members to turn their heads to face the maknae.

“Now that you mention it, we were going to talk to you about that.” Jun responds.

“Yeah. We noticed that it’s… Um… What’s the word?” The8 starts saying before he turns to face Jun before saying something in chinese.

“Awkward.” Jun replies after he listens to what The8 says in chinese.

“Right. We noticed that it’s … awk… awkward between Junghanie-hyung and Hansolie-hyung.” The8 says with a smile.

“What do you mean?” The leader asks as he pretends to be confused.

“Well I mean…. Most of the time they seem finem but sometimes they seem to be jealous over something.” Jun explains.

“Well…. Do you guys want to help us with something?” The leader asks.

“What?” The8 asks as he turns his towards the leader.

“Well Chanie and I are trying to see what would happen if we keep trying to be close with one of them.” The leader replies.

“Hyung means that we’re trying to see who would snap or what would happen if they get so jealous to the point that both of them can’t function properly.” Dino explains when he sees that the two chinese members that were part of the performance team confused.

“Oh… Well….”

 

Five Minutes Later…

 

“Well this became pretty interesting. Who knew they would team up.” S.Coups says with a chuckle.

“I know right? I was so surprised when I heard what they said.” Dino says with a smile as they start walking towards the practice room to meet up with Vernon and Junghan.

The leader simply nods as he slips his hands into his pockets as they walk down the hall.

“How do you think this is going to end?” S.Coups asks as he turns his head to glance over at Dino.

“I’m not quite sure…. Well… We’re going to find out later tonight when we have group practice.” Dino responds as they arrive at the door.

The leader simply nods in response as he takes out a hand to open the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter