Final

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“Hyung… What’s wrong?” Vernon asks with an expression that showed concern and sadness.

“What’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong! Just go back to your boyfriend and leave me alone!” Junghan yells before he turns around.

“Why are you still here?! I told you to go back to your boyfriend!” Junghan yells as he shoves Vernon slightly when he turns around to see that the rapper hasn’t moved.

“What boyfriend?” Vernon asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“Yous.” Junghan says in a cold tone.

“What are you even talking about? I don’t have a boyfriend.” Vernon says in a careful tone, not wanting for the older to get more mad than he already was.

“Then you have someone you have your eyes on?” Junghan says in a matter of fact tone as he glances at the rapper.

“Well… Yeah… I-I guess you could say that.”  Vernon answers, his voice getting quieter as he feels his cheeks heat up.

When Vernon doesn’t get a response or any type of movement out of the older, the rapper suddenly starts to get more nervous than he was before. He was getting more nervous because Junghan never stayed still for this long or stayed silent with his back to anyone for such a long period of time.

Junghan on the other hand was busy comprehending what the younger said to him. It basically only confirmed his theory on the younger just using him because he couldn’t get his crush to like him back.

The long haired vocal just kept getting annoyed on that fact because the only thought that was now running through his mind was the thought on Vernon leading him on. Although now Junghan started to wonder who the younger liked. If the person was better than him and how the person was better than him.

“Do I know them?” Junghan mumbles out as he keeps his back to the younger.

“What?” Vernon asks, unsure what the older in front of him just asked.

“Do I know them?” Junghan says a little louder.

“Know who?” Vernon asks after a brief moment of silence.

“The person you have a crush on.” Junghan replies.

“Um… I guess you could say that.” Vernon says as he bites his bottom lip slightly while looking down at his hands that were playing with the ring on his pinky.

“Is he one of the members?” Junghan questions trying to narrow down the people on who it could possibly be.

“Yes.” Vernon replies as he swallows hard, causing his adam’s apple to bob.

Junghan stays silent while clenching his jaw and taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter