Chapter 14

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

After a while of talking, they hear a gentle knock on the door.

“Come in!” Woozi says from Hoshi’s lap before they hear the door open.

“Junghan-hyung!” Wonwoo says as he pops his head inside the room.

“Yes?” Junghan answers as he turns his head to look over at the door.

“Seungchulie-hyung is looking for you.” Mingyu says as he pops his head in and gently rests it on top of his boyfriend's head.

“Why? Does he need something?” Junghan asks as he stands up.

“I’m not sure.” Mingyu replies.

“He didn’t tell us. He just texted us to go get you on our way to the practice room.” Wonwoo adds on before he moves to pull the door completely open as Junghan walks towards them.

“Okay. Well I’ll see you guys in a bit.” Junghan says as he turns around to face Woozi and Hoshi who were still sharing a chair.

“Alright!” Woozi says with a smile.

“Bye hyung!” Hoshi says with a smile as he watches Junghan leave the room and close the door.

Once the long haired vocal left Woozi’s producing room, he closed the door gently behind him before he moved his body to look towards the two rappers.

“Shall we go?” Mingyu asks from his spot leaning on the table with Wonwoo in his arms.

Junghan simply nods with a gentle smile before he moves to walk down the hall with Mingyu and Wonwoo walking behind him with their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders.

While the three were walking back towards the practice room, there were different things that were going on inside.

Inside the practice room Seungkwan and DK were sitting next to each other with their backs leaning on the wall. Vernon on the other hand was laying down using DK’s legs as a pillow while looking at his phone with Dino using his stomach as a pillow.

“So… Let me ask you a question.” DK says from his spot as he looks down at Vernon.

“Yeah?” Vernon says as he puts down his phone on top of his chest before looking up at the vocal who was looking down at him.

“Are you and Junghanie-hyung hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter