Sequel :)

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Vernon’s the first one to break the kiss before he moves his head to rest it on the older’s shoulder while Junghan moves his hands to wrap around Vernon’s waist.

The two members stay in this position listening to each others heart beats and breathing before Junghan gently moves back and moves a strand of hair that was dropped down in front of Vernon’s eyes out of the rappers face and tucking it behind his ear instead.

“We should head back.” Junghan says in a gentle voice before he moves his hand back to the youngers waist.

“Okay.” Vernon simply answers with a gentle sigh when Junghan pulls away.

“Shall we go?” Junghan says with a smile as he holds up a hand in front of the rapper while he puts his other arm behind his back and slightly leans forward.

Vernon lets out a chuckle before he nods and grabs Junghan’s hand. The two then let their hands droop down by their sides and started to walk towards the door to walk back down to the practice room.

 

In The Practice Room….

 

While the Junghan and Vernon were on the roof, the rest of the members of Seventeen were waiting in the practice room before some had to leave for another set of lessons.

“So Wait… what happened?” Hoshi asks as he moves to sit down beside Woozi while the producer slightly gets up to settle himself into Hoshi’s lap before the dancer wraps his arms around the smaller male.

“Basically when Mingyu and I walked up behind a frozen Junghan we were met with the amazing sight of Hansolie with his legs on either side of Chanie and Chanie’s arms pinned by Hansol.” Wonwoo explains while letting out a small chuckle as he places a hand on Mingyu’s thigh.

“So long story short, Junghanie-hyung snapped first therefore Chanie wins.” Woozi adds on which causes all the members to stop what they were all doing and look at the young producer.

“What? You guys can’t tell me that none of you noticed their whole jealousy scheme.” Woozi says as he looks around the room at the other members.

“Well… I figured it out because Hansolie told me that he liked Junghanie-hyung a while ago… But still. How did you figure it out?” Hoshi asks with a confused expression.

“I didn’t think we were being that obvious.” S.Coups interjects before Woozi could say anything.

“To be honest, it wasn’t. I guess it’s just because Seungchulie-hyung never acts that close with only one member for more than an hour unless that member was dealing with something.” Woozi replies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter