Chapter 4

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Dino let out a yawn as he moves to talk to Junghan while rubbing the back of his neck as he stretches it out.

“You okay? Does your neck hurt?” Junghan asks as he turns to face the maknae with a concerned expression, not aware of the glaring Vernon on the couch.

“A little. I guess I slept in a weird position last night.” Dino replies with a chuckle as he glances over at the couch when he feels someone staring holes into the back of his head.

“Oh…. Turn around.” Junghan says with a smile as he turns the younger around so that the maknae’s back was facing the older and Dino’s front was facing the couch to see Vernon staring at him.

“What are you doing hyung?” Dino questions as he looks away from Vernon’s cold glare that was most likely caused by jealousy.

Junghan didn’t respond. Instead he placed his hands on Dino’s neck and rubbed slightly to massage his neck and slightly along his shoulders.

“It’ll help.” Junghan says as he removes his hands after a while of massaging the youngers neck.

“Thanks hyung.” Dino says with a smile as he cranes his neck to the side slightly before turning around to look at the older.

“It feels a lot better!” Dino says with a wide smile.

“Any time.” Junghan says with a smile before he turns around to open the fridge before pulling out a bottle of orange juice.

With a smile, Dino walks back over to the couch and sits down next to Vernon after S.Coups walked up to them in the kitchen.

“Why were you staring so hard hyung?” Dino asks while watching S.Coups pull out two glasses from the cabinet and place it on the counter, but Vernon seemed to not be paying attention to what the maknae asked.

“Why are you still staring.” Dino says with a chuckle which causes Vernon to turn around with wide eyes.

“I-I’m not s-staring!” Vernon says as he waves his hands in front of him as he blushes.

“Sure~” Dino teases as he moves his eyes to the TV.

Not too much time later, S.Coups and Junghan move to come out of the kitchen before sitting down on the floor with their backs leaning on the couch.

“Do you guys want to grab breakfast or whatever at a restaurant once the others wake up?” S.Coups asks with a smile as he turns around to look over at the two Maknae’s that were on the couch behind him.

“Sure hyung.” The two say in unison.

“Speaking of the others waking up…. Mingyu and Wonwoo are up.” Junghan says as he watches the two walk out of their rooms and walk towards the bathroom.

“So it Junhui and Minghao.” S.Coups adds as he looks towards the door also before the two walk into the kitchen to grab water out of the fridge.

“Same with Seokminie-hyung, Jisoo-hyung and Seungkwanie-hyung.” Dino says as he watches the three walk towards them and sit down.

“Basically everyone’s up besides Jihoonie-hyung and Soonyoungie-hyung.” Vernon says with a chuckle as he watches Junghan get up.

“Soonyoungie’s probably up, but he’s just laying beside Jihoonie.” Junghan says with a chuckle as he walks towards the room that the two were in.

“I’ll wake them up.” Junghan says as he enters the room after he hears S.Coups agree.

Once Junghan enters the room he finds Woozi sleeping in Hoshi’s arms with the producers face buried in the taller’s chest.

“Soonyoung-ah.” Junghan says with a smile.

“Yeah?” Hoshi asks, not moving.

“Wake up Jihoonie and come to the living room. We’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter