Chapter 3

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

The Next Morning…

 

Junghan slowly opened his eyes to find that Vernon was still holding onto his body like the rapper’s life depended on it.

Usually, Junghan would let the younger sleep and let the rapper hold onto him until he woke up, but today, Junghan let out a gentle sigh before he gently slipped out of the youngers hold.

When he got up, he heard the younger groan. Junghan looked down to see Vernon move his arms around in order to find something to hold onto.

Letting out a chuckle, Junghan grabbed a pillow and tucked it in Vernon’s embrace before the rapper pulled the pillow towards his chest.

Letting a small, sad smile be present on his lips, Junghan moved to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

After a few minutes, Junghan exited the bathroom after brushing his teeth and washing his face before moving to his room and walking towards his closet.

The older then slipped out of his shorts to pull on a pair of beige pants. He then pulled on a grey V-neck T-shirt and then slipped on a black cardigan before pulling the sleeves up. He then slipped on a pair of socks and tied his hair back before walking about out of the room.

When he walked back into the living room, he saw that S.Coups woke up and was walking out of the bathroom.

“Where you going?” S.Coups asks with a yawn.

“Probably down the street to go grab a cup of coffee.” Junghan responds with a smile.

S.Coups simply nods and lets out a yawn.

“Do you want to come with me? We probably still have an hour or so before the others start to get up.” Junghan suggests as he looks over at the clock.

“Sure. Let me get changed.” S.Coups simply says as he disappears into his room.

The leader then steps out of his room with a pair of navy blue jeans and a white sweater.

“Let’s go.” S.Coups says with a smile as he slips his phone and wallet into his pockets before walking towards Junghan who slipped on a pair of black and brown Michael Jordan’s.

The leader then slips on a pair of brown Blucher Mocs before the two walk out of the dorm while closing the door behind them.

“You don’t usually wake up this early just to go get coffee Junghan-ah. You usually make coffee yourself at the dorm.” S.Coups says, breaking the silence once they walk into the elevator and after the doors slide close.

“Is something bothering you?” S.Coups asks when Junghan stays silent as they watch the elevator door slide open.

“I guess one could say that.” Junghan replies after a brief moment of silence after they walk out of the dormitory building.

“So… What’s on your mind Yoon Junghan?” S.Coups asks with a smile as he watches Junghan slip his hands into his pockets as the vocal looked at the sight in front of him.

“Quite a bit.” Junghan responds with a chuckle as they arrive in front of the coffee shop.

“Care to elaborate?” The leader says as he opens the door for the vocal.

“Coffee first.” Junghan responds as he walks in with S.Coups following close behind him.

The leader simply nods before they go sit down at a table and order their coffee.

S.Coups watches Junghan as the vocal looks out the window and watches the people pass by.

A couple minutes later, the waiter that took their order returned with their drinks.

“Here’s one Carmel Macchiato and one Latte.” The waiter says as he places the Carmel Macchiato in front of Junghan and the Latte in front of S.Coups

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter