Chapter 1

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Seventeen were sitting in the practice room because they had just finished practice and was waiting for The8, Jun, S.Coups and Joshua to come back with burgers and fries.

As usual, Vernon was sitting between Junghan’s legs with his back resting on the older's chest while Junghan was sitting with his back against the wall. Hoshi was sitting next to the two with Woozi on his lap. While Seungkwan, Dino and DK was sitting in front of them. Mingyu and Wonwoo were on the couch on their phones.

The members never knew why Vernon and Junghan were always sitting together or why the younger always clung to the older.

“Practice was really productive! Good job! After we eat, we should all head back to the dorm and rest up. That includes you Lee Jihoon.” Hoshi says as he presses his lips on the youngers cheek.

“But, I need to go finish composing something~” Woozi whines as he looks behind him to look at the blond.

“No. You are going back to the dorm and getting some sleep.” Hoshi says sternly.

“Listen to your boyfriend Jihoon-ah. It’ll do you good.” Junghan says with a chuckle before Woozi could say anything.

The others started laughing too as Woozi’s face softened. Although Vernon on the other hand, was spacing out. He could only think about Junghan’s voice and how the older’s chest would rise and lower when he breathes.

“Seungkwan-ah.” DK says with a smile as he looks over at the vocal next to him.

“Yes hyung?” Seungkwan answers as he looks over at the vocal.

“Do you know if we have vocal lessons tomorrow?” DK asks.

“Yeah we do.” Seungkwan answers with a smile.

“What about Junghanie-hyung, Jihoonie-hyung and Jisoo-hyung?” DK asks as he looks towards Junghan and Woozi.

“Yeah, I have it with Jihoonie and Jisoo tomorrow, but it’s not at the same time as you two.” Junghan says with a smile.

Vernon was fine when the others were talking, but as soon as Junghan opened his mouth again, the younger couldn’t help but only focus on the older's voice.

The rapper was so focused on listening to the older's voice that he didn’t realize that Mingyu was calling his name.

“Hansol-ah!” Mingyu says once more from the couch.

“Yes hyung?” Vernon yells back once he snaps back into reality.

“Do we have Rap lessons tomorrow?” Mingyu asks.

“I do. I’m not sure about you.” Vernon responds before he watches Mingyu simply nod in response.

When he turns his head back towards the other members that he was sitting with, he realizes that they all stopped talking and was staring at him with concerned expressions.

“What?” Vernon asks as he looks at the others with a curious expression.

“You okay Hansolie-hyung? You’ve been zoning out a lot.” Dino says as he looks concerned.

“I’m fine Chanie-yah.” Vernon says with a smile.

“Well you know where to find me if you need someone to talk to.” Dino says with a smile.

Vernon simply nods with a smile as he looks around to see the others looking at him still concerned, including Junghan.

“You sure your okay?” Junghan asks in a gentle voice.

“Yeah. I’m okay.” Vernon says as he looks away.

Before the others could say anything, the door opens revealing The8, Jun, S.Coups and Joshua with a paper bag in one hand a tray with drinks in the other.

“We’re back~” S.Coups says loudly as he walks towards Junghan with Joshua following close behind him.

“Thanks Seungchul-ah.” Junghan says with a smile as he takes the tray and hands it to Vernon who takes two cups before placing the tray down next to the tray Joshua put down in the middle of them.

“How’s the thing going Junghan-ah? You got it all figured out?” S.Coups asks with a smile as he sits dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter