Chapter 10

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

A couple minutes later, S.Coups and Junghan walked towards them with trays in their hands and smiles on their faces before they place down the trays on the table. They then sit down.

“So this one’s fruit bingsu. That’s coffee bingsu and that one’s patbingsu.” S.Coups says with a smile as he points towards each of the bingsues that were on the trays with spoons beside them.

“How much was it?” Wonwoo asks as me moves to pull out his wallet before he gets stopped by Junghan.

“Don’t worry about the cost. We split the check so don’t worry about it.” Junghan says with a smile.

“Thank you hyungs!!” Dino says with a wide smile before he grabs a spoon before he starts eating the fruit bingsu.

Junghan and S.Coups simply sit back and watch the other members eat before S.Coups grabs a spoon and takes a spoonful of coffee bingsu. He then presents the spoon to Junghan.

“Junghan-ah…. Open your mouth.” S.Coups says with a smile as he looks over at Vernon who stopped eating and was watching them.

Junghan simply opens his mouth before taking the spoonful into his mouth. Once the spoonful is in Junghans mouth, the leader pulls out the spoon from the vocals mouth.

“Hansolie-hyung… You’ve got something on your face.” Dino says which causes the members to look over at the said rapper.

“Here… I got it.” Dino says with a smile as he reaches across and swipes his thumb against the side of Vernon’s mouth, wiping it.

“Thanks.” Vernon says with a smile before he resumes eating.

The maknae glances over at the long haired vocal to see Junghan inhaling and exhaling long breaths with closed eyes before they open a couple of seconds later.

“You okay Junghanie-hyung?” Wonwoo asks as he looks over at Junghan.

“Hm? Oh! Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just a little tired and my eyes hurt.” Junghan replies with a chuckle as he glances at Vernon who was staring at him with a concerned expression which warmed Junghans heart.

“Do you want some eye drops hyung?” Mingyu asks with a smile.

“Nah, I’m fine now.” Junghan says with a smile as he reaches over a grabs a spoon before taking a spoonful of the coffee bingsu before putting it in his mouth.

“Just take a nap on the couch back at the studio Junghan-ah. You seem pretty tired anyway.” S.Coups says in a concerned voice.

Dino watches Vernon’s expression which is unreadable. While Dino was watching Vernon’s expressions, the leader was paying close attention to Junghans facial expressions which stayed relaxed and carefree.

“Junghanie-hyung, Seungchulie-hyung. We were discussing something on the way here and I want to know your input.” Mingyu says with a smile.

“What is it?” Junghan and S.Coups say in unison.

“Don’t you guys think that Jihoonie-hyung has been clinging onto Soonyoungie-hyung more lately?” Mingyu asks as he watches Junghan wipe his bottom lip with his thumb.

“What do you mean?” S.Coups asks.

“We mean… Soonyoungie was always the one to cling onto Jihoonie. Do you think he’s been rubbing off on our little producer?” Wonwoo asks with a chuckle as he leans on his arm that was resting on the table holding onto the spoon.

“Actually yeah… We’ve noticed that too. We were talking about that a couple days ago.” Junghan responds as he watches Mingyu and Dino finish what was left in the three bowls.

“To be honest Jihoonie has been clingy lately, but it’s only when he thinks that no one else is watching and is only to Soonyoungie.” S.Coups says with a smile.

“But considering how Jihoonie-hyung doesn’t like to be affectionate at all… it is a pretty big step.” Dino says with a chuckle as he takes a napkin and wipes his mouth.

“Yeah, Channie has a point.” Wonwoo nods in agreement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter