Chapter 13

Clingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Joshua quickly walks out of the room to find the hallways empty before he moves to the staircase and goes up to the roof. As soon as he opens the roof doors, he’s met with the sight of Junghan leaning over the handrail lost in thought.

The American vocal moved to stand next to Junghan before he moved to lean on the handrail as well as he looked forward at the view.

“I’m fine.” Junghan says, breaking the silence.

“You sure?” Joshua asks the male next him.

“Yeah. I just need a minute.” Junghan replies as he inhales before he slowly exhales.

Joshua simply nods and remains silent. The only thing that was heard was the occasional sound of the cars passing by, the sound of the gentle breeze and the sounds of the two members breathing.

“Can I ask why you left like that? Is it something that one of us said?” Joshua asks after a while of silence as he glances over to look at Junghan.

“No…. It’s just… Knowing how much I can relate to ‘20’ and knowing that he’s right there… so close to me and I can’t do or say anything…. It’s just… It’s just eating me up from the inside.” Junghan replies after a brief moment of silence.

“You know… you can do something about it. Why don’t you just tell him?” Joshua asks.

“I can’t do that.” Junghan responds.

“Why not?” Joshua questions as he he turns his body around to face the other vocal.

“Because he doesn’t like me like that. We’re just good friends and I don’t want to break that just because I couldn’t control my own feelings.” Junghan responds as he lets out a sigh.

Joshua simply nods in response before he turns back around to lean on the handrail.

“Do you want to head back? If we’re gone too long they’ll get worried.” Junghan says as he smiles and turns around to walk towards the door to the stair case.

Joshua simply nods in response as he follows behind Junghan and walks down the stairs and towards their dance studio.

Not too much time later, the two arrive in front of the studio before Junghan moves to open the door and holds it open for Joshua. He then walks in and closes the door behind him.

“Sorry about that guys. I just didn’t sleep well last night.” Junghan lies as he reaches up to scratch the back of his neck, not realizing that Vernon was watching him carefully from his spot next to Dino.

“Why don’t you take a nap at the dorm or on the couch?” S.Coups suggests as he walks up to the two vocals.

“Nah… I’m fine now. I just needed some fresh air.” Junghan responds.

“Here hyung. Drink this.” Dino says as he walks up to the three older members with a can of coffee.

“Thanks Channie-yah.” Junghan thanks the younger with a smile as he grabs the can of coffee from the younger.

The maknae simply smiles before he moves to sit back down next to Vernon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter