Chapter 3

Refuse To Lose

The cafeteria was bustling with hungry students as they all talked amongst themselves, not very happy to be at school on a Monday morning. Only recently, Yoona had found out that Yuri sat in the cafeteria now with Sooyoung's arch nemesis, Hyoyeon and her group.

She didn't know how long their fight had been going on but all she knew was that they hated each other's guts. It had something to do with what happened in preschool between the two. One of them was going to get killed one day, Yoona could feel it.

"C'mon, guys. The Weeknd produces the best songs. Why won't any of you agree with me?"

"Probably because we don't know what the hell he's saying." Sooyoung replied to Tiffany's question, munching on her sandwich in the process.

Jessica decided to put in her two cents too. "What's up with his hair too, though. It looks like he could fly away any minute."

"Very true."

Sooyoung high fived Jessica before they were both attacked with grapes thrown by none other than Tiffany.

Tiffany turned to Taeyeon with a pout. "Tae~ The Weeknd makes great songs, right?~"

Taeyeon slowly nodded her head, not really paying attention. She really just wanted to get her drawing for art class finished. She didn't even know who The Weeknd was.

Taeyeon felt welcoming arms wrap around her waist, making her blush red at the sudden contact. "I knew you'd back me up!" Taeyeon smiled and patted Tiffany on the head before continuing her drawing. She knew the younger girl was going to start linking her to The Weeknd's songs for the next few weeks.

Yoona was deep in thought during the whole conversation. She couldn't get Yuri out of her head. She'd lost sleep for the past few days due to her made up scenarios involving the tanned beauty. Every lesson, she'd catch herself staring at the back of Yuri's head, loving the way her brunette hair stopped just after her shoulders, wanting to run her finger through the healthy textu-

Argh! What is wrong with you, Yoona?! 

She mentally facepalmed herself before averting her eyes towards the new girl's table.

She spotted her object of affection not too far away, laughing at something Hyoyeon said. She'd do anything to be the reason behind the older girl's melodious laugh. It was one of the things on her bucketlist.

Yoona's attention was then drawn back to her group when she heard fingers snapping beside her ear. She found three of them looking at her skeptically while the fourth one was still too preoccupied with her work.

"Are you even listening, Yoong?"

"What? Oh yeah.."

"Okay then. What did I say?" Jessica folded her arms as she waited for Yoona to answer, knowing that she didn't have one.

"Uhm..." Yoona scratched the back of her neck and attempted to make eye contact with anything but her friends.

Everyone looked at Yoona strangely, wondering what the younger girl was distracted by. or maybe, who. Sooyoung stopped eating her sandwich and turned to Yoona, wiggling her eyebrows at her with a sly smirk plastered on her face.

"Can I tell them?"

Yoona looked at her friend incredulously. "What?"

"Pretty please~"

Tiffany smiled at the second shikshin. "Who or what has got our Yoona's attention, hm? Tell us, Soo!"

Sooyoung was about to open her big mouth. That was until Yoona's hand attempted to stop her from saying anything.

"She has a crgbnkm dfg!"

"A what?" Taeyeon looked bit confused with what was going on. Yoona was practically on top of Sooyoung, not wanting any more words to escape the taller girl's mouth.

"Shut up, Soo!"

Suddenly, Sooyoung grabbed Yoona's hand and yanked it off , sending a glare to the choding beside her. "Will you just let me tell them?! They're your friends! What's so bad about having a crush on someone?!"

Sooyoung said that a tad too loud and she realised that when most of the students turned in their direction, curious of Yoona's new crush.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica just sat there, glaring at the fact Sooyoung didn't know how to keep her volume down.

"I-I don't have a crush!" Yoona directed the question to everyone staring at her. She didn't think any of them believed her. 

When everyone slowly turned back to their own group (they were still trying to eavesdrop), Yoona grabbed Sooyoung by the ear and whispered harshly, loud enough for only her to hear.

"I told you! I don't know if I actually like her!"

"You like someone, Yoong?" Tiffany's eyebrows arched in surprise as her and the other two shorties leaned across the table.

People would've thought Yoona to be the one who fell in love easily because of how much she admired her Yoonaddicts and her friends but really, she despised relationships (Well, used to.) She wanted to devote all her love to soccer and didn't want to waste her time being lovey dovey with someone that was just going to leave her in the end.

"I-I..." Yoona didn't know why she hesitated to tell her own friends. Maybe it was because she didn't know herself if she actually like Yuri or not. She didn't want to give false information.

With the look in all the girls' eyes, she knew they expected an answer. She sighed in defeat.

"I probably just admire her. That's all."

"That's how it starts off, Yoong. Then it grows before you even know it..." Jessica showered the group with her love advice.

"You'd know..." Sooyoung mumbled while eating the rest of her sandwich.

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon and jessica to sit closer to Yoona and Sooyoung so they could whisper. "Yoong..."

Yoona looked up to her friends.

"Who is this girl that you may possibly have a crush on in the future? No secrets between us, remember?"

The usual choding hesitated to speak the name. She knew in the next week, the whole school was going to find out about her little crush, thanks to Sooyoung. She wasn't mad at the taller girl though. Even though she should be.

"Her name's..." Yoona paused and took a deep breath. She might be exaggerating but this was the first time Yoona had actually met someone that gave her sleepless nights. Someone who was able to make her heartbeat fast in just a few seconds of staring.

She's never met someone who she wanted to hold in her arms at night and tell her all her secrets. With what Yoona was thinking, maybe, just maybe, she did like this person.

"...Kwon Yuri..." Yoona's cheeks blushed just by saying the older girl's name.

There was silence among the group, all of them contemplating...until Jessica broke it.

"Awww! Yoong!" Jessica's eyes glimmered for her dongsaeng, finding it cute how much she was blushing.

"Isn't Yuri that new girl everyone's talking about?" Taeyeon directed the question to the whole group but her eyes remained on the shy Yoona in front of her.

Yoona gave a timid nod. She didn't know why she answered.

"Yoona-yah~ this is really cute right now...can I take a picture of you?" The whole group turned to the queen of eye-smiles, raising an eyebrow at her proposal. "What? This is a memorable moment. Our Yoona might finally start liking someone."

Yoona didn't want to like anyone. Especially a girl. She bets the whole cohort were going to do anything to get to know who Yoona likes. Yoonaddicts were going to get furious. And to think that they may hurt Yuri, she didn't want her to go through something like that.

With all these emotions and thoughts clouding Yoona's head she had the urge to leave the cafeteria as soon as possible.

All of a sudden, the youngest of the group stood from her seat. Her face didn't show any emotion so the girls were finding it hard to understand what she was thinking.

"Unnie, I don't like her..." Yoona spoke with a soft voice and turned around to find a few students looking at her, making her feel self-conscious as everyone watched what she was going to do next. She wondered if any of the students had caught on to what her and her friends were talking about. She hoped they didn't.

"I need to go..." Yoona left the cafeteria, ignoring the calls from her friends behind her.

Little did she know, there was a certain pair of brown orbs watching her as she left.

***

Yoona rested her head on the branch and hugged her jacket close to her body. The wind always soothed her when she had too many things on her mind.

She wondered about herself, about how she got herself into this mess.

Did she really like Yuri? She didn't want to, of course. If word got out of her liking a girl, it was going to cause a whole lot of trouble for herself. So many times had she seen students bullied for being different and liking the same gender as themselves. Thinking about it made Yoona want to throw up. Bashed for being who you are? It was sickening. 

Yoona didn't want to be put in that kind of situation. To be hated and judged on. She was scared of people not accepting her and scared of being a victim of bullying. She'd hide her whole life if she had to. Just to stay away from the hurt and pain.

But she was also scared for Yuri. Yoonaddicts and homophobes would hurt her just as much or worse. The jealousy would get to their heads and they'll harm her past her limits.

She wanted so badly to not like Yuri. To not like a girl, but she couldn't stop herself from liking someone even if she tried. She could feel herself being pulled in by Yuri's personality and all the older girl has done to her is ignore her and accuse her of being a creep. Out of all the people she could've liked, why was it someone who didn't even appreciate Yoona's existence?

And why, oh why did it have to be a girl?

***

Tiffany had walked around the whole school and all she's heard come out of people's mouths was the name Kwon Yuri. The same name Yoona said during lunch. After everything happened, none of them went to go look for Yoona. They weren't bad friends or anything because everytime Yoona sulked, they'd try to go find her. But knowing her since way back, the girls knew not to disturb her. 

They knew how stubborn Yoona could get and all she really needed was time to herself.

Tiffany overheard another student talking about the new girl.

"Dude, Yuri's like one week into the school and she's already the hottest chick here."

"Hell yeah. I want some of that!"

Tiffany groaned. All she ever heard the boys talk about was Yuri's physique. They didn't bother acknowledging the girl's intelligence, and Tiffany knew how smart Yuri was. She had writing class with her and Taeyeon. 

She's heard rumours about the girl acing all her subjects last year. She was seriously too smart to be in a school as crappy as Soshi High. Why was Yuri in there? Tiffany didn't know, and she found herself getting more and more curious.

Tiffany thought about it. About Yoona and Yuri, and whether they'd really make a cute couple. Although she'd never seen them interact before, she matched up their personalities. (She did this quite often with a lot of the students.) She saw potential in the two girls and was willing to make this happen. Even if Yoona kept denying her admiration towards the new kid, the girls could always see the truth through those doe eyes.

The queen of eye smiles walked into her class, spotting her best friend sitting in her desk. She was busy talking to some of the girls in the class as they surrounded her desk and bombarded her with questions.

Tiffany could feel the steam making their way out of her ears. She cleared to get their attention and immediately, they all turned around to be faced with a glaring Hwang.

She didn't need to say anything because they had already gotten the memo. They bowed and continuously apologized without putting up a fight. You can't come between the TaeNy friendship even if you tried.

They scurried off to their own desks as they watched the two girls from afar.

"Hello, stranger." Taeyeon said with a smile.

Tiffany just crossed her arms and frowned at the older girl. "You didn't wait for me."

"I needed to hand in my art assignment. Miss hates it when people give it in late..."

Tiffany decided to let it slip this once, falling prey to Taeyeon's puppy eyes. 

"Fine."

She sat down beside Taeyeon and took out her earphones. She gave one side to the shorter girl and received a confused look. 

"What are you doing?"

"Listen to this song. It's called 'Shameless' by The Weeknd."

Taeyeon sighed and took the piece. Her days of not having Tiffany annoy her with her songs were long gone. She could've refused but she knew how passionate Tiffany was about music...and the colour pink.

Tiffany bobbed her head to the song as it played. Taeyeon just sat there, doodling on the desk. She didn't have the heart to tell Tiffany she hated the song.

The teacher hadn't showed up yet so everyone was just doing their own thing and talking amongst themselves.

It was normal, because their teacher was always late. Every day, he'd come running in with a cup of coffee and a stack of papers, apologizing repeatedly for being late to the class. It was like the roles had been reversed.

Suddenly, the door to the classroom had opened. People expected their unorganised teacher to walk in but to their surprise, their eyes caught the tall, tanned beauty that entered. It was the usual to stop and stare at Yuri. To admire the way her hips swayed when she walked.

Yuri had already gotten used to it, letting the students do as they please. Besides, you couldn't really stop an angel from showing off her wings, right?

Yuri made her way to the desk behind Tiffany and Taeyeon and plopped herself down. They knew each other. Yuri knew who they were because of their relationship with Yoona, but they'd never talked before.

Before the TaeNy couple were informed of Yoona's admiration towards the new girl, they didn't think it to bother talking to her. They knew Yuri would find out who they were sooner or later. Everyone eventually did.

But now that they knew the importance of Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon came up with a plan to start up a conversation with her.

Taeyeon 'accidently' dropped her pen, making sure it rolled towards the tip of Yuri's shoes. She gasped and turned around, Tiffany following her.

"Pabo! Stop dropping your things." Tiffany faked a hit to Taeyeon's shoulder.

Yuri just watched the two exchange a few words to each other before picking up the pen and holding it out to the girls.

"You dropped this." She calmly said, finding it hard not to think about a certain doe-eyed girl as she looked at Yoona's friends.

"I'm so sorry. She's clumsy sometimes."

Yuri smiled and handed back the stationery. "It's alright..." She was about to continue writing in her book when Tiffany had interrupted her.

"Hey, you're Yuri right?"

Yuri wondered how one of the most supposed popular girls in the school already knew someone like her. It's only been a week and people were already starting to talk about her in the halls. Some of her classmates had even admitted to envy the young girl's body, which she found to be one of the weirdest things a stranger had ever said to her.

Yuri realised she hadn't given her answer yet. "Ah, yeah I am." Yuri gave another one of her smiles, trying to seem polite.

"I've heard a lot about you. I'm Tiffany and this is my dear bestie, Taeyeon." Yuri shook both their hands in kindness. Not wanting to admit that she already knew their names.

"What brings you to Soshi High?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri didn't know if it was the right thing to give out personal information to girls you just met. She didn't know what they could do with it. Then again, maybe Yuri was just acting a little paranoid.

"My family's kind of indecisive..." She tried to be as discreet as possible.

Tiffany badly wanted to get to know the girl, just to see if she was fit for being Yoona's arm candy. But Yuri was being distant and making it hard for the older girl to do so.

Yuri wasn't dumb. She knew what the two girls were doing. Just like Yoona (and the rest of the school), they were probably creepy s trying to hit on the new girl, thinking about how vulnerable she was. But little did Yuri know, that was far from the truth.

"You like it here?"

"Uhm..I guess so. The students are kind of weird but the school has a good academic history."

Taeyeon chuckled and turned back around. "Give it a few weeks. You'll start hating this place before you know it. Why would anyone want to study at a place like this?"

Tiffany was about to apologise for her friend's behaviour until she was interrupted by the voice of their writing teacher. Instead, she gave Yuri a warm smile before paying attention to the front.

There will be plenty more chances for Tiffany to get close with the new girl.

***

Throughout the whole hour of practice, Sooyoung found it difficult to look at her best friend. She still hadn't talked to her about the incident earlier and Sooyoung wondered if she was the one in the wrong.

She knew she shouldn't have spoken so loud, but Sooyoung always underestimated her own voice.

She didn't quite grasp the reason why Yoona had left during lunch. They were all best friends anyways, so why was it a bad thing if the other girls knew about Yoona's supposed crush?

Sooyoung needed to know.

"See you guys next week. Training's in the morning." Yoona announced to her team as she took off her football boots and put on something more comfortable.

The girls said their goodbyes to the younger girl and walked off whereas Sooyoung decided to nervously plop herself down next to Yoona on the bleachers.

Yoona already knew who was sitting beside her and slowly stopped changing her shoes.

"Look, i'll let you punch me as hard as you want...I won't press any charges..."

Yoona looked up to her best friend, finding the offer very tempting as she stared at Sooyoung's scrunched up face that was expecting to be punched.

When Sooyoung didn't feel any impact upon her jaw, she unhurriedly opened one of her eyes to find Yoona displaying a smirk on her lips.

"You're such a coward."

Sooyoung scowled and looked down at her friend. "Hey, I'm not the one who walked away from a few teases from their friends."

Yoona looked down towards her shoes at the mention of what happened earlier. It was pretty stupid of her to leave the group during lunch but she just really needed to sort her feelings out and think things through.

"I'm...sorry, Yoong. I know I shouldn't have said it so loud." The younger girl brushed her friend off with the wave of her hand. She looked back to Sooyoung with a small smile on her face.

"All good, bro. I needed the time anyways."

After her alone time at her favourite tree, Yoona had come to a conclusion with her feelings towards the new girl, not liking how easy her emotions could be manipulated.

"Soo.."

"Yeah?" Sooyoung wrapped an arm around Yoona's shoulder, trying to comfort her best friend. "You can tell me anything, bud."

There was slight hesitation coming from the younger girl before she finally decided to speak.

"I like her..."

Sooyoung's eyes widened before she gave a sly smirk to her friend.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." Yoona turned to glare, making Sooyoung chuckle.

"I admit it, okay? When will you ever be satisfied?"

"Not until I get a lifetime supply of beef."

Yoona shook her head and pushed Sooyoung on the shoulder, finding the atmosphere to be less serious now.

"I knew you'd start liking her sooner or later.." Sooyoung propped her foot up on the bleachers, her forearm rested on her knee. "..You guys suit each other."

"How?"

"Opposites attract, man."

Yoona chuckled before grabbing the soccer equipment on the ground and slinging her own bag over her shoulder, standing up from her seat.

"Yeah...if you say so.." 

"I'm gonna make this happen. Just you wait!" Yoona rolled her eyes at her determined friend before checking her watch.

"You better get home. Choi Appa's gonna kill you."

"You sure you don't want me to help with those?"

"They don't call me Him Yoona for nothing." Sooyoung nodded in agreement before giving her best friend a fist pump and walking back towards her house.

Yoona still had to put the net and football back into the storage room before she could leave school grounds, but she never complained. She enjoyed the extra work. Her coach trusted her more than he trusted his own wife, giving Yoona spare keys to all the doors in the sports building in case she needed something.

Her coach was probably the only teacher that she actually liked, so she was grateful.

Yoona made her way past the entrance of the building and took a few turns here and there. She knew where every room was and memorised each key to each door. It could've been considered as a talent.

Before the young girl could step through the storage room door, she suddenly heard faint sounds from afar. Faint sounds that came from the pool area.

Someone's still here?

Yoona's curiosity took over as she left the equipment behind, heading to where the noise was coming from. She wondered what idiot would stay past school hours to swim in a pool.

Yoona peeked her head inside the pool area to find someone continuously doing laps back and forth. The figure's strong arms would lift above the water only to go back beneath the surface and repeat. Yoona knew it was a girl.

Just by looking at the person's body (most precisely the bottom area), Yoona could tell. Her technique was beyond professional. Since Yoona's mother used to be a famous swimmer back in the day, she was familiar with all the positions and styles of swimming.

When Yoona was younger, she'd sit with her legs in the pool and watched everyone do laps. Her mother thought Yoona would finally find something to do with great passion, and she did. Except, it wasn't the sport her mother was expecting.

Yoona was in awe as she couldn't keep her eyes off the swimmer. She should've left by now but how could she when this person was giving her chills? No one ever gave her chills.

All of a sudden, the student had lifted her head out of the water, removing the goggles from her face and slowly rubbing her eyes. As her hands left her face, Yoona felt her jaw touch the ground as she remembered the beautiful face from before.

Yuri took a few deep breaths to even out her breathing. She'd been swimming for an hour and had lost track of time. This was her first time being in the school's pool and the moment she had jumped in, it was as if she'd been reborn.

How long has it been since she swam? a few years? Yuri didn't quite know.

What she also didn't know was the slim figure standing behind the entrance, watching her. Well, that was until that clumsy figure had tripped over a few kickboards while still dazed.

In an instant, Yuri turned her head to find someone laying on the ground, rubbing their head. She didn't know whether to be creeped out or ask if the stranger was okay. She was confused as to why there was still someone on school grounds.

Yuri watched as the person slowly sat up and her eyes had quickly met with familiar doe ones. Yuri was going to rip her hair out of her head. Again. She had encountered the younger girl again in the same situation as before.

Of course, she was just assuming Yoona was staring at her this whole time.

"Are you kidding me?"

Yoona smiled shyly and waved at the older girl. Now that she had admitted to liking her, she's finding it difficult to actually say something.

"Look, I was joking about you being a creep before but this...this is just straight out weird." Yuri didn't know what to do but plan suggestions for the next school she'd most likely rather move to.

Yoona stood up and ducked her head. "S-sorry."

It was definitely a repeat of their awkward first meeting.

"What's your excuse now?"

"I just finished practice and needed to put the equipment back into the storage room...until I heard you swimming and came to check..."

"Okay, so how long were you 'checking'?"

"I just got here as soon as you finished." Yoona lied.

Yuri looked Yoona up and down, as if she was analysing her weaknesses. What was she supposed to do when she found out the most popular girl in the school was stalking her? Take it as a compliment?

Yoona should've left but leave without getting to have an actual conversation with the girl? Now that sounded like she was just throwing away her miracles.

"I didn't know you swim." Yoona stated, wanting to make progress with Yuri.

"No one does."

Yuri climbed out of the pool and grabbed the towel hanging on the chair. She dried her face and turned towards Yoona, finding her eyes focused on something lower than the older girl's chin.

She wasn't even paying attention to Yuri anymore.

"Hey hey hey, my eyes are up here."

Yoona quickly averted her eyes up and gave a cheeky smile, embarrassed that she was caught checking out the girl.

"Don't you have anywhere else to be?"

Yoona shook her head before plopping herself down on the chair in front of Yuri. "How long have you been swimming?"

"How long are you going to keep interrogating me?"

Yoona smiled once again and shrugged. Yuri wanted to slap the smirk right off the younger's face. She was certain Yoona was a ert judging by how she was acting in front of her now.

"I don't give out personal information to strangers."

"You know me."

"No, I don't." Yuri made her way to her bag and grabbed her change.

"Well..." Yoona followed behind her. "...You know my name."

Was she always this annoying?

Yuri didn't bother to respond to the annoying girl and walked towards the showers, noticing how Yoona was still following her. She swiftly turned around and made Yoona come to a complete stop.

"You know by you following me towards the showers, there is no evidence of you NOT being a ?"

"Pardon?" Yoona acted innocently and tilted her head in confusion, trying to seem cute in front of her crush.

Yuri wouldn't admit it, but she found it unbelievably cute.

"Can you, oh I don't know, leave? You have a home don't you?" The older girl was getting impatient at the choding in front of her. All she wanted was to take a shower but this little girl was starting to get on her nerves.

Yuri didn't want to associate with Yoona at all, reminding herself of how popular Yoona was and how manipulating popular people are in general. Yuri didn't want to have to put up with all of the attention that would be brought to Yoona. She had other people's attention to attend to. She couldn't just have that double up.

"I'll go once you answer my question."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." 

Was this girl serious? Yuri felt like she was on a whole new level. She'd never met someone as demanding and stubborn as Yoona. She didn't know whether to admire the traits or despise them. She sighed in defeat and gave Yoona an answer.

"I started taking swimming lessons when I was 7."

"Daebak..." Yoona softly said as her eyes glimmered. Yuri couldn't help but blush and avoid the young girl's eyes. "My mum used to be a swimmer!"

"Oh, is that so?" Yuri tried to look interested, only because the excited expression on Yoona's face was too cute to ignore.

"Yeah! She was a champion back in the day, and she wanted me to take up swimming as well. But I felt like my heart needed something else..."

"Like football?"

Yoona smiled, finding it sweet that Yuri knew what sport she participated in. "How'd you know?"

The tanned girl only shrugged. "Everyone keeps talking about you. It get's annoying after a while."

Yoona couldn't help but pout at what the other girl said. This only caused Yuri to regret it soon after, but she didn't take it back. She didn't want to show her weakness in front of the younger.

"Are you going to leave now?"

Yoona snapped out of her sad state, and replaced it with a smile. "Oh, right!" 

She skipped her way to the door, happy she had a conversation with her newly-found crush. "I hope you have a nice night, Kwon Yuri!" 

With that, Yoona left the pool area, leaving a stunned Yuri. She didn't know what had gotten into her. On their first meeting, Yoona had acted shy and awkward but now, she was much more confident in talking to Yuri.

She had a feeling it had something to do with her admitting she liked the older girl. Now that she knew her true feelings, she wanted to express them clearer. But Yoona didn't know if that was really the right thing to do. 

Did Yuri like her the same way? Does she even swing that way?

Did it creep Yuri out even more, or did Yuri like it? Yoona couldn't tell with that girl. All she knew was that her new objective was to get closer to Yuri as much but as discreetly as possible.

 

 

 

..

__________

So Yuri's good at dancing and swimming too xD (and she's hella smart) 

Thanks to everyone still supporting this fic ! :)

I have a feeling this is gonna be much more complicated to understand than 'Yoga Class' :/ I'm already finding it hard to continue it and it's only up to chapter 2 xD hahaha I just made the characters a little complex and I still need to figure stuff out (which is making it a hassle for me)

None the less, I'll try to continue for all of you :)

Replies:

KumaKey88: Thank YOU for taking the time to read this fic :) I'm glad you have joined me on this journey xD

ZiziShfr: Hahaha. Hyosun is...something xD Nobody can resist Yoonyul! I'm guessing your first is SooSica? ;) I've actually thought about putting a few of their moments into this fic so whatever you wish shall be granted!

forrester: You read the first chapter and already know this is gonna be one of your faves?! I am utterly shocked! And I don't think Yuri will be able to resist the great Im Yoona ;)

Khairunjiha: I'm glad you're enjoying my fic ^^ I hope the long update didn't take up too much of your time. Yuri will be falling for Charming Yoong in no time! hahaha

peregrinestar: I love awkward Yoonas so much T.T she's soo cute! And what can I say? I have a soft spot for Hyosun...lmao. I've always thought of Sooyoung's personality to be a little cocky, a little caring xD I'm intrigued by it, to be honest. And Yoona has many flaws! It's what make people human :D Thank you for supporting me once again xD I love reading your comments :)

2ne1snsd: Hahaha! No one can resist the yulbutt, not even SooNa... It took me a while to come up with a good HyoYul meeting though lol I hope you liked it. But I'm a er for Highschool AUs as well! High five! You're not alone :D

yoonyulid: ert Buddy!!! :DDD You're back! I don't know if this fic will be as good as Yoga Class but I hope it meets your expectations. Yuri's too good to be true, right? Just you wait...hehehe

hkinki: Awww! I'm glad you did :) Thank you for taking your time to read this bad excuse of a fanfic ;A;