Chapter 1

Refuse To Lose

Right. Left. Right. Left.

The nimble athlete dodged each one of the opposing team's players before booting the ball past the goal posts. Everyone watched as it hit the net behind the goalie, almost faster than the speed of light.

"GOAAALL! They've done it again! Soshi Sharks have taken the crown for the third time in a row! What surprises will they pull next!?"

The cheering of the crowd was enough to make Im Yoona deaf for a month. Every voice coursed through her veins and exhilarated her to the point where she couldn't feel her feet. She lived to hear more than ten thousand people chanting 'Im Yoona' over and over again until it was screwed into everyone's heads.

Except it wasn't a thousand people. It was less than that, indicating Yoona she hadn't reached the top yet. She was only in her senior year of school. She still needed to strive to become the nation's greatest soccer player. Even if it took her more than half her life time, she'd take the risk, because nothing could compare her love to the renowned sport.

Although she still had a long way to go, Yoona enjoyed the attention she currently received. She may had gotten a little cocky at times but Yoona was one of the most humble seniors in the school. She'd receive love notes from her cohort and she'd take the time to read every single one of them.

Her best friends thought she was being reckless and encouraging her 'Yoonaddicts' to send in more letters, which was exactly what Yoona was doing. She had at least 50 boxes in her closet filled to the brim with love notes and confessions and so far, she couldn't pick a favourite.

It was quite clear that out of her group of friends, she was the one who received the most attention. What caught peoples' regards to her was Yoona's aura and personality. She was stronger than most of the players in the male football team but she had a heart of gold. Never once had she dismissed the opportunity to do a random act of kindness. Her warmth radiated from her but her beauty transpired past clueless minds. It was as if her parents were the sun and the moon because she was fierce and elegant at the same time. She wasn't one to be manipulated so easily.

This was who Yoona was, and she was completely fine with that. As long as her popularity was recognised by her talented athletic skills, Yoona would be fine with anything.

"Nice goal, Yoona!"

She felt a firm pat on her back before her feet left the ground, numerous arms wrapped around her waist and legs. 

This was what happened after every game. Yoona would score the winning goal and be lifted off the ground by her team, chanting her name for probably a billion times before placing her back down.

Then the boys football team would come running, giving Yoona noogies and fist bumps to congratulate her. She felt as if she was 'one of the guys' whenever she hung around them, and there was nothing wrong with that, right?

"Dude, coach is shouting us dinner. Pizza. Your favourite."

One of Yoona's best friends, Sooyoung, came and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Her and Yoona were the only two in their group of friends who played soccer, giving them the title as the 'Beautiful Princes of Soshi High'. This was because they were more masculine than feminine and they contained loud and rambunctious personalities that were so hard to comprehend, people fell in love with their complexity. Neither of them minded but it did put a few people off.

"Sounds good, Soo but-"

Sooyoung cut her off, knowing exactly what she was going to say. "I know. Staying back to shoot a few goals?"

"You know me so well."

"I'm great, arent I? I'll lag behind too. Yo coach!" Sooyoung called out to the middle aged man, standing not too far from them conversing with the opposing team's coach. Unfortunately, Sooyoung's call went unheard, making her huff in frustration.

"Damn this man and his hearing problems. I'll meet you by the goals. The ball's by the bench."

Yoona chuckled as she watched her friend run up to their teacher, resting her forearm on his shoulder and casually joining the conversation. Sometimes she wondered if she'd ever find someone as similar to her as Sooyoung.

She ran up to the bench, rolling the ball out from underneath it. Yoona took a moment to look around the field. The bleachers were dead compared to how they were a few minutes ago. She looked up to the stars glimmering in the sky, and then looked towards her team, packing their bags and getting ready to head to the Pizza Parlour. She unconsciously smiled at how far she had come.

Yoona didn't notice the group of people behind her until she heard the clearing of a throat.

"Ahem. Y-Yoona-shi.."

Yoona turned around to be faced with about six or seven students. Some boys and some girls.

"Oh, hello!" Yoona said while giving them a soft smile. It was enough to make them melt on the spot.

"Y-You were really great out there."

"Thank you! I try my best." Yoona stated confidently.

"That's clear to see. You're very talented, Yoona-shi!"

She watched as all their heads nodded in agreement, chuckling at how they looked like a bunch of bobble heads.

"Ah..we wanted to give these to you." One of the older-looking students held out her hand, revealing an assortment of bags.

It was like this all the time. A group of yoonaddicts would come up after the game and give Yoona various gifts to congratulate her. It was one of the best parts of the day, because it added to her endlesss collection of love letters and sometimes, they'd talk long enough to get to know more about each other.

"Thank you, guys. I will be sure to look at them as soon as I get home."

"We hope you have a goodnight, Yoona-shi! See you tomorrow!"

They all bowed to Yoona before scurrying off and giggling at their encounter. Yoona smiled and placed all the gifts into her duffle bag before feeling someone steal the ball between her feet. She turned to find out that the perpetrator was Sooyoung, skillfully dribbling the ball.

"Coach said they'll meet us there. You brought your car, right?"

"Yeah." Yoona sneakily took the ball back off Sooyoung, walking towards the end of the field to shoot a few scores.

"Didn't I tell you to meet me by the goals?"

"Got caught up."

"With your fans again? God, it's like you're married to all of them." Sooyoung walked with a bounce in her step, kicking the grass every now and then. It was only them on the field now. The quietness was too silent compared to the screaming and deafening cheers a while ago. Even though it may sound it, Sooyoung didn't envy Yoona's popularity. If anything, she was proud of her dongsaeng and how much recognition she received.  Sooyoung just wished her best friend wouldn't get so worried about what others thought of her.

Sooyoung stood in front of the goals, her palms facing outwards as she stared back at Yoona.

"Soo, you can't goalkeep for ."

"Hey! It's worth a try!"

While focusing her attention on the ball in front of her, Yoona remarked, "You did try. A billion times. Failed every single one."

"Stop talking out of your and give me your best shot, Ms Popular." Sooyoung got into her goalkeeping stance as she watched her friend line up the ball. Seeing as Yoona usually played as a striker or midfielder, Sooyoung didn't know what to expect. Yoona's unpredictability was one of the things that made opposing teams fear her. You'd never see her attempt the same trick twice in a row.

Yoona took a few steps back from the ball and readied into position. She focused her attention in front of her. Her eyes averting from the ball, to Sooyoung and then to the goals. With all the strength she could muster, Yoona charged towards the ball, kicking it off the ground. She watched as it curved and flew past Sooyoung's head, hitting the net behind her.

They both fell to the ground for completely different reasons. Sooyoung thought she was going to die from how fast that ball came and Yoona thought she was going to die from laughter.

"I told you, you were a goalkeeper. You didn't even move!"

"I did!"

"Yeah like an inch AWAY from the ball."

Sooyoung grabbed the soccer ball and kicked it at Yoona's body, hitting her right in the thighs. "Hey! what was that for?"

"For not appreciating the fact that I tried."

"You're such a baby." Yoona got off the ground and did a few short kicks with the ball. "C'mon. First to 5 gets to sit in the passenger seat."

"Why can't you just be chivalrous for once and drive? You always win..."

"The day I do something chivalrous for you, will be the day we stop eating 10 meals an hour. Hurry up, most of the pizza's probably gone by now."

Sooyoung scowled at the girl in front of her. "Fine, but only because pizza."

"Good girl."

They continued playing for another ten minutes with Sooyoung occasionally stealing the ball off Yoona only to have it taken off her mere seconds later. She doesn't even know why she bothers versing the star player of the team. She knew she was going to lose anyway.

"Oh for godsakes Yoona, just get in the car."

***

Yoona woke up to her alarm blaring at 5 in the morning. It was early for most people, but this was the usual time someone as active as her would get up. 

She pushed her blanket off herself and shivered all the way to her closet. She'd realised the little amount of clothing she had on due to the humid temperature the night before and quickly threw on a jumper and sweats. 

She grabbed her soccer ball from under her bed and left the house, quietly tip-toeing past her parents' room. 

Yoona dribbled the ball around her block before going to the nearest soccer field, shooting a few goals and practicing her passes along a wall. 

This was her morning routine. Get up, practice, go back home, get ready, go to school. That was all there was to it. And even if it did seem boring, it helped Yoona get up in the morning. She looked forward to practice more than lunch. And that was saying something.

Yoona attempted a few boots and drop kicks, waving at morning joggers every now and then. She looked at the time on her watch and realised it had already past an hour. Yoona picked up her ball and walked back home.

As soon as Yoona opened the door, she smelt the delicious scent of pancakes filling the air.

Dad's awake.

She had a quick shower before coming into the kitchen, staring at the large stack of pancakes on the table.

"Morning, dad. These are all mine, right?" Yoona enquired as she pointed at the food.

Her dad gave a boisterous laugh before patting his daughter on the back. "When are you going to stop being such a shikshin, Yoong?"

"You shouldn't even have asked."

Yoona started eating, not waiting for her father's answer.

"Where's mum?"

"Upstairs. She's feeling a bit sick today so she's still in bed."

Yoona finished her breakfast and quickly ran upstairs with a bottle of water in one hand and medicine in the other, dismissing her father's warning of catching her mother's sickness. She opened her parent's bedroom door with her hip and placed the things on the bedside table.

"Mum, I'm leaving now. Be sure to take medicine, okay?"

Yoona whispered before giving her mother's hand a tight squeeze. She pulled the blanket up to the woman's chin and left the room. Yoona walked downstairs to grab her bag and gave her father a kiss on the cheek, getting into her car and driving off to school.

Yoona would've walked if she didn't live 15 minutes away from the place. She was an absolute athletic nut because she'd exercise every chance she got.

Yoona parked in her usual spot in front of the building, the bell ringing as soon as she turned the engine off. The only good part about school for her was soccer practice, her fans and her friends. Everything else seemed useless.

Finding love wasn't even one of her priorites. Yes, she'd wished her love life to be exactly like a disney fairytale, where they met on unusual terms. But she didn't know what she wanted. Did she want to fall in the arms of a dashing prince or did she wan't to wrap her own arms around a kind-hearted princess?

These were the questions Yoona was afraid to answer. Most of the love notes she'd ever gotten were from males and she wondered if her peers even accepted her as something other than straight. Some students in her school were even disgusted by how masculine she could act sometimes, which always lowered her self-esteem. Yoona didn't know what she was but she just knew being heteroual wasn't on that list.

Her group of friends knew that too. Hell, none of them were 100% straight. They were a bunch of non-hetero, beautiful girls who were loved by almost everyone in the school.

Did Yoona accept the fact that she wasn't straight? Yes. Was she going to come out anytime soon? Hell no.

Yoona stopped thinking about it, hating the bad emotions that came with the thought. She slung her bag over her shoulder and walked off to her maths class, ready for another boring lesson with Ms Park.

Yoona slumped in her seat at the back corner of the class room, waving at everyone who waved at her. Sooyoung, who walked in straight after her, asked if her hand ever felt like falling off because of how much she waved. Yoona replied with a nod.

Maths was Yoona's worst subject and she'd only been barely passing. She wasn't ranked the lowest in her class but she sure as hell wasn't as close to the highest. Even Sooyoung had better grades than her in the subject. Sooyoung doesn't even try.

Ms Park strutted in with her stilettos and tight, black dress, her hair tied up in a formal bun. She was the only teacher who over dressed and took the quote 'dress for the job you want. Not the job you have.' too seriously.

Yoona had heard rumours about her giving quickies to the male staff in the bathrooms, but she wasn't going to believe it until she saw it with her own eyes. Not as in by seeing her physically off a guy, but as in hear it from the teacher herself. Even if it were true, it'd be the last thing on the young girl's mind.

"Talk amongst yourselves first, class. There's some things I need to attend to." Ms Park informed after putting down her documents and leaving the classroom straight after. 

Sooyoung flicked Yoona on the ear to get her attention.

"Ow!"

"You think she went to go off someone else again?"

"You need to stop doing that. And please don't tell me you believe in those rumours, Soo."

"I don't. I just needed a conversation starter."

Yoona sighed before continuing to doodle in her notebook. "'How was your morning?' would've been nice."

"Okay. How was your morning?"

Yoona looked up to see Sooyoung wearing a serious expression. She answered, "It was pretty-"

"Anyways, coach said training's this afternoon." Sooyoung cut her friend off before digging into her bag for a treat.

Ms Park came back in with more documents in her arms. She made her way towards her desk and spoke after she had placed her extra equipment down. "Students, I would like to infor- Sooyoung, how many times have I told you not to eat in my class?"

The tall girl stopped munching on her energy bar and looked up at the teacher, replying to her rhetorical question. "I don't know, miss. Aren't you the maths teacher?"

Yoona shook her head at her friend's answer as the rest of the class snickered. Yoona sneakily placed in her earphones without Ms Park noticing and averted her eyes back to the now full page of drawings, continuing to fit in new ones where ever she could. She was no artist and the whole school knew that, but who could stop her from finding an excuse to get away from reality? Especially during her least favourite class.

"You've stated before that you are one of the smartest in my class, Sooyoung. You should be keeping count."

"...Touche." Sooyoung gave an acceptable nod before stuffing her energy bar back into her bag.

Ms Park smiled victoriously before continuing on with what she was saying beforehand. "Anyways, as I was saying, I'd like to inform you all that we have a new student today from Deogyang-gu. " She motioned the new kid to step inside the class.

Why is it so hard to draw a god damn circle? Yoona's eyebrows furrowed as she attempted to draw the shape a 7th time.

Everyone else's attention was focused on the unfamiliar figure as she walked to the centre of the room. It was as if the light from the heavens were shining upon her, some people even thought they saw a small halo hovering above her head.

"Introduce yourself, darling."

The tanned beauty took a deep breath before speaking, her small yet silvery voice ringing through out the room, giving a hint of wariness but also a sign of independence. Every student in the room was dazed by the new face. Well, most of them anyway.

"Good morning...My name is Kwon Yuri. Please take good care of me.." She gave a 90 degree bow before looking at each student individually, studying their faces and understanding their expressions. Her eyes caught the troublemaker Ms Park was talking to before, whose name she had caught to be Sooyoung. The taller girl gave a slight nod before drumming her fingers against her desk to occupy her mind.

Yuri then looked at the girl beside Sooyoung, noticing how the girl would bob her head every now and then. It was obvious she wasn't paying attention at all.

"Be sure to help her out if you see her struggling around the school. It's very nice to meet you, Yuri. Please take the seat right over there." Ms Park pointed to the empty chair in front of Yoona.

The younger girl was too preoccupied and didn't bother to look up at the screeching sound of a chair against the floor. Yuri quietly sat down at her designated table and avoided talking for the rest of the lesson. She could feel eyes on her the whole time and it made her slightly uncomfortable in the predicament.

Yoona had kept her head down until the bell for lunch rang. She was thankful Ms Park didn't call on her. She barely did, probably because she knew Yoona didn't know the answer to any of the questions. Yoona packed her books back into her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She turned to see Sooyoung doing the same thing before giving her a 'sup' nod.

They both walked out after saying goodbye to Ms Park and slowly made their way down the hall. 

"What do you think of the new girl? She seems like the quiet type."

"New girl?" Yoona tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah. The one just now."

"I wasn't paying attention."

Sooyoung shook her head and turned to Yoona. "You're hopeless."

"What was her name?"

"Forgot. You know I'm not good with names, man."

"Seriously? And you call me the hopeless one..." Yoona retorted under her breath before getting punched in the arm by her friend.

"I heard that!"

***

Yoona and Sooyoung made their way towards their group's table. All three of them were sitting there. Two were loudly bickering about the new fashion trends this week while the last one was busy creating another one of her artistic masterpieces.

Their group were the only seniors in the entire school who had licenses to drive, automatically making them more superior than the rest of the students. Yoona didn't know how that was supposed to work but she heard it had something to do with how responsible they were. She still didn't really get it.

Yoona sat down beside the girl busily drawing. 

"Hey Tae." The shorter girl was too focused to greet back. Yoona shook her head before taking her seat, growing used to the girl's ignorance.

"C'mon, Tiff. You have to admit carwash pleats are the ugliest things to ever be created." Another girl named Jessica spoke with attitude apparent in her voice.

"They are not! Your fashion taste is horrible!"

These two fought like this almost every morning. By second lunch, they'd be calmer, casually joking around and conversing in their English language but Yoona didn't understand how they were able to even stand 3 feet beside each other and still be alive.

Jessica scoffed before continuing to eat her lunch, avoiding the glare from her american friend.

Sooyoung decided to light up the mood and flick a chip at Taeyeon's head.

"Hey! What the hell? You got grease all over my god damn drawing!"

Unfortunately, the plan backfired.

Taeyeon stood from her seat and growled at the tall girl sitting not too far from her. Sooyoung shrugged before placing 7 chips in .

"You spend your whole time drawing anyways. Just make a new one."

Taeyeon was about to jump the girl and make her question why she was alive, until she felt a soft hand on her wrist, stopping her from moving any further across the table.

"She was just joking, boo. It's not even that much. You can work around it."

Taeyeon hesitated for a moment before sighing in defeat. She sat back down before scowling at Sooyoung. "You're lucky it's small, otherwise you'd be dead by now."

Yoona laughed at her group's silliness and munched on her sandwich. Lunch was one of the best parts of the day, right besides soccer training. She loved bonding with the girls and watching them bicker, with the rest of the students turning their heads every now and then to see what they were up to.

"Hey, did you get Taeyeon's designs off my desk?" Jessica directed the question to Sooyoung and Yoona. It was their responsibility to do as the ice princess says and follow every command given.

"Yes..we did.." Sooyoung stated while playing with the food on her plate. Yoona focused her attention every where else but in front of her. She was too afraid to stare into Jessica's fiery eyes, scared she'd be swallowed up by the intense gaze. 

"Okay...so where is it?"

Sooyoung slowly took the folded papers from her bag and hesitantly slid it over to Jessica.

"Oh no." The girl sitting beside Taeyeon spoke as she looked at the damp sheets of papers. This made the shorter girl look up from her drawing and turn her head.

"What's wrong, Ppany?"

"Choi. Sooyoung. and Im. Yoona." Jessica spoke, emphasising each syllable of the girls' names. "Why are Tae's designs wet?"

"Uhh.." Sooyoung turned to get help from her best friend, who was half way out of her seat. Sooyoung held Yoona's wrist to stop her from moving. "...Yoong will tell you!"

"It took me hours to make that, you idiots." Taeyeon spoke, clearly not surprised with the situation. Tiffany only looked on, staring at the furious Jessica, then to the frightened shikshins and then at the uninterested kid beside her.

"Girls, let's keep it down. We'll get into trouble again."

"Oh i'll get them into trouble alright. Come here!"

Jessica grabbed the collar of Sooyoung's shirt before she could get away. Luckily, Yoona had already left her seat and had made a beeline towards the exit of the cafeteria.

"Yoona! Get back here!"

"You piece of ! What happened to no man left behind?!"

Yoona turned around and waved at the group of girls. "Sorry! My daily nap is calling me! I'll see you guys later!"

The next thing students heard was the banging of a tray against a head and the crashing of a giant. "If I can't beat up Yoona, you'll take twice the beating!"

***

Yuri walked around the school, in search of a place to sit. She wasn't going to eat in the cafeteria, slightly because on her first day of school, she usually explored the place first before interacting with other students.

She didn't like being known as the 'new kid' even though she was, in fact, the new kid. She'd rather do things independently and walk with pride, a trail of leadership following where ever she goes.

At her last school, she was loved by everyone, especially the principal, and she wasn't even trying. She was reserved and quiet, only speaking when needed to. No matter what she did, people still loved her for it. She didn't mind the attention and she honestly didn't care. She just wanted to get by life and finish school without any worries. She was truly a perfect human being.

Yuri's eyes landed on a large tree, just beside the art building. It's leaves were falling off every minute, but it looked like they grew back every second. It was as if they were endless and always full of life. She made her way towards the tree and inspected it, caressing the trunk as bits of bark fell off at her touch. The broken leaves beneath her shoes left a sound everytime she stepped on them.

She then looked up at the branches of the tree. It was big enough to block rain falling from the sky. Yuri reminded herself to get an umbrella as big as it was. She pushed a few of the dead leaves away to make a clear spot for her to sit. Yuri sat down and began to eat her lunch, quietly listening to the sound of the wind as it breezed past her.

Students barely walked past or into the art building, so no one saw her sitting by the tree. She only knew the faces of the students in the two classes she attended that morning and she was glad none of them recognized her in the halls. She didn't want to be greeted by anyone any time soon.

Yoona had just woken up from her nap and was sitting upon the largest branch of her favourite tree. It was her favourite because it was beside the art building, and the art building was her favourite building. A lot of people would've thought it was the sports hall, but that place always smelt like sweat and dirty gym clothes. Some things Yoona hated.

She was glad no one ever walked past the tree, just because rumours would've been started about her not having any friends, which was another thing Yoona despised. Rumours. There's been many that had really got to her, like the one where people thought she was actually faking her soccer skills and taking credit from a doppelganger, but it was just a coincidence she had to go to the toilet after every game.

Her friends had always been worried about her being worried about false accusations, but she couldn't help it. She couldn't be one of those people who didn't care what other people thought. Of course she cared. She wanted everyone to love her. That's why she read every fan mail she had gotten just to reassure herself that she was loved. She didn't want to be hated and she never wanted to face that type of criticism.

Yoona was on the verge of breaking down again, until the crunching sound of leaves took her out of her thoughts. She looked down towards the ground to see an odd girl sitting beside her tree. 

Her fears were chasing her again. 

What if she sees me? She might go off and tell her friends, and then her friends will tell their friends, and then everyone will think I'm lonely. I'm not lonely!

Yoona kept quiet as she observed the girl below her. She was munching on a chicken sandwich and just sat there as she watched the landscape before her. All thoughts of the girl creating new rumours of Yoona diminished as she took a good look at the other girl's face.

Yoona had never seen her before.

She remembered every face of every student and not once had she seen a face like hers. She would've remembered it if she had. her face was perfect. From the round cheeks to the perky nose, Yoona could feel herself losing consciousness.

She stared a little longer, liking the way the girl chewed on her right side of then the left. She found it cute how her lips curved into a smile at the delicious meal and how she hummed in content. Yoona didn't want to be creepy, but she couldn't keep her eyes off of the angel below her.

Weren't angels supposed to come from above? Yoona thought, and then she remembered there was a new girl in her maths class. Was this the girl Soo was talking about?

Yoona could feel herself inching closer to get a better look and to admire the unknown face longer. Unfortunately, she had gone further than expected and slipped off the branch, landing on her in front of the student.

"! That hurt!" Yoona rubbed her as she sat there, grimacing at the pain and her failure. She should've re-thought her position.

After the pain and humiliation had subsided, Yoona opened her eyes, surprised to find the girl staring at her with a concerned and a 'what the hell was that?' expression mixed on her face. Yoona blushed a bright pink and wondered if the new student thought she was a total fool.

"Uhh...hi?" Yoona gave an awkward smile and waved.

"..Hey?" The stranger replied. 

"S-sorry.." 

Yoona stood up and dusted the dirt off her . She rubbed the back of her neck shyly and looked away from the pretty stranger.

"I would ask if you're okay but...I'm more concerned about why you were up there in the first pla- wait...were you spying on me?"

"What?! N-No of course not! I was just catching a few Z's and then I woke up and then I saw you and then I was suprised because no one ever comes here and then I thought I had never seen you before and then I tried to get a closer look at your face and then-"

Yuri was finding it cute how the other girl was completely red and embarrassed, but she also found it annoying how long she talked and how much she mumbled. She'd never met someone who had such good traits be as equal as her bad ones. Yuri wasn't even paying attention anymore, she was just creeped out about how the student was quite possibly spying on her.

Can this school get any weirder?

"Look, I wasn't spying on you at all. I've been here longer than you!"

"So...you were planning on spying on me?"

"No! Were you listening to anything I just said?" If the girl wasn't so beautiful, Yoona would've been frustrated at her ignorance. But she wasn't.

"I don't appreciate stalkers.." Yuri slowly packed her bag as the other woman said more gibberish, trying to defend herself. It was her first day and she already had someone watching her every move. She found it sad how the girl was cute too. A cute, obnoxious stalker. Creepy and annoying but attractive and admirable. Yuri wasn't going to take that chance, of course.

Yoona's protests came to a halt when she heard the bell go off for third period. She wanted to prove to the girl that she was in no way a stalker. She didn't even know her name!

Yuri took careful steps away from Yoona, making sure she wouldn't follow her.

"I swear I'm not a-"

"Please don't follow me to my next class."

Yuri turned her back and strode around the corner, wanting to be as far away from the other girl as possible.

Yoona groaned and hit her forehead against the tree, regretting her choice of words and the fact that she chased away the most beautiful girl she had ever encountered.

***

"C'mon, ladies! After your drills, give me 10 laps around the field and i'll let you off the hook!"

The coach roared at his team as they continued obeying his commands. Yoona had already finished her drills and was already running her 7th lap. She felt a little droplet of water hit the tip of her nose as she ran. Before she knew it, heavy rain came falling from the sky, wetting the team.

"Argh! Coach it's raining!" Sooyoung called out to the man sitting under the shade, protected from the rain. 

"Are you allergic to the water, Sooyoung? I don't think so. Get back to your drills."

The tall shikshin groaned as she turned to Yoona who was laughing at her failure. Sooyoung stuck her middle finger at her before continuing her drills, still finding it difficult to understand how Yoona was already on her second last lap.

Yoona continued to jog around the field until she finished her 10th lap, running over to the bench to pack up her things and head to the showers. "See you guys tomorrow!" She waved to her team and her coach, and pointed her middle finger up at Sooyoung. She wandered off to the showers to get cleaned and then made her way back to her car.

She started the engine and drove off, passing the soccer field and witnessing Sooyoung snoozing off on the bleachers. She chuckled to herself and turned back to face the road. To get home, she had to pass the school bus stop. There would always be a crowd of people standing there, waiting for their bus. This time though, it was only one person.

Yoona leaned to get a closer look at the way too familiar face. Her lips curved upwards as she drove past the lone student.

It was the same angel she had seen during lunch.

 

 

 

..

__________

First Chapter ^^

Sorry if it's a little boring rn...

2ne1snsd: You're back again! And you kept your promise haha You're too sweet :) I hope you don't find this TOO lame...

KrySulDay17: High expectations? Aww You're pressuring me xD I'll try my best :)

peregrinestar: And you know I'm going to love them! :D

Khairunjiha: Good to see you again still supporting ! :)

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DANCING QUEEN KIM HYOYEON!! GIVE HER ALL YOUR LOVE :D <3<3