Chapter-2

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Hayoung hurriedly get in her car and starts the engine.

she step on the gas before driving away.

she kepts on Honking whenever there is a car blocking her way.

'This must be really important, if Mr. Seo tried to call me.' she thought when she saw her phone lights up and Mr. Seo name is flashing.

 

 

NAEUN POV

after Jinx left, I decided to get the menu and choose what food I want.

now that it's only the two of us. I have to step up my games so that i can have Kendall.

I don't know why I got concern to jinx just few minutes ago.

I mean it's on my nature not to care for someone.

sighed.

I had hope she didn't heard what I said, because it's embarassing.

but my hopes goes down when I saw her nod to me.

at least she didn't make fun of me though. I will be thankful for that.

"Have you already ordered something Naeun?" I heard Kendall asked.

I lift my head from the menu, I saw him looking at me expectantly so I smile at him flirtily.

"Can you choose for me, I don't really know what to choose." I replied biting my lips.

He avoided his eyes, instead he looks at the menu.

"Okay. I know what suits your taste." he stated, then calls for the waiter.

The waiter when to him with a note and pen.

"I want this, this, this, this and this. got it?" He said while pointing to the menu.

"Got it sir. we will be serving you in twenty minutes. enjoy your time sir." the waiter said, bowing to us before leaving.

I glanced at Kendall who seems busy with his phone.

'Is he texting that jinx?' I thought frowning when I saw him smiles widely.

what can I do to get his attention though?

"Hmm Kendall?" I called out but he hadn't heard it.

I tried to call him again this time I make my voice louder.

"H-huh? Oh sorry Naeun. do you need something?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket.

"I need your attention. why are you ignoring me? I feel like I am left out." I said bluntly, raising my right eyebrow.

he smiles at me apologetically.

"I am sorry Naeun. It just that my co-models were trying to be funny in the video he sent. and I have to reply him that he look in his outfit." he explained animatedly.

'oh so it wasn't Jinx that he is texting. good at least I am relieved to know that.' I smile.

"it's okay. perhaps can I ask you a question?" I inquired gently.

"sure what it is?" he said focusing his attention to me.

"are you hiding something from me?" I asked curiosity laced my voice.

 he was taken aback by my question, then cleared his throat.

"I don't.. why would you say something like that?" He gulps avoiding my stare.

'I really smell something fishy about you Kendall. and whatever it is I need to find out. I won't let you and Jinx be together.' I thought clenching my fist.

"Oh, no reason. I was just  bored and I want you to talked to me. you are more likely to be happy on your phone rather than talk to me." I reasoned out giving him my most convincing smile.

"Uh... is that so? I am sorry. I am going to focus my attention to you now." he sighed in relief.

There are still these lingering feelings that I can't shake off, I need to figure what it is.

"So when is your flight?" I asked changing the topic.

"Later at 4pm. but I need to be in the airport at 3." he replied looking at his watch.

I wonder if Jinx knows something about him.

speaking of Jinx why would I always thought of her.

gosh I am getting insane.

I saw the waiter came in with trays, both on his hands.

"Here is your order sir, ma'am. please enjoy your food." he smiles then bow before leaving.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I finally arrived here in the police station. I already park my car in the parking space.

I dialled Bomi unnie's phone but she is not picking up. perhaps she is  busy or doing something.

I enter the headquarters my hand on my pocket, when i bumped into someone.

I look at her uniform to see her name.

'Kim Na-hyun..' I read in my mind.

she looks at me surprised, then apologized to me hurriedly.

"I-I am sorry dectective Oh, I wasn't looking my way." she apologized, bowing several times.

'Eh, since when did I become a detective? Last time I check I am still----' I thought stopping when I remember what Bomi unnie said.

"oh crap..." I muttered when I realized why Mr. Seo is in hurry to promote me as a detective and assign me here.

"No it's okay Ms. Kim I wasn't looking too." I dismissed before taking the left direction.

I saw the conference room and enter it without knocking.

When I opened the door all of them were loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter