Chapter-9

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

It's been a week since we got stuck here in this island, a week since we fought.

now me and Jinx are friends but i wanted more than that. Hmm. I will just go with the flow. At least we won't be at each others throat now. It's somehow a progress for us.

on that week i got to know her better, so does she got to know me.

But we still fight sometimes because she annoys me sometimes. Tssk.

The thing i am worried now is how long can i keep my feeling towards her, i realized i am falling for her slowly.

i am not sure yet about how she feels about me because she is giving me a mixed signal.

 

 

FLASHBACK

It was the next day after what happened with the snake thingy.

she was so protective about me, wherever i go she would follow me even though i told her not too.

She just said that i am not the boss of her, that she could do whatever she wants.

so i went to the forest to let out my frustration not to her but to myself by punching the banana stalk.

i always asked myself why of all people? Why do i have to fall for her.

i was lost in my own world that i didn't notice that she went infront of me and tried to block all of my punches.

"Why are you there?" I asked confusedly.

"Just continue what you are doing. It's good to have a sparing partner." She said with a shy smile.

so i put all my frustration to the punches i am throwing to her.

"Awwts." I heard her say caressing her belly.

wait did i hit her there?

"Are you alright?" I asked checking the spot where i hit her, but she ignores what i said instead.

"Are you okay now? Did you feel better throwing those punches?" She asked concernly.

Haist. Why are you so nice to me? Why are you giving me a hope that you also like me?

If it's not to the snake incidents i wouldn't be feeling like this i would have keep ignoring whatever this is.

i think i owe you for saving my a lot of times.

i nod my head, i can't find my voice to speak.

She gently holds my right hand before pulling me closer to her, kissing me in my forehead. "Let's go back to the shore."

I smile at her then she smiles back before interwining our hand.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

"What are you thinking?" I heard her asked beside me.

I glanced to her and saw her concerned features, her brows creasing.

"Uhm. It's Nothing. I just uhm." I sighed.

i can't tell her that i am daydreaming about her. That would be embarassing.

"I wonder when can we get out of this island." I said diverting my eyes to the sea.

i am not lying when i said that but it wasn't fully true.

I am thinking on how to get out of the island because i wanted to start a relationship with her if she'll just give me a chance.

maybe need to gather more courage to ask her if i can court her.

we are in the shore, sitting in the low part of the sand near the sea, just letting our feet get drench by it.

Jinx said that we have to guard here so if the rescuer search here they would see us immediately.

yes i still call her that and she still call me brat, she said that it's special because no one ever can call us that except us and it's like a petname to each other.

I feel her tap my head. "We will get out of here. I know they are searching for us. It may took long but i know they will find us."

we stayed in silence for a minute when i feel her move.

i look at her to see her looking at me.

"Let's swim." She offered her right hand to me.

"W-what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I said let's swim." She repeated.

i reach for her hand. "Alright. Pull me up."

She pull me with abrupt force making me collide with her body.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

i nod my head while pulling my hand from her grasp and walk faster to the deep part of the sea leaving her behind.

I just hope she didn't see me blushing and find me weird.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Eunji slams the paper in her table.

they are having a meeting in their head quarters.

"What do you mean that you can't find her?!" She asked in a high pitch tone.

it's been a week since Hayoung left for iceland. A week when she heard that the plane where Hayoung aboard crashed. A week of them looking for her.

"We are doing everything to find her ma'am." Mr. Kang replied flinching at Eunji's tone.

She massage her temples to calm herself.

"You may go. And report to me when you find something a clue or whatever that leads me to her." Eunji dismissed.

"Are we just going to stay here?" Bomi asked with distress.

she was standing near the door listening to the conversation.

Eunji heave a sighed.

"I guess we cannot wait for the superior to grand my request. Let's go find her. I'm gonna take responsibilty if the Superior finds out about this." Eunji answered getting her jacket from the table.

"Call Yerin. We will go to arctic ocean. According to the rescuer they find some debris coming from the plane crashed there." Eunji added.

"Okay, i'm on it." Bomi replied before getting her phone from her pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Hey brat?! Come on let's race!!" i half yelled.

i am two meters away from her.

"No, i don't want too!" She yelled back uninterestedly.

"Aishh. You are such a party pooper!" I commented swimming back to where she is who is killing me with her death glares.

"I am not a party pooper! Fine. Let's race. If i win, you are going to owe me a favor." She said in a serious tone.

"Fine by me. But what if you lose?" I asked with a raised eye brows.

"Then you can do what you want." She smirked.

"Deal, we need to reach the rock there. Whoever reach it first is the winner. Okay? Then on the count of three we will start." I said readying while she does the same.

"1!" I counted.

"2!" She yelled.

"3!!" We both yelled before swimming.

i put all my efforts in the race, because i wanted her to do something for me.

but when i thought that i would win the race, she showed up beside the rock with a devilish smirked.

'Wow. She is so hot with the smirked.' I thought lost in my own world.

i shake my head before looking at her.

" yah! Did you cheat?!" I asked suspiciously when i am face to face with her.

she snickered. "What do you peg me for. Just accept the reality that you lose. Don't forget that you owe me a favor, because i win the race."

she swims to the opposite direction.

"Hey where are you going?!" I called confusedly.

"Away from you! You begin to annoy me!" She replied.

'Awts.' I thought. I feel a little hurt when she said she wanted to be away from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

Jinx suggested to have a race, at first i thought it was boring.

but then i realized that it was boring not doing anything.

Then she teases me to be a party pooper, so i agree but with a condition that she'll owe me a favor, but then she asked me what she can get so i told her she can do what she wants.

We start swimming, i did my best to swim pass her.

maybe she thought i was still behind her because i saw her relief smile.

but i decided to ruin it by showing up touching the rock with a smirked plastered on my face.

i saw her zone out for a minute then shakes her head.

She even accused me of cheating, like what the hell she peg me for?

I got annoyed by it so i decided to swim away from her but she followed me.

i swim back to the shore, i just wanted to be far away from her but she keeps on following me.

I am walking faster i don't even know where to go when i felt her hand on my right arm.

She turned me around forcefully to face her and then in the matter of a second she hugs me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." She apologized sincerely.

i sighed then hugs her back.

"Please accept my apology Naeunie." She added making me stunned when i heard he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter