Chapter-3

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Naeun arrived in incheon airport, parking her car just nearby.

she went out of her car halting her step at the entrance.

she smirked when she saw a familiar tall figure standing with her back facing her, so she sneakily walk behind her but she didn't see someone doing the same at her back.

while she was busy sneaking behind the tall woman, she didn't see someone trying to scare her.

"Booh yah!!" She heard someone's voice tryna scare her.

she clutch her chest, mumbling something but ignored the person who does it to her.

Instead she searched her surrounding to find the tall woman but she can't find Yoona's whereabout.

So she glared at the culprit that made her lost Yoona but the culprit just laughed to it.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"what's funny Namjoo ah?" I deadpanned making her even laughed more.

"you. you are funny, Naeun unnie. anyway here is your schedule I already got it for you." she replied handing me the envelop.

"oh thank you. by the way have you seen  where Yoona unnie went?" I inquired after I get the envelop.

"Oh Yoona unnie? She went that way. but I don't know which direction she take after that or where she is going though." she replied confusedly looking at me.

"Is that so? Hhm. can you hold this for me? I am just gonna use the wash room." I asked softly so I could retouch my make up.

"sure unnie. I am just gonna wait here." she answered sitting down on one of the chair.

"okay. I will be back." I stated before turning around to find the wash room.

I was searching everywhere then take the left section.

I wasn't looking to where I am going when I bumped into someone. 

"I am sorry." we apologized at the same time.

'what?' I thought when I heard an oh so familiar voice.

I lifted my head up and glared at her. I saw her turned around to face me and got surprised but managed to hide it quickly.

"you!!" we both said at the same time again.

i heard her mumbled something but I didn't catch what it is.

"why are you here jinx?! aren't you supposed to be in the police station working?!" I inquired still glaring at her.

"none of your business." she replied curtly.

I looked at her from head to toe, then my eyes travel to her hand. she is holding her phone.

'Wait is she trying to meet someone here?' I thought confusedly.

I saw her passing me by and continue walking ahead.

'who could it be? oh no?! don't tell me?..' I internally freak out.

aish why I didn't think of this earlier. I am not gonna let her meet Kendall.

I tried to follow her but keeping my distance at her at the same time.

she was talking to someone on her phone now, and tried to sped up her step.

maybe it's Kendall who called her that is why she is in a hurry, so I run after her.

I was just behind her, when I heard someone shouts.

"miss look out!!" I heard  someone yelled, but it was too late I was frozen on my spot.

I saw a guy running towards me with a knife, trying to stab me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impending doom. but got surprised when someone is fast enough to pull me from my spot.

'thank you, whoever you are.' I thought leaning into the person's arm.

"are you just going to let that guy stab you brat?!" I heard the familiar voice half-yelled but at the same time I  can here worry in her voice or maybe I am just hallucinating.

I quickly opened my eyes, and saw her glaring ahead to that guy. then I quickly moved from her.

"why did you save me jinx? Oh I know so you could brag to me that you once save me and ask me to give up Kendall? hah that's not happening." I stated rolling my eyes to the idea. but her eyes still focusing to the guy before speaking again.

"I am not that low, I want to have a fair fight with you so don't worry about it. beside we are maybe rivals but you are not my enemy. and it's my duty to save anyone including you. even though you are so annoying brat." she answered making me surprised.

"get out of here, if you treasure your life. and if you are thinking that I came here to meet Kendall then you are wrong. I came to pick my workmate, I don't have time to meet Kendall for now. because I have to focus on my work first but that doesn't mean I am giving Kendall to you." she added glancing at me and offering me a small smile before diverting her eyes back to the guy.

I was so stunned when she smile at me, I know it wasn't a dream even though it only happened in a blink of an eye my mind had captured that image of her smiling.

'What is wrong with me.' I thought nodding my head to her and walk away from the scene.

 

 

NO ONE POV

after Hayoung told Naeun to leave the scene. she focus herself on the guy.

"Put the knife down?!" Hayoung commanded pointing her gun to the guy.

The guy immediately obeyed putting his knife down.

Hayoung went slowly to the guy and handcupped him.

"I am sorry I didn't really mean to do it. I just... I don't have a choice." the guys tried to explained.

"Have you ever thought about your family before doing bad stuff like this?" Hayoung counter narrowing her eyes.

"I was suppo---" but the guy stopped when someone spoke behind them.

"What happened here?!!" She heard an unfamiliar voice asked.

she turns around to find a police officer.

"This guy had brought a dangerous object inside the airport and tries to stab a woman." Hayoung explained while still holding the guy's forearm to assured herself that the guy can't escape them.

The police officer take a glanced to the guy then gasped.

"This was the guy we are after. he was so quick that he managed to escaped us. thank god you caught him. by the way I am officer Woohyun from Incheon police department and you are?" Woohyun stated then introduce his self to Hayoung.

"I am detective Hayoung from seoul homicide department." Hayoung stated then glance at her watch.

"Anyway I have to go I came here to meet Mr. David. I am already late in meeting him. and you, you have to change your doing and make your family proud." Hayoung explained then diverts her eyes to the guy and chastise him.

"Okay detective. and thanks again for helping us catching him." Woohyun saluted to Hayoung.

Hayoung nodded her head before he leaves them.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

after jinx told me to leave the scene, I walked out there faster than I ever thought.

I am now here beside Namjoo telling her about what happened earlier.

she was so shocked to know that there is someone with a dangerous weapon who had managed to bypass the security section.

"are you alright unnie? I mean you didn't got hurt right?" she asked concernly.

"I am fine Namjoo ah. I just hope that the security team do their job right." I sighed glancing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter