Chapter-17

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"B-brat?" She uttered in disbelief, blinking Her eyes.

"Yeah.. I miss You Jinx." Naeun smiled.

She immediately get up from Her seat and walk closer to Naeun, stopping Her self from hugging Her.

"Err.. what are You d--" She got cut off by Eunji's voice.

"Naeun ah?? Woah, it's been awhile since We saw You. What are You doing here by the way?" Eunji inquired softly.

Naeun look back and forth between Hayoung and Eunji before speaking.

"Yeah. Uh.. I came to visit Jinx, I want to talk to Her about something. Can I borrow Her?" Naeun replied uneasily.

"Sure, I'll leave You two. Hayoung ah, treat Your friend nicely." Eunji said as She gives Naeun a smile before She walks away.

Hayoung look at Her intently making Her gulp.

"Come, follow Me." That's what Hayoung said to Her before leading Her to a room, Her small office to be specific that She had asked from Eunji.

 

 

 

---

As They entered the room, Hayoung immediately lock the door, then pins Naeun to the wall.

"Why didn't You at least text Me for the past week, don't You know I have been worried about You? Are You alright?" Hayoung asks in an intimidating tone but Her voice soften at the last part.

Naeun avoid looking at Her as She Her lips.

"What now? Look at Me when I'm talking Brat." Hayoung commanded, She was cautious to call Naeun Her name.

She slowly lifts Her head and saw Hayoung's brown eyes staring at Her intently.

"I-Im sorry." She uttered.

"For what?" Hayoung raised Her right brows.

"For not communicating with You, For not showing Myself to You and For this." After She said that, She connected Her lips to Hayoung who's eyes went wide in surprised.

She freed Her hand from Hayoung's grasp and encircle it around Hayoung's neck, while Hayoung's hands slide down Her waist, pulling Her closer.

When Hayoung recover from the shock She immediately deepen Their kiss but a knock on the door interrupted Them, making the both of Them groan in frustration.

'Who the heck dare interupt Us?' Naeun thought angrily.

"You are still not off the hook even after that kiss." She heard Hayoung stated softly as She fix Herself, before opening the door.

"Detective Oh, Mr. Seo is asking for Your presence in the conference room." Nahyun informed Her.

'It's the Girl from earlier.' Naeun thought frowning.

"Oh? I'll be there in a minute. Thanks for informing Me Ms. Kim." She replied giving Her a small smile.

On the other hand Naeun was crossing Her arms witnessing the interaction between the two.

Her frowned deepens when Her girlfriend smile at the Girl.

She uncrossed Her arms when Hayoung turn to Her.

"I better Go, do My duty Brat. We will talk later after the conference ended. You can stay and wait Here in My room." Hayoung told Her, walking closer to Her and give Her a kiss on Her forehead.

"See You later My brat." Hayoung winks before getting out the room.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I'm glad to see Her again after a week. I can't help but smile, remembering what I did earlier.

If only We are not in the headquarter, I'm sure as hell something gonna happen between Us again.

I slowly open the door to the conference room and saw everyone there.

"Here, Hayoung ah." Bomi Unnie waved Her hand and points to the chair beside Her and Yerin ah.

"Thanks, Unnie." I smiled when I got near Her.

I take a seat and listen carefully to what Mr. Seo is saying.

After awhile I heard Him called for My name.

"Yes, What is it Mr. Seo?" I asks politely.

"You are going to team up with Kim Nahyun. Yoon Bomi and Jung Yerin will be assign to another mission." He explained as He hand Us an envelope.

"There lies the information about Your next mission. You need to keep it safe." He added.

I take a glance towards Ms. Kim who is looking at Me also, before giving My full attention back to Mr. Seo.

"Alright. Then Our mission will start tomorrow. Am I right?" I inquired.

"Yes. And You both have to be careful, I heard that the killer is an expert." He confirms.

"He's maybe an expert but He'll never win against Me." I said confidently.

"I know. That is why I give this mission to You, but You still need to be careful." Mr. Seo replied authoritively.

I was just kidding about it to lighten the mood but I didn't response, instead I only nodded My head.

After some time He dismisses Us, I feel someone nudges Me, I glance to see it was Bomi Unnie.

"I heard from Eunji ah that Naeun ah is here?" She inquired with a knowing smile plastered on Her face.

Seems like Bomi Unnie knows something but I have to be careful. I need to protect My relationship with Naeunie even to the People that close to Me.

"Uhm.. Y-Yeah, Unnie. She just want to talk about something." I replied scratching My head.

It was a habit, when I am nervous.

"Is it about that Kendall Guy again? Are they in relationship?" She asks confusedly.

"Uhm. No Unnie." I mumbled.

"It wasn't about tha-" A loud voice interrupted Me.

"Seolhyun Unnie is Here!" Yerin announces peaking Her head at the door.

'Save by the bell.' I thought when I saw how Bomi unnie gazes diverted at Yerin ah.

"I'll meet You in few minutes. I need to go to My office." I said before walking away not waiting for their response.

 

 

 

 

---

"Brat, are You still there?" I ask softly while knocking on the door.

"Yes, come in Jinx." She answered.

I twist the knob and went in.

"Are You alright being alone here?" I asks concernly.

She nodded Her head and clings to Me.

"Are You free for today? Let's go on a date I want to make it up to You." She asks in a hopeful tone.

I didn't had any second thought and answered Her a Yes!

She was Happy with My answer and now we are walking side by side.

We don't want to shock people if they saw Us Hand Holding.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Uhh? Hayoung ah! Naeun ah!" Bomi called for Them.

They halt on Their steps and slowly They turn around to see not just Bomi, She's with Seolhyun, Eunji, Yerin and Chorong.

"Where are You Guys going?" Yerin confusedly asks as She walks closer to Them.

"Uhh..." Hayoung doesn't know what to say while Naeun just stand there awkwardly.

"You Guys come with Us, We are going to have dinner. It's on Me." Seolhyun invites Them in a soft voice.

Hayoung and Naeun look at each other, as If asking If it's alright to posponed Their date.

Naeun smile at Hayoung before nodding Her head.

"Okay. We are actually on Our way too." Hayoung smiled as Her and Naeun walks to Them

"Really, then it's settled. Namjoo ah and the others are on Their way. Come on let's Go!" Bomi excitedly linked Her arms with Hayoung leaving Naeun with Chorong.

 

 

---

Because Bomi and Eunji argued to where They are supposed to eat, They all end up going to Eunji's house for dinner

On Their  way to Eunji's house They already bought Foods.

Meanwhile Hayoung sneakily walks beside Naeun, making the latter smile.

She glance at Her and mouthed something.

On the other hand, Seolhyun who saw Their interaction smile knowingly.

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter