Chapter-23

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

After Naeunie left, I decided to stay in Our room and check My phone.

I look at the candid Photos I took of Her and smile.

She didn't know that I was stealthy taking photos of Her.

My phone beeps and saw a text coming from Her.

"Are You alright? did You miss Me?" Her message says.

I replied to it and went back to scrolling My Gallery.

It took Her awhile to send another message.

"I love You My brat. Take care." My message says, as I send it to Her.

I giggled when I got Her reply immediately.

Maybe the aircraft She is in already take off.

I put My phone to the bedside table and lay down to take a nap. I didn't notice that I fall asleep.

 

 

 

---

A loud knock on My door woke Me up.

"Just a moment." I said before getting up and went to wash My face.

I look at the time to see it was past Eleven in the evening.

I open the door and saw Seolhyun Unnie standing there with a box of pizza.

"I thought You want this." She smiled as I make a way for Her.

She imnediately sat on My bed and tap the space beside Her.

"Good timing Unnie. I'm kinda hungry. Where are the others?" I asked yawning before getting a slice of pizza and take a bite.

"Well... Eunji Unnie and Namjoo ah are outside watching the stars. Chorong Unnie and Bomi Unnie in their room. Choa Unnie and Jimin Unnie are at the bar." Seolhyun Unnie answered.

"How bout Your girlfriend? I haven't seen Her since Me and Naeun Unnie arrived here." I confusedly asked after swallowing it.

She laughs softly. "She is busy managing the resort."

"You mean...." I was surprised.

"Yes." She nodded Her head.

"Oh, wow. That's why I haven't seen Her." I chuckled.

"Hmm. Anyway I gotta ask You something." Seolhyun Unnie's tone become serious.

"Shoot Unnie. What it is?" I told Her.

"Are You in relationship with Naeun ah? Don't lie Hayoung ah. I know when You lie." She asked intimidatedly.

I drink a water first before answering Her.

Hmm. No use of lying to Seolhyun Unnie. I mean She always gave Us a hint that She knows something.

"Yes, Unnie. I am in a relationship with Her." I replied with a proud smile.

"Since when? Why didn't You tell Us?" She asked a bit hurt.

"After We got rescued from that Island. I courted Naeun Unnie... We are not ready Yet to tell You because You Guys have known that We hated each other." I replied apologitecally.

"Oh. Is that so? Then My lips are sealed." Seolhyun Unnie stated giving Me a tap.

"Thanks, Seolhyun Unnie." I smiled.

"Oh, I nearly forgot. We will leave early tomorrow. You need to wake up at Four in the morning. Good night Hayoung ah." She informed Me.

"Okay, Unnie. Thanks. And good night too." I replied giving Her a hug before She left.

I went back to My bed and sleep.

 

 

 

 

---

I woke up early than anyone. It was Three in the morning.

I decided to go out and jog.

After some time, I went to My room and shower.

I look at My phone to see if I got a text from My girlfriend. But sadly I got nothing.

Bomi Unnie knock on My door and told Me that everyone's in the lobby.

 

 

 

---

"You guys ready? We are going to Busan now." Eunji Unnie informed Us.

"We are ready!!!" We all answered Her.

She laughs. "Okay. Yerin ah, is waiting for Us there."

"Wait, what are We going to ride?" Bomi Unnie asked.

"My private airplane Unnie." It was Seolhyun Unnie who replied to Bomi Unnie's question.

"Let's go. Yerin ah, texted Me that the family gathering will start in few hours.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Finally! Come on. Mr. Choi is waiting for Us at the parking lot." Eunji Unnie informed Us then lead Us the way.

We immediately followed Her out of the airport and went directly to the parking lot.

"So here's the dress You will wear later." Eunji Unnie give each of Us a dress.

"Thanks, Eunji Unnie." I uttered examining the dress.

 

 

 

 

---

"Eunji Unnie? Where can I change My clothes?" I inquired.

There are a lot of Jung's relatives who came to attend the gathering.

"Just go left, then straight, then right. You'll see a guestroom there. You can use that room to change Your clothes. I think Seolhyun is at that room." Eunji Unnie answered.

"Okay, thank You Eunji Unnie." I saod before going to the said guestroom.

 

 

 

 

---

I knock on the door thrice, before twisting the knob.

"Seolhyun Unnie? Are You here?" I called out.

"Yes, can You lend Me a hand Hayoung ah?" Seolhyun Unnie said as She walks towards Me and show Me the zipper.

Sure Unnie. anyway, do You know anyone here?" I asked as I zip Her dress.

"No. I only know Eunji Unnie's Parents. How bout You Hayoung ah? She asked back.

"Just like Yours Unnie, plus Yerin ah." I answered making Her laugh.

"I'll go change My clothes Seolhyun Unnie." I told Her before walking to the comfort room.

After few minutes, I went out of the comfort room and went to where Seolhyun Unnie is.

"Wow, You look beautiful with the dress." She compliments.

"Thanks, Seolhyun Unnie. You look beautiful with the dress too." I smiled.

"Thank You. Come On, I think Eunji Unnie is looking for Us." She said before pulling Me with Her.

 

 

 

 

---

My heart beat faster as I saw a familiar face. Wait, Am I hallucinating? What is She doing here?

No, it can't be. She is probably busy doing Her work in Seoul.

I shake My head.

Then when I look back to where She is, I saw Her pulling the Guy out of the gathering Hall.

On My instinct I have followed them, Seolhyun Unnie came with Me.

 

 

 

 

---

I stopped few meters away from them, I tried to eavesdrop but I can't hear anything they say.

"Do You know them, Hayoung ah?" Seolhyun Unnie asked behind Me.

I glance to Seolhyun Unnie then turn back to the Girl who looks like Naeunie

What if that's My girlfriend? Then How could She do this to Me? But I am still not sure if that's really Her.

"I think one of Them looks familiar." I replied curtly.

I was surprised when She hug the guy so I step closer to where They are.

"N-Naeun?" I called out in disbelief, trying to see if My hunch was right.

She turn around making Me shocked.

It's really Her.

But what Is She doing here? I thought She'll be in Seoul.

I step back and runaway from Her leaving Seolhyun Unnie with a dumbfounded expression.

I even Heard Naeunie called for My name but I didn't dare to turn back.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter