Chapter-26

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

I shouldn't have been in this situation if not for that phone call.

But I can't put My sister's life in danger either just so I can have My happiness.

I hope Hayoungie can forgive Me for leaving Her.

"My. My. What's that look on Your face Marcella? Aren't You happy to see Me again?" My Mother smirks as She ask that question.

I look at Her and sighed.

She used My sister to get Me. I should have known that.

"Where is Saeun ah?" I asks instead.

I received ten miscalls from Her.

And When I tried to call Her back earlier, Her friend Jinhee answer the phone instead.

Jinhee told Me that My Mother take Saeun forcefully with Mr. Siwon who blindfolded Her, and that's the reason why I am here.

"S-Saeun? Who is that? I think You are asking Me the wrong question." She asks back wearing a confused expression.

She is such a good actress.

"Mom?!!" I yelled in frustration.

"I wouldn't be here if not for My sister! Now, bring Her here! I want to see Her! where is She?!" I added impatiently.

"How dare You yelled at Me Marcella! If You didn't run away with Your , then this wouldn't have happened! This is My last warning to You. You have to get Married to Our Elite Master's Son." My Mother replied massaging Her right temple.

Now She is trying to get Me marry to someone I don't even know exist.

"If I don't?" I challenged.

And Why does She always try to set Me up to Her friend's son? Why can't She let Me choose instead.

"Then You are going to have the same faith with Her." She points to a room as the door suddenly open.

I gasped seeing My sister in that state.

"Saeun ah?! Mom! Why would You beat Her?! She is Your own daughter for God's sake!" I questioned before rushing to where Saeun is.

My sister is tied on the chair, She was unconscious, I crouch down and check Her.

Gosh, She is beaten so badly.

"She is not My daughter! She chose Her own path. And I'm hoping You'll chose wise Marcella." She replied in an apathetic tone.

"She still is! What kind of a Mother are You?! You should not have born Us in the first place, if You are just gonna treat Us like a piece of ! Why can't You just accept that we're different? That were in love with a woman?!" I snapped glaring at Her.

"You don't have the right to question Me Marcella. I am doing this for Your own good. Now, go and cleanse Yourself from the sin." She replied flatly.

"Isn't this a sin too? Much worse than loving the person with the same gender. Why can't You just... Just accept it Mom?" My voice become weak asking the last part.

But I don't want to cry. I won't give Her that satisfaction.

"This is not a sin, I am just trying to bring You back to the right path. You are losing Your way. Now, If You are finish with this nonsense. I have to go and plan Your wedding." She said, walking away from Us.

"I am not gonna get married to anyone. If it's not Her!" I says firmly.

She turns around then focus Her attention to Me.

"Are You insane?! You will get married to Him whether You like it or not!" She replied, walking back to where I am.

I stood up and face Her.

"No, Mom! If You want it so much to happen, why don't You marry Him instead?!" I yelled.

But She slaps Me in return.

"Drag Her out of here!" She commanded.

"No! No! What about Saeun ah!" I tried to break free.

"Let Me go! Saeun ah! Saeun ah!" I called for My sister.

"I'm sorry Young Miss." Mr. Siwon apologized before covering My nose with a handkerchief, making Me unconscious.

 

 

 

 

---

I slowly open My eyes and look around Me.

', where am I? Why is everything painted in all white?' I thought.

Am I in a hospital? But it doesn't look like it.

I feel My hands are tied behind Me.

"Crap. I have to contact Jinx. I'm sure She is worried sick by now." I mumble when I remember Hayoungie.

The place seems a bit old and rigid.

How am I suppose to escape this place.

"Young Miss? Young Miss? Are You alright?" I heard a familiar voice called for Me concernly.

"Mr. Donghae, Is that You?" I ask back, searching everywhere for Him.

He suddenly pop out of nowhere. "I am Here, Young Miss."

I sighs in relief seeing Him.

"Young Miss, You have been unconsious for a day. I am glad You are alright now." He informed Me.

"What? How?" I questioned.

"Siwon made You inhale a chloroform in His handkerchief." He answered.

I remember that what's happen.

My tummy suddenly grumbles.

"Here You can have this Young Miss." Mr Donghae sneakily gave Me a tray of food.

I just realized that No one is guarding Me.

"Where are the guards?" I inquired curiously.

"They are outside, they didn't notice I sneak in. Eat more Young Miss. You need to gather Your strength." Mr. Donghae told Me.

I nodded My head and start eating.

Within five minutes I already finished My meal.

"Where did they bring Saeun ah?" I inquired.

Mr. Donghae pauses and think of what to says.

"I don't know Young Miss. I am still looking for it. May--" He didn't got to finish His sentence when We heard Mr. Siwon spoke outside 

"Why the hell are You here?! You need to guard Our Young Miss!!" Mr. Siwon shouted at the guards.

Mr. Donghae then get My attention.

"I have to go Young Miss, I promise to visit You again." He whispered.

As He is about to leave, I pull His hand.

"Save My sister, Mr. Donghae. Please. You are the one I could count on." I beg.

He only nodded His head before escaping.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

It's been a day and ten hours since Brat left.

The police deparment didn't have any clue about Her whereabouts.

We already reported that She was missing.

Maybe I should asks Yoona Unnie.

"Hayoung ah?" Eunji Unnie called.

"Yes, Unnie." I replied.

"The higher Ups changed Our schedule. Starting tomorrow, We have an operation to do at Ulsan. We need to catch Mr. Ji." Eunji Unnie said softly.

"Can I ask for a leave again? I have to find My girlfriend. I am worried that something bad might happened to Her." I replied weakly.

She shakes Her head. "I'm sorry Hayoung ah. I tried to convinced them to give You more time but they disagree." 

I sighs defeatedly. "Alright, Eunji Unnie. Thank You for informing Me."

"No problem Hayoung ah, I have to inform Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter