Chapter-24

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

I woke up from the loud knock coming from the door.

"Gosh, what time is it?" I mumbled sleepily.

I check the time to see it was 11 in the morning.

Seriously, I slept that long? I look at My side to see Naeunie sleeping peacefully.

She must have been really tired from Our activity last night.

"Hayoung ah?! Are You awake?!! Open the door for Us!" I heard Bomi Unnie shouted.

I chuckled hearing it.

I place a kiss on Naeunie's forehead before slowly getting up.

I washed My face first then went to open the door for them.

"Took You long enough." I saw Seolhyun Unnie smirking when Eunji Unnie said those words.

"I just woke up." I replied in a cool tone before getting a toast and took a bite.

"What? It's already 11 in the morning. Why did You just woke up? And where is Naeun Unnie?" Namjoo unnie inquired suspiciously.

On My peripheral vision I saw Seolhyun Unnie trying so hard not to laugh but failed miserably.

She really loves teasing Me.

"I slept late last night. And Brat is still sleeping." I replied avoiding eye contact with Seolhyun Unnie.

"You two in one room? in one bed?" Bomi Unnie asked in a shocked tone.

"Y-yeah." I admitted shyly.

"Oh my god!" I heard Bomi Unnie's shocked tone.

"W-what is it Bomi Unnie?" I asked a bit anxious.

What if She already got an id--

"No! No! You didn't choke Her to death? Or Did You? I saw this in a movie where two girls are rival to a one guy and then they shared room, before the other girl knew it, She was already choke to death by Her rival. . Remember Our protocol Hayoung ah. Have You forgotten You are an Officer." Bomi Unnie said hysterically.

"Huh? What are You saying Bomi Unnie? I didn't kill Her!" I was so red in embarassment when I Heard My girlfriend laugh behind Us.

"She didn't kill Me though. At least I am still in pieces. Jinx here kinda nice last night." Naeunie teased as She walks closer to Me.

"Naaeeuunnie?" I whined showing Her My puppy eyes.

I even heard them gagging. Tssk.

"Why are You acting as if You two are... Hmm.. Nevermind." It was Chorong Unnie who notice My interaction with My girlfriend.

Me and Naeunie exchange look then She nodded Her head.

At that I pull Her closer and put My right arm around Her waist.

"This girl name Naeun is My girlfriend." I stated with a proud smile.

Except Seolhyun Unnie, all of their jaw dropped at My revelation.

"Wait, how did this happen? You told Me before that You are rival and that Naeun ah here hate You? No offense though." Bomi Unnie questioned confusedly looking back and forth between Me and Naeunie.

"Remember when that plane exploded and I got stuck in the island?" I asked them.

Yeah!!" They all nodded their head even Seolhyun Unnie is listening.

"But don't remind Us that, We nearly lost You." Eunji Unnie commented.

"I'm sorry Eunji Unnie." I apologized.

"It's alright. Go on with Your explaination." Eunji Unnie replied.

"Well, Brat here seduc--- aww." I glared at the culprit who just laugh at My reaction.

She just pinch Me on My waist.

"Seduce? Isn't it You who seduce Me Jinx?" She raises Her brow while saying it.

"From what I remember it was You. But I actually like it. that's why I gave in." I smile.

"Aww. You are such a hopeless romantic fool." Bomi Unnie commented, throwing Me a tissue.

"I am not a hopeless romantic fool." I told Bomi Unnie.

"Then what are You?" Bomi Unnie challenged.

"I am just Me." I sigh.

"Boring!!!" They all yelled then laugh.

After Their laughter subside Eunji Unnie then cast My girlfriend a serious look.

"Anyway, just promise Us that You won't hurt Hayoung ah. Because If You do We will hunt You down even through Hell." Eunji Unnie warned but Her face was smiling.

I saw My girlfriend gulp. "I promise. I won't hurt Her ever guys."

"Good. Now, that it settle. Let's eat." Bomi Unnie said and sat beside Chorong Unnie.

Eunji Unnie and Namjoo Unnie Sat by side. While We are sitting infront of them with Seolhyun Unnie.

Yerin ah, Choa Unnie, and Jiyeon Unnie are out doing something.

They didn't tell Me what it is.

After Our brunch and did Our morning routine, Seolhyun Unnie lead Us to Daegu to show Us Her Mansion.

 

 

 

 

---

"Come, on guys. Just a litte bit of walking. And we are almost there." Seolhyun Unnie tried to cheer Us up.

We were catching Our breath, well except for Seolhyun Unnie who is used to it, Eunji Unnie a sporty and unbelievably Naeunie.

Seolhyun Unnie's mansion is located at the top of a hill.

"They will be really safe here. I mean no offense Naeun's Mother doesn't even look like She is good at cardio." Bomi Unnie commented after catching Her breath.

"You are right Bomi Unnie. My Mom hates it so much." Naeunie replied.

Seolhyun Unnie open the gate for Us.

"We'll visit You here two times a week. We all need to go back to Seoul. Hayoung ah I already sign Your vacation leave. And Naeun ah, Seolhyun ah here already told Your boss that You are taking Your leave." Eunji Unnie stated.

"But how?" Naeunie asked in a surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter