Chapter-16

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

After I dropped Hayoungie to Her home, well, I was the one who drive Her car back to Seoul. I went to the nearest Bus station, I immediately called Yoona Unnie to know more information about My Mom's plan.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"

I tried to call Her but She doesn't answer Her call.

"Pick it up Unnie..." I mumbled as I dial for the third time.

What if something bad happened to Her? No, I should think positive.

A Bus stopped infront of Me so I immediately get in.

I'm leaving Seoul for now. I need to figure out how to tell My Mom that I don't want to get married to Ilhoon.

I remember how the deal was made, the Arranged Marriage to be specific, It was during My last year in high school, My Parents just arrived from their business trip.

Me and My sister were obedient daughters, they taught Us that being gay is a sin and loving Them too.

They teach Us to hate them, but even so I did the opposite.

I fell in love with a girl secretly.

So I distanced Myself from Them and to Her I become a , because I was scared that My Parents might find out about My uality so I agreed to that deal they made, My Mom specifically with the Jung's household.

I wasn't brave enough to stand for Myself unlike Saeun way back then.

 

FLASHBACK

"We're home!" My Dad said in a serious tone.

I immediately went out of My room to Meet them.

Dad hasn't changed a bit at all. He is that neglecting Father who only cares about His business.

"Where is Saeun?" Mom asked raising Her brows.

"Uhmm. At school?" I replied unsurely.

She walks to the couch and take a seat.

"That kid need to learn Her lesson, We heard a rumor speculating about Her. Didn't I told You not to get involved with the Lgbt People?!" She almost yelled the last part.

I stood there frozen, I didn't know how to deal with the situation.

I glanced at My Dad and ask Him for help but He ignored it.

He kissed My Mom's cheek, mess My hair before He went out the house.

"Answer Me Marcella?! Why did Saeun got involved with Them?!" She asked in an authorative voice.

I flinched at Her voice, That really scared the chiz out of Me.

"I-I d-didn't...." crap why Am I stuttering.

"What Marcella?!" She was massaging Her temple to calm Her nerves.

At that exact moment someone bulge in, and based at the sound of the steps I know it was My sister Saeun.

"So here You are Saeun.. Tell Me about the rumors?!" She questioned.

"It's true, Mom." Saeun deadpanned.

"W-what?!" That's the first time I heard Mom stuttered.

"Saeun ah, are You sure You'll tell Mom?" I asked in a low worried voice.

She nods Her Head. "Yeah, Unnie. You don't have to worry. I can only be Myself after I outed Myself to Her."

What She said didn't gave Me an assurance, I'm scared for the both of Us.

"I'm dating a girl, Mom. You need to accept that fact, You can't change My mind about it either." Saeun replied confidently.

"What?! And You are so confident to say that infront of Me?! You need to cut what You have with Her, or We will disown You!" Mom threatened.

"Why, are You cutting My source of happiness? You should be supporting Me." Saeun instead asked.

"Just do what I tell You! This is for Your own good. You'll burn in Hell if You keep that relationship! I can only support You if You were in a relationship with a guy!" Mom yelled.

Saeun shakes Her head. "I won't. Since Me and Naeun Unnie were little You have been telling Us lies, You have been controling Us like a puppet. Those Lgbt people aren't bad like what You th---" Mom interrupted Her.

"Just pack Your things and leave!" Mom commanded.

"But Mom, She is Your own flesh. Why are You letting My sister go?" I cut in, standing beside My sister.

"You don't have to get involved here Marcella.... don't tell Me like Her, You are befriending those freak?!" Mom squints Her eyes at Me.

Because I don't have a backbone like Saeun to stand for Myself. I cower and told Her a lie.

"N-no Mom. I am not befriending anyone. I hate them." I replied nervously.

Lie. I know I am stupid to say that.

"Good. And You." She diverts Her attention to Saeun.

"Leave. Now." Mom points the door to Saeun.

"No, Saeun ah. Don't go. Please, don't leave." I begged.

"We'll see each other again Unnie. I'll promise You that." Saeun replied as She tries to control Her emotion.

"I'm leaving now, Mrs. Son. Thank You for everything." Saeun said bowing to My Mom before walking away.

She didn't bring anything with Her.

"And You Marcella." Mom said.

"H-huh?" I replied confusedly.

"You'll be marrying Mrs. Jung's Son. We already arrange Your marriage and it was decided by Us." Mom said making Me confused.

"But Why Mom? Marriage should be the foundation of two Person who love each other so it become success

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter