Chapter-13

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

She take a deep breath before speaking, locking her eyes to me.

"Do yo---" I cut her off.

"Yes!!" I shouted in glee cutting Hayoung's sentence.

"Wait, you don't even know what I was going to ask, what If I ask you... Do you know where's the bathroom?" She said teasingly.

"Whatever it is. My answer is Yes... But asking me where the bathroom is? Nah, I refused to answer it." She chuckled hearing what I said before engulfing me in a hug.

"Then you are my girlfriend now." She whispered seductively into my ears.

"And you are mine. I don't want you flirting with anyone." I warned possessively.

"Yes, Ma'am." She smile.

 

 

NO ONE POV

Yoona who was busy looking through the files in her office, got surprised when the door flings open.

She straighten her posture and glance to the intruder but got shocked to see who it was.

"Have you heard about your cousin's whereabout? I heard that she is in Seoul right now." A woman In her fifty asks authoritavely, entering Yoona's Office.

Yoona shakes her head, although she was intimidated by her Aunt's aura she had made a promised to Naeun that she won't tell her mother her whereabouts.

So here she is praying to God that her Aunt won't find her suspicious.

"No Aunt Minji, I-I don't know where Naeun ah is, I haven't heard about her either for the past few weeks. Why not ask the rescuer?" Yoona suggested playing nonchalantly.

"I have been in their Office, and told me that someone already did rescue them in the Island. Plus I can't bargain with Misis Jung anymore." She explained coldly.

"If you see your cousin tell her that she needs to meet me or better yet call me. I have to go, I have a business meeting today." She added before scurrying away. 

Yoona just bowed her head, and sighs in relief as soon as her Aunt is out of sight.

'I thought Aunt Minji will show her concern towards Naeun ah, but she was only thinking about herself.' she thought.

She immediately get her phone and dials Naeun's number.

"Pick up! Pick up! You have to pick it up Naeun ah!" She bite her nails in a nervous manner.

"Argh, crap! why are you not picking up?!" She dialed the number again.

In her third try Naeun pick her call.

"Yoona Unnie, why did you call? Is there any problem?" Naeun ask concernly On the other line.

"Your Mom was here..." Yoona informed her.

Naeun went silent for a moment on the other line.

"Naeun ah, are you still there?" Yoona ask worriedly.

"Ah, yes Unnie. I saw her ealier, I was lucky she didn't see me. Why didn't you told me that she'll be here?" Naeun inquired.

"I'm sorry Naeun ah, I didn't know that Aunt Minji will be paying a visit here." She apologized.

"It's alright Unnie, what does she needs though?" Naeun inquired again.

"Uhh.... Well she was problematic about Misis Jung that she can't bargain anymore." Yoona replied confusedly.

"Gosh. She is still at it." Naeun sighs on the other line.

"Anyway I have to go Unnie, see you around." She bids, waiting for Yoona's response.

"Okay. By the way, Your friend is gorgeous." Yoona laugh at the other line before the line went off.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

Tsskk this Unnie. Had the audicity to hang up with me.

"Naeunie, are you alright?" I heard her voice ask me from behind.

I turn around to face her, not forgetting to put a smile on my face. "Yeah. I am. my cousin just called and ask me about something. Do you want to skinny dip?" I ask out of the blue.

She laugh. "No brat, I'm not ready to be with you yet..." 

I saw her smirk when she saw my reaction.

"B-But We already saw each other . What gives now?" I whine kicking the water.

Her laughter became loud, aish seriously she is teasing me.

"It wasn't like we are together at that time, I walk into you while you saw me when I was trying to transfer my heat to you.... And oh something nearly happen between us and you gr---" I didn't let her finish her sentence because I cover by kissing her.

That's the only way I know I could shut her up.

Seriously. She still remembers it.

I feel her encircled her arms around my waist, so I put mine around her and pull her closer to deepen our kiss.

After a moment we detached from our kiss and I lean my forehead to her. "I like you so much." 

"I like you too. Come on let swim." She pulled me into the water.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Achoo!" I heard Hayoung sneeze.

It's my fault, I let her stay longer in the water than I expected. Goodness what would her Cousins reaction, knowing I let Hayoung get sick. Maybe they would kill me, especially Seolhyun ah she is so protective about her.

"God bless you! Do you need something? Aspirin? Tea? Soup? Anything? just name it, I'll do it for you." I inquired feeling her forehead.

It was burning a little, but she said she doesn't want to drink any medicine.

"Just stay, and cuddle with me." Her eyes lit up saying that.

I kiss her forehead. "Of course, gladly." 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

At Thanks Nature cafe located in Mapo-gu Seoul, two woman can be seen talking seriously.

"Have you heard it Unnie?" Saeun ask the woman sitting infront of her at the cafe, after swallowing her waffle.

"Naeun Unnie is alive, she is here in Seoul now." She added happily.

"Really? that's great! Gosh Naeun ah almost gave me a heart attack when I first heard the news. Do you know, where she is?" Miyoung asks excitedly.

"That... I don't know Unnie, but I'm asking each of her friends to let us know if Naeun Unnie get intouch with them." Saeun replied before sipping her sweet potato milk.

"Ohh... Is that so?" Miyoung said in disappointment.

"What about Aunt Minji's plan of Making Naeun the daughter-in-law of Jung's household? Is it still going?" She ask after biting her waffle.

"Well.. Apparently Misis Bae, Our head maid told me earlier, that Mom already made a deal with the Jungs and Naeun Unnie is included to the deal." Saeun deadpanned.

"What?! Then we need to save your sister from the impending doom that is waiting ahead of her!" Miyoung stood up from her chair.

"You need to calm down Unnie. We have to make a plan... You know my Mom banned us from getting nearer to Naeun unnie." Saeun told her.

Miyoung sighs as she sits back to her chair.

"I guess you are right. But we have to save her as early as possible. I know Naeun ah doesn't want to get tied with someone she don't like." Miyoung said as she looks at the sheep.

 

 

 

BOMI POV

I was in the living room looking through the window, thinking about our new assignment.

Eunji ah told  us that we got a new assignment, it would not like the past assignment we had.

Sighs

Why can't they give us a break?

Since we transfer here, we've been working our out.

I wonder where is Hayoung ah right now?

Is she okay? Does she know that she is making us worried?

 

That kid, she'll get a lot of nagging from me when she comes home.

My phone rings and get it from my pocket, I saw a new number calling me.

Who could it be?

I swap it to the right."hello, who is this?"

I heard a familiar voice talk on the other line. "It's Me Hayoung, Unnie. Plus I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry About me. I'll be home tomorrow."

It seems like she had read my mind, but she is not still save from my nagging when she arrives home.

"Okay. Good to hear that Hayoung ah, but where are you? We will pick you tomorrow. And why your voice sound like that? Are you sick?" I Inquired softly.

"Uhm.. No need Unnie, my friend will d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter