Chapter-6

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

i was so shocked with what i saw..

"Fudge!! I screamed furiously..

i can't believed this, all this time he was playing with us especially with me..

i slowly turn around and run out of the room..

i can't handle what i am seeing..

"Wait Hayoung?! Let me explain!!" He uttered desperately running after me..

No!! Stay away from me!!" I shouted without even stopping..

he got a hold of me, trying to stopped me from running further, making me face him..

'Eww, Did he even wash?' I thought disgustingly..

"Get your filthy hands off me!!" I yelled rudely making him remove his hand from me..

he put his hand in a surrender manner, then look at me guiltily..

"What i saw is enough evidence for me to cut our friendship.. you should have told me in the first place so that i won't expect highly from you.." i added disappointedly..

"Hayoung please don't do this.." he begs combing his hair in frustration..

"I was going to tell you but i got coward, i don't know how to tell you and i am worried of what you'll think of me when you find out that i am gay.." he added with a melancholy expression..

"Still, you should have tried or you should told me to stopped liking you so that i won't go after you.. not like this, catching you on the spot having with him and lying to us that you are in london.." i countered glaring at him..

i wasn't mad because he likes boys or what, it just that i feel betrayed because he didn't trust me as his bestfriend and the fact that he knows i liked him is kind of disappoint me, he didn't even stop me from liking him which fuel the rage inside of me..

"I am really sorry Hayoung.. i know this is not what you wanted to hear but it's all i can say.. you have been a great friend to me.. i don't want to hurt you but i guess i ended up anyway.." he said in a sad tone..

i close my eyes then take a deep breaths before speaking again..

"I think i needed time to accept all of this.. just know that i don't hate you because you are gay.." i said opening my eyes, eventhough i just threatened to cut our friendship few minutes ago, he is still is my bestfriend..

"I know, you hate me because i hurt and disappoints you.." he replied with a sad smile, i nodded my head before turning around..

"And when the time comes when you found someone that truly loves you and fight for you, please keep him because i know that person won't hurt you like i did.." he added i only wave my right hand to him..

i walk to where my car is, forgetting the purpose to why i went here in the first place..

with a heavy heart i drive away from this place..

 

 

NAEUN POV

After that incident we decided to go home, we bid our goodbye to Eunji shi and Seolhyun shi..

tomorrow we are going to have our outing in MUCHANGPO beach, and yeah jinx and her cousins will be coming too because Namjoo ah invited them..

now i am here at my home in my room, thinking about how can i avoid being in the near vicinity of Jinx..

because lately i have this weird feeling whenever i am near her or even when i just see her especially when she smile..

gosh i am hungry, maybe i could have ramen for my dinner..

i slowly get up and went to the kitchen..

 

'I wonder how my sister now?' I thought as i put a spoonful of ramen in my mouth..

 

After i finished eating i washed the dishes and went to my room..

I sit on my bed and decided to just read the book i bought..

 

 

NO ONE POV

Hayoung walks in with a sullen expression making everyone worried who was in the living room watching something.

Yerin stop the movie and they all stands up and walk to where she is.

"Are you alright Hayoung ah?" Bomi was the first one to speak..

they all looked at her with concerned.

she gave them a melancholy smile before leading them all back to the couch.

when they are all sitted she took a deep breath before diverting her eyes to them..

"I don't know what to say, i feel like my heart just shattered in a million pieces." Hayoung said then her tears began to fall from her eyes.

"And i am upset that it shattered into a million pieces not because i love him but because he didn't trust me as his bestfriend.." she added wiping the tears that had fall down her face.

"Huh? We don't get you. What happened really Hayoung ah?" Eunji asked confusedly, while Seolhyun has already an idea to whom Hayoung is pertaining to.

"Can i have a hug?" She instead asked weakly..

they all nodded and piled up, giving her the hug she needs..

"Whatever happened, always know that we are all here for you.. and we love you Hayoung ah, don't ever forget that.." Seolhyun said slowly making her smile..

"I know that unnie, and i love you too guys.." she whispered..

"Ice cream!!" Yerin shouts suddenly making them all chuckled..

"What?! Ice cream can cure my sadness so i guess it will do to Hayoung ah.." she reasoned out..

"Alright then, we can have that after our dinner.. let's eat first." Bomi said ushering them to the kitchen..

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

After we finished eating our dinner, we went to the living room to watch movies. Eunji unnie went to her room to get something, Bomi unnie is on the phone calling Chorong unnie, Seolhyun unnie is sitting beside me although i know she is curious to what happened she didn't pry more and Yerin excitedly get the ice cream from the refrigerator..

"Time for ice cream!." She half yelled from the kitchen..

Eunji unnie and Bomi unnie went to where we are.

How i am i supposed to tell them that i need a break from what happened.

i sighed.

"Why are you sighing Hayoung ah?" I got surprised hearing Bomi unnie's voice behind me.

i turn to her and gave her an apologetic smile, "nothing unnie." I lied

"Hayoung ah, here's your ice cream." Yerin gave me the ice cream she had scoop for me..

"Thanks Yerin ah.." i replied with a smile before having a spoonful of it..

"So guys, are we bringing two cars tomorrow or what?" Eunji unnie asked looking at each of us..

"I think two is enough Eunji ah, i mean you mention earlier that your girlfriend's squad will have their own service to go there." Bomi unnie replied.

"Beside i invited Chorong unnie to go with us, she'll be here early tomorrow.." she added with a smile..

I raise my hand to got their attention.

'This is it, now or never.' I thought when i succeed in getting their attention..

"Unnie can i asked for a week off? Starting tomorrow? I just wanted to forget something that happened just hours ago.." i asked in a soft tone..

they all looked at each other, like they are communicating through their eyes.

i only observed them not understanding what they are talking.

"Fine! You guys win.." Eunji unnie sighed..

"Alright but be back after a week okay?" She smiled..

"Of course unnie.. you know how much i love my work right? Anyway enjoy your day on the beach tomorrow.." i told them.

"Yeah, we will.. we'll send you a photo too, so that you won't miss us that much.." Bomi teased..

"That's cool unnie.. anyway i have to go pack my things.." she replied before standing up..

"I'll give you a helping hand.." Seolhyun offered making her smile..

"Thanks unnie.." she grinned..

 

 

NAEUN POV

my phone suddenly rings, snapping me out of my reverie..

i was thinking about the quotes i have read in the book.

that being inlove with the same gender isn't a sin but those who judge..

'So does that mean that we are all equal when it comes to love?' I asked myself before reaching for my phone and answer it.

"Hello mom?" I answered flipping the next page of the book..

"Hi sweety, when are you going to visit us?" My mom asked in a very fake sweet voice..

if i know she will only set me up for another dinner date with her friend's son..

"I'm quite busy mom, i don't have free time to go there.." i replied politely..

i still despise them for what they have done to my cousin and sister just because they fell for a girl..

tssk this is why i am pushing myself to Kendall just so i can forget my first love but look what happened, i got my karma because the dude likes a guy..

karma has been punishing myself hard because i wasn't true to myself..

and i don't know what would happened if my parents find out that i am attracted to woman too just like my sister and cousin.

"You have to visit us next week sweety, i already check your schedule and you have free time on thursday.." she commanded her voice seems cold..

"Plus i already set you up on a date with Mrs. Jung's son.. so you better show up and don't disgrace me.." she added venomously..

Bingo! She only wanted me to visit them because of the date she set up not because she actually misses her daughter..

i rolled my eyes.. why would i be surprised to it, mom always been controlling us and put us in a lot of pressure since we were young. while dad don't have time for us and always busy with his work and neglected us..

then both of them are homophobic that they had kicked my sister out and disown her..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter