Chapter-27

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

It's been three days since Mr. Donghae last visited Me.

I wonder what happened, did He got caught?

Mom didn't visit Me for the past few days too.

Is She up to something? What is She planning? How about My sister, what had happened to Her?

I hope She is fine.

Sighs.

Who could rescue Us here? No one knows that We are trapped in this abandon house.

I pray that someone might come and save Us.

Hayoungie. Please wait for Me a little.

 

 

 

---

"Knock!!! Knock!!!!" 

'Who has the audicity to knock loudly like that? Is He or She in a hurry?!' I thought angrily.

As the door opens My Mom walks in with Mr. Siwon.

"Well, well, well. Good day to You Marcella. I got a present for You." She smirks then looks at Me intently.

"I don't need any present from You." I mumbled looking down to the floor.

"Siwon, bring it here." She commanded, ignoring what I said.

I look back at Her and She seems serious now.

Mr. Siwon nodded His head and went outside.

After some minutes He came in with the said present.

My eyes went wide seeing what it was rather than the things I expected. It was a person.

"M-Mr. D-Donghae?" I uttered weakly.

I heard My Mom laugh evilly.

"What have You done to Him?!" I questioned in an angry tone, trying to break free.

"Shh... Marcella, don't even try. It's Your fault why He is in that situation anyway.. plus We caught Him trying to help that girl escape." She cynically replied.

"My sister has a name!" I yelled in frustration.

My tears fall freely from My eyes seeing His state. Knowing that it was all My fault. They caught Him because of Me.

'I am sorry Mr. Donghae for bringing You in this mess.' I thought.

I am sorry Hayoungie but I have to do anything in order to save them.

I swallow My pride.

"Please let them go.. Please... I'll do whatever You want. I'll get married to Him if that's what You want. Just... Just please... Leave them out of this." I begged.

"None of this would have happened, if you agreed on this from the beginning. Untie Her, She needs to get ready for Her marriage." She instructed to Mr. Siwon.

Mr. Siwon immediately untie Me.

I saw My wrists becomes red.

"What about them? Please bring them to a hospital. They need medical attention. Please." I told Her.

She sighs and massage Her temples.

"Alright... Do what She say, Siwon. Come, follow Me Marcella." She instructed before going out, while She is pulling My right arm.

 

 

 

---

"Now, here choose what kind of wedding dress You want to wear." She said.

We are here at a Bridal shop own by one of Her friends.

I just stare at Them not moving on My spot.

Is there a wedding dress that match My emotions right now?

"Marcella..." There is a hint of warning when She uttered My name.

"I'm still thinking of what to choose Mom." I reasoned out before picking the first one I see.

Oh cool, a black wedding dress.

It's seems like I am grieving on My wedding day.

"I choose this." I says before showing it to My Mom.

"Tssk.. Tsskk. I am kinda worried of Your addiction to color black." She mutters but I heard it.

"We'll get this one." She said as She pays for it.

We stop by a salon, and Mom really had to look at Me from head to toe.

"You look like a mess." She stated before pulling Me inside a salon ignoring My protest.

"Mom I don't need a makeover. My hair is fine. And I don't look like a mess." I argued.

"Your hair... To be honest It's like a bird nest. Tsskk. Did You even comb it?" She rolled Her eyes.

The truth is I didn't. In case I met that stupid Guy. Maybe He'll get turn off when He sees Me like this.

 

 

 

---

I'll be getting married tomorrow. And I'm still not losing hope to see Hayoungie for one last time.

If I get any chances, I sneak out to meet My friend but Mr. Siwon always caught Me.

"Not a chance Young Miss. Give it up." He told Me one time.

I nearly smack Him but I refrain Myself.

 

 

 

 

---

Today is the day My life's going to changed.

"I'm sorry Hayoungie.. I'm sorry if I break My promised. I'm sorry for every thing. But know that You are the only person I will love." I wrote it in a neat blue paper.

I was so happy to see Hani and without a beat, I asks Her a favor.

"Please don't tell My Mom about the letter." I beg Her.

"Don't worry. She'll never knew about it." Hani assured Me.

"Are You really sure, that You want to get married to a man You never know exist?" She asks concernly.

I sighs.

If I don't do this... Mr. Donghae and My sister will be both in danger again because of Me.

And I won't let it happen.

"Y-Yeah... I am sure of it." I replied trying to hide the nervousness in My voice.

She shakes Her head. "If Your Mom coerce You into marrying that Man, why not run away. I just don't understand why You agreed to it?"

"Hani Unnie...." I paused.

Should I tell Her?

"What is it Naeun ah? You know We are always here for You." She assured Me.

I smile genuinely. I am grateful to have them in My life, but I can't drag Them into this mess.

"I know Hani Unnie. I am Thankful for it. just do tell Her that I was very Happy with My time with Her." I said.

She just nodded.

Mom came in and told Hani Unnie to leave.

"Everything is settled. So get ready." Mom stated.

I only stare at Her.

 

 

 

 

---

We arrived at the venue.

Just like what My hunch is, My Mom only invited Her friends and all Her business partners.

"Your daughter really is getting married to the Elite Master's Son?" One of Her friends asks in disbelief.

I rolled My eyes.

It seems like it's their habit to become nosy of someone else's life.

I scan My surrounding to find the said person My Mom gonna get Me married but I can't find Him.

"Where is the groom?" The Priest asks, voicing My thought when He noticed that the Groom is not here.

"I hope He realized that He doesn't want to get married to Me. Please God." I pray.

"He is on the way, He got caught in the traffic." I heard Mom replied.

My hope went down just like that.

I am so distracted that I didn't hear My Mom calling My name.

"Snap out of it Marcella?!" She whispered trying to control Her temper.

"Huh?" I look at Her in confusion.

"The Groom is here. So ready Yourself. Your Dad gonna walk You to the aisle." She told Me.

I only nodded.

I went to My Dad and saw Him wearing a stoic expression.

As usual, Dad cannot even protect Me. He is still siding My Mom even though He knew She is wrong.

We didn't talk, He only offer His right arm, I hold onto it as the door opens.

We walk out slowly, everyone's eyes are on Me.

I can feel My anxiety building up.

"Are You alright?" I heard My Dad whisper.

I only nodded.

When We came closer to the Groom, He wasn't the Man I expected Him to be.

I thought I'm going to get married to a man who is boastful, and ill-tempered.

But He looks calm and from His Aura it seems like He is love by the people around Him.

I noticed that He is older than Me. Maybe twenty years of Gap.

But at His age, He looks young and is still good-looking.

I heard the priest cough.

I saw that the groom offer His hand to Me, so I took it.

After that I zoned out again, I don't even know what is happening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter