Chapter-8

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

After we had our dinner, Brat directly went to sleep. I decided to stay outside for awhile just staring at the sky.

i hope someone comes and rescue us.

when i feel like my eyes gonna droop. I slowly walks towards her and lay beside her in supine position.

i put a 20cm space between us.

I got surprised when she turns to me and drapes her hand over my waist.

'Am i going to be rude If i remove her hand?' I thought sneaking a glance at her and saw her sleeping soundly.

i sighed.

i let her hands on my waist and tried to go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

---

I woke up when i felt someone's hugging me.

And slowly open my eyes to see her clinging over me.

crap! What if she wokes up? She would go nuts and suspect me touching her.

i pushed her slightly, not to wake her up before getting up slowly.

i went to the sea and decided to catch a fish.

i remove my shirt to use it as a net.

after an hour i give up with the idea.

"Argghh!! Why is it so hard to catch a fish!!!" I yelled frustratedly.

But then i heard someone laugh loudly behind my back.

I turn around and glared at her.. "what are you laughing at?!"

she stops laughing then points to herself.

"Me? I wasn't laughing at you." She said trying to make an excuse but a smile is still in her face.

i rolled my eyes but smile anyway.

"Are not you hungry?" I asked walking towards her.

"Are not you?" She asked back.

I caress my tummy. "I am. Can you wait here? I'll go to the forest and see what i can get there." I said softly.

she nods her head, then i mess her hair making us both surprised.

i don't know why i did that, but all i know is i want to do that everytime i bid her a farewell.

i feel at ease, knowing she'll be there waiting.

I jogged towards the forest not sparing her a look because my cheeks turns red.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I was scared last night because it's too quiet.

well, i am scared of the dark, thunder and lightning since i was a kid.

That's why when i feel that she is in a deep sleep, i put my hand sneakily on her waist and inch closer.

that way i can assure myself that i am secure.

i didn't notice i fall asleep holding her.

 

 

---

I woke up realizing what happened last night.

i abruptly get up to see she isn't beside me anymore.

i sighed in relief.

maybe she didn't know that i intended hugging her last night.

i wonder where she is?

'Hmm. It's only two place where she could be, is she in the forest or in the shore?' I thought.

I decided to walk to the shore to find us something edible to eat.

 

 

----

I was a little shocked seeing her trying to catch a fish in the sea.

So i sit in the rocks and just stare at her.

i can't help but laugh seeing how cute and frustrated she is.

she turns around and glares at me. "What are you laughing at?"

I stopped laughing then points to myself. "Me? I wasn't Laughing at you." I reasoned but a smile is visible on my face. 

She rolled her eyes but smile anyway.

"Are not you hungry?" She asked walking towards me.

"are not you?" I asked back.

she caress her tummy. "I am. Can you wait here? I'll go to the forest and see what i can get there." She said softly.

i nod my head then she messed my hair. Making us both surprised.

 

 

---

I was really surprised when she did that again, i bowed my head down so she won't see the blushed that crept into my cheeks.

i felt her jog towards the forest so i lift my head slowly to stare at her disappearing figure.

So i went walk to the tree and wrote a DAY-2 MONDAY.

So we are stuck here for two days? What are we going to do if no one finds us here?

I'm scared that went i came back my mom had already plan something for me.

i know my mom, she'll do everything to make her plan works.

where is she? It's been an hour since she left me here.

i decided to wait for her at the entrance of the forest, looking inside to search for her but i can't see her.

I sat down the rock then close my eyes to wait for her.

"Brat what are you doing here?" I heard her asked.

i slowly open my eyes to see her standing infront of me blocking the sun ray.

Huh? Did i nap that long?

"Tssk. Okay keep ignoring me." She sulked turning around to leave.

"Wait up!! Ahh!!" I tried to go after her but i didn't see the little rock that trips me.

. It's hurt.

"Are you alright?" I heard her concerned voice, she crouched down and check my foot.

"Tssk.. you're so clumsy.." i heard her mumbles.

i glared at her but she didn't see it because she turns around to offer her back.

"Hop on." I heard her say.

"Huh?" I asked back.

she turns to look at me. "I said hop on. Or do you want me to carry you bridal style?"

"Of c-course not?!" I answered annoyed trying to hide my face then slowly hop on her back.

"Good girl." She replied softly.

"What am i now a pet?" I frowned. But she only laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Hayoung is carrying Naeun on her back, walking back to where the shore is.

Naeun didn't notice that Hayoung is carrying a big leaf that she was holding on her left hand.

"Do you eat veggies?" Hayoung asked softly breaking the silence.

Naeun looks at her confusedly. "Uh. yeah why?"

"Well i found this veggies that i discover in the internet, i even hunt and got two rabbits. The only problems is we don't have a fire." She replied.

"Oh we are here." She added then crouch down for Naeun to get down safely.

"Let me see." Naeun instructed taking a step towards Hayoung.

they didn't notice that their hands brush to each other when they holds the leaf.

"I think it's zucchini. Well done." Naeun smile then put the veggies in the crate.

"I am gonna try making a fire using the stone. I'll see if i had the skill in creating it." Hayoung said in a serious tone.

 

 

----

Hayoung was busy creating a fire not far from where they stay.

She didn't notice her sweat falls like a river.

Naeun who saw how determined Hayoung is, walks toward her.

She gently wipes her sweat and sat next to her.

"Eh?" Hayoung said confusedly.

Naeun only gave her a smile.

she rubs the two stone again and again until finally it created a fire.

"Yes!!" Hayoung shouted in glee, hugging Naeun without realizing it.

Naeun blushes but didn't bother to hide it.

"You did well jinx." She compliments, Hayoung only grinned.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I was surprised when i feel her wipes my sweat.

i was so focus on creating a fire because i don't want to embarassed myself to her.

I'm lucky that i made a fire. I can't deny that i am beginning to like her as a person.

i hugged her when i made a fire and saw her blushed. I'm just glad that she didn't get mad at me or pushed me because brat is kind of bipolar.

one time she is nice the next seconds she becomes a bratty woman.

I heard her compliments me that made me feel special for awhile.

i told her that i'm going to try catching a fish again.

she laughs but i didn't mind it.

 

 

 

---

i tried to think of how i could catch a fish. I mean using my shirt as a net didn't work.

'Oh i know!' I smirked when an idea pop on my mind.

i went back to the forest and find some branches.

yes i got the idea from watching a video online when they made a spear out of stone and branch.

after i gather some branches, i sharpen the stone before tying to the branch using Yucca (is a genus of perennial shrubs and trees in the family of asparagaceae.)

"Yes!!" I shouted in glee then walks to the shore, north from our shelter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

NO ONE POV

After Hayoung left her, Naeun decided to clean their shelter.

it was little but it will do, Hayoung hadn't finish making it.

she wondered where Hayoung went but shrug it off.

After she finish, she stoods up and stretch.

"Gosh. I think i'm stinky." She said after sniffing herself.

she walks to the shore to clean herself.

lucky she founds some undies and clothes from the suitcase she found floating earlier.

 

 

 

---

She is enjoying her alone time, swimming in the beautiful sea under the beautiful weather.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter