Chapter-19

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Let Me see what lies beneath Your mask." He smirk
evilly.

He Hayoung on Her neck making Her Shivers in disgust as He slowly removes Her mask.

"You creepy moron!" Hayoung shouted as She quickly uses Her strength to push Shinju to the wall hitting His back hard to it and stopping Him from removing Her mask fully.

'I won't let You remove My mask.' She said internally.

She quickly tries to remove the garrote wires on Her neck but Shinju is fast enough to stop Her and slap Her hard.

"You think You can escape Me ?! Think again! Ha! Ha! Ha! This is Your end!" He stated evilly as He pull the garrote wires against Hayoung's neck.

'I can't breathe.' She mouthed.

Hayoung is struggling to freed Herself from the Garrote wires as it's starting to suffocates Her.

Shinju started pulling it forcefully against Hayoung making Her gasp for Air.

'! I can't die like this.' She thought trying to fight for air.

"Die ! D--" He didn't get to finish what He was saying when a rock hit His head.

Hayoung started coughing as the garrote wires loosen around Her neck.

'Thank God! Whoever You send to save Me.' She Muttered before coughing.

"Who the dare throw this rock at Me?!" He shouted angrily as He scan the place, wiping His head and was surprised to see His hand cover with blood.

But He hadn't seen anyone that only fuel His rage.

"Show Your face coward! You have to pay for this!" He screams as He tortured Hayoung again.

Hayoung on the other hand, feels like Her body is giving up on this situation.

She wonders Why did Her strength left Her now.

'Is this the end for Me?' She thought as She reminisce Her memories with Naeun.

"Bang! Bang!" It surprises Her to hear a sound of gunshot.

On the other hand Shinju was nearly got shot on His shoulder but still manage to avoid it by dodging.

He unconsciously freed Hayoung while avoiding the attack letting Hayoung breath.

"!" He exclaimed when He realized what He did and saw Hayoung is with Min Hyuk now.

"Hey, are You alright?" Min Hyuk asks as He crouch down to check Hayoung.

"I'm sorry. I am a little late." He apologized,  Hayoung only smile.

Even though She was wearing a mask it's obvious that Her lips is busted open.

"Take Her out of here Ms. Kim!" Min Hyuk instructed in a high pitch voice.

Nahyun came out from behind and hurriedly when to Hayoung to aid Her.

"I will. Take good care of Yourself Oppa. Back up will arrived in five minutes." She replied as She help Hayoung up and lead Her out.

Min Hyuk was furious seeing Hayoung like that.

"You'll pay for what You did to My comrade!" He said as He shoot Shinju but Shinju was fast enough to take cover.

He change the magazine of His gun and pointed it to Shinju.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Bring it on! I'll add You to My murder list trash!" Shinju His Garrote wires as His eyes start to shine evilly.

'This motherer is crazy!' Min Hyuk thought.

 

 

---

As Nahyun pass by the crowd, everyone was surprised to see Hayoung like that.

Naeun who recognized Hayoung's dress immediately walk to them.

"I am Her friend, I am Son Naeun." She introduces Herself to Nahyun.

"What happened to Her Ms.?" She asks as She help Her carry Hayoung.

"She was attack by The killer She had encounter in the comfort room. I'm Kim Nahyun by the way." Nahyun replied politely.

Naeun was taken aback hearing it.

Now she remembered why Hayoung told Her that.

She actually led some of the guests to a safer place prior to Hayoung's instruction.

"Will She be alright?" Naeun asks concernly as She stealthy caress Hayoung's arm.

"She'll be. Detective Oh is the toughest officer I've ever seen." Nahyun assured Her but it didn't gave Her any assurance.

They arrived at the small infilmary of the building.

They slowly lie Hayoung on the bed and a doctor came rushing to Them.

"What happened to Her?" Mrs. Yuna the resident doctor asks as She checks Hayoung's vital sign.

"She was attack by a killer in the comfort room. Please don't tell anyone about that, I don't want them to panic. Beside Our comrade is there to catch the killer." Nahyun replied in a plead tone.

The doctor nodded Her head.

"Don't worry, I am good at keeping a secret." Mrs. Yuna chuckled.

She started cleaning Hayoung's wound and put a bandage on Her neck and hand.

Mrs. Yuna told them that in time it will recover soon.

Nahyun excuse Her self to answer Her phone while Mrs. Yuna left to attend on another patient.

"Hey, Jinx. Please wake up. I'm sorry that You get hurt like that." Naeun uttered as She traces the scar.

She began kissing Hayoung on Her forehead, cheeks and Her lips linger on Hayoung's lips more than two minutes.

She was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'm sorry, but can I ask a favor? Can You watch Detective Oh? Please. My comrade needs My help to fix something." Nahyun's expression was pleading.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I didn't have any second thought and immediately agrees to Her favor.

As Ms. Kim left, I hurriedly went closer to Hayoungie and traces the bandage in Her neck.

Why She always put Herself in danger to saved others?

I didn't notice a tear escape My eyes.

"Why are You crying?" I heard a familiar voice asked concernly.

I felt Her hand wipe My tears.

"I'm sorry for making You worry." Her voice cracked a bit.

She tried to get up but I stopped Her.

"Just rest." I told Her sternly.

"I'm alright. We need to get out of Here." She slowly removes the IVF that was infused in Her right wrist.

I look at Her confusedly.

"The killer has an accomplice. And They are planning to bomb this building. We need to lead the people out of this building calmly." She replied in a serious tone.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Many liv-" I replied but She covers My mouth.

"Sshh. I think someone's coming here. We need to hide." She slowly led Me to the right side where the window is.

She slowly lifts it up and signal for Me to get in.

"Careful, don't make a sound." She instructed in a low tone.

I went in and She followed behind as We jump out the window.

"What if it's Your comrade?" I ask trying to watch My move. As I land down the grass.

We were outside went the door burst open of the Infilmary room.

"No, it's not them. Their voices isn't familiar to Me." She answered bluntly.

We tried to sneak a peak and lowered Our head down went they divert Their eyes to the window.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

. I thought He only have one accomplice but I was wrong. There are four of Them and I think They are looking for Me.

I have to bring Naeunie to a safer place.

"Hey, You there?" I tried to contact Ms. Kim but no one is answering on the line.

!

I pulled Naeunie closer to me in a protective way When I heard those voices again.

"She is not here!" One of Them shouted.

"But Goo Shinju said He saw Them brought Her to this infilmary of this building." Another voice answered.

"We need to kill Her. Because She knows the secret. But how do We know if that's Her if We don't know how She looks like. The only clue We got is the dress and mask that She was wearing." I peak My head through the wall again and saw a guy in His 20's spoke.

I am right, They are looking for Me.

I get- wait where is My phone?

I search around to look for it.

"Here, You nearly left it inside." Naeun showed Me My phone.

"Thank You Naeunie." I uttered before going to the camera and take some photos of those guys.

I have to send this to Minhyuk op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter