Chapter-10

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

The next morning i wake up with a smile remembering the night we shared.

i looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully with her arms still wrapped around my waist.

I slowly get up, remove her hand with utmost care before walking out the hut, stretching myself as i set off to the forest.

i need to gather something to eat for us to survive the day.

 

 

---

I saw some bananas lying on the ground so i bend down to pick up the bananas, one by one. At least i don't need to use a stick to get some from the trees.

i smile remembering what happened last night.

i can't believe i almost gave myself to brat, so does she to me. And the thing is, we are both inexperienced to it so after we shared a passionate kiss we decided to lie side by side until we fall asleep again.

What are we though? I am sure as hell that i like her and she feels the same way, maybe we should talk about this.

'argh! What if she is not into girls? What if----' i need to stop this thought.

I slowly get up and felt someone hugging me from behind.

why i didn't notice her presence walking here? Maybe i was so indulge in my own thoughts that i didn't notice her footstep.

"I miss you.." she said softly.

i smile hearing it. "I miss you too."

she turns me around to face her before giving me a smack kiss. "Good morning jinx. Let's have a breakfast."

I chuckled hearing it showing her the bananas. "Good morning too brat. Come on. I got us some bananas."

She hook her arms around my waist before we walk away from the forest.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

They are peacefully taking their breakfast side by side when Naeun decided to break the silence.

"Jinx?" She called out after she swallowed her food.

"Hmm." Hayoung responsed, mouth still full with her food.

she swallowed her food and waited for Naeun to Speak.

"When they find us and we are back in Seoul i want to bring you out on a date." She said softly.

Hayoung who is looking at her expectantly had hang opened.

"Close your mouth, You will catch a fly." Naeun commented seeing Hayoung's expression while trying to close Hayoung's mouth.

"U-uhm. W-what? Could you repeat that again?!" Hayoung asked in shocked

"I said close your m--" but Hayoung cut her off.

"No, not that one. The first one." Hayoung replied urgently.

"Uhh, the one where i told you that i will bring you out on a date?" Naeun asked softly.

Hayoung nods her head rapidly.

"Oh, i want to bring you out on a date and ask you if i could court you." Naeun shyly docks her head down.

'Oh wow. This is so sudden but i like the idea.' Hayoung thought while staring at her.

Hayoung put her foods down before slowly snaking her arms around Naeun and hugs her.

"I love too. But i'll be the one courting you." Hayoung kiss her on her forehead.

"But i was the who asked you fir---" Hayoung cut her off again.

"No buts Naeun ah, I wanted to make you feel special.. as a gentlewoman that i am, let me court you." Hayoung said with utmost sincerity detaching herself from Naeun and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"I.... i am allowing you to court me. I can't wait for us to go back home." She smiled.

"Thank you. And I can't wait for you to say yes and become my girlfriend that i will be proud to have." Hayoung mumbles before kissing her cheeks.

she pouts when Hayoung avoided kissing her on her lips.

"Nah uh. You are not my girlfriend yet, i have to respect you, i want to treat you better than your past relationship. I Oh Hayoung promise to be a better partner for you in the near future." Hayoung uttered softly raising her right hand as to show that she is serious about it.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

after we had our breakfast, My Jinx went to the shore to see if there are rescuers passing by this island.

i told her i will go to her after i clean our mess.

she is really something, i can't believe i have fallen for her. Maybe the book was right that even though you tried avoiding falling for someone, you just can't because there is this magical force that is pulling you to whom your heart choose whether it's a girl or a boy.

I sniff and smell myself. Gosh. I am stinky, i hope Hayoung won't get turn off by it.

i slowly run towards the shore and see her swimming.

"Hey Naeun ah! Come join me!" She half yelled waving her right hand when she saw me walking closer the shore.

"Have you been swimming for that long?" I asked concernly before letting myself get drenched by the sea, walking to where she is.

i am worried that she might catch a cold.

i learned that i am two years older than her, that is why she sometimes acts like a kid that is born to annoy me, but now i learn to like that side of her.

"I am fine, Naeun ah." She smiles.

"Come on. Take my hand." She offered me her hand and guide me to the deep side of the sea.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Seolhyun lead her cousins and her friends to her private airplane.

"Omo! This is so huge!" Bomi said in amazement seeing the humungous aircraft when they stop few meters from it.

"You are right Bomi unnie, this is really huge.. and it is kind of special." Yerin uttered in awe.

"Guys we will use this to go to iceland then a yatch and a chopper are waiting for us there. We can use the yatch to search for them below, while the chopper is use to search for them above the island. We will divide in two teams so that we can search for them quickly." Seolhyun explained looking at each of them who nods their head in understanding.

"Gosh.. i just hope that the two hadn't kill each other yet if ever they are in the same place." Bomi whispered concernly.

She remembers what Hayoung told her when they spend time together and talk about Naeun whom Hayoung said hated her.

"Are you saying something Bomi ah?" Eunji asked suspiciously.

"Ah... it's nothing. Continue Seolhyun ah." Bomi replied trying to divert the topic.

Eunji just look at her with skeptical eyes before looking at Seolhyun.

"Anyway Bomi unnie, Chorong unnie, Choa unnie, Cheska unnie and Jiyeon unnie will be operating the yatch. Me, Eunji unnie, Namjoo unnie and Yerin ah will be operating the chopper. I got two walkie talkie here, i will give you the other one so we could communicate. Let's do it guys and be careful." Seolhyun added tossing the other walkie talkie to Bomi who catch it then smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

---

they safely arrived in iceland with Bomi who is still sleepy.

"We will take a rest first, tomorrow we will start searching for them." Eunji said leading them to a huge mansion.

"I really thought that iceland is made of ice but it's all greenery." Bomi mumbled in disappointment as they walked inside the mansion.

"Why are you disappointed Bomi ah? Is it because you brought a lot of winter jacket?" Eunji teased making everyone laughed.

"Never speak of it Eunji ah..." Bomi dismissed like a pro.

"Don't worry unnie? If we pass by greenland you'll see how each of them are opposite with their name." Seolhyun uttered softly while taping Bomi's shoulder.

"Really? Can't wait to go there. But now we need to focus on finding them." Bomi replied with determination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

After we swim we went back to our hut because it's getting dark.

we change our clothes into a new one. I don't know who is the owner of the suitcase because the clothes inside are still pack in plastic.

Hayoung is out there gathering some woods to make a bonfire.

she is still not losing her hope that someone might find us here.

to be honest i don't want to be stuck here with her that long at first, but now that i have find out that we have mutual feelings, i don't want to go back home w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter