Chapter-15

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"We can't find Miss Son Nae--" Jinhyuk got cut off by Mrs. Son's voice.

"I can't believe Marcella had escaped You! You bunch of Idiot! how did She managed to escape Your Security?!" Mrs. Son shouted Furiously when one of the guard told Her the bad news.

"I'm Sorry Madamé... I think someone had tip her off. She was close to getting caught but then She managed to avoid it." Jinhyuk replied with an apologetic expression.

"Quit reasoning You Fool! Go find her! Now! If You can't find Her, I'll end You all!" Mrs. Son commanded angrily.

Jinhyuk and The other Guards scurried away not before bowing to Her.

"Marcella, You can't hide from Me that Long! I'lll come find You wherever You are!" She angrily throws the base as she marched out the living room.

 

 

NAEUN POV

"Good morning Jinx..." I greeted kissing Her on Her forehead.

She is still sleeping soundly, I smile remembering what happened last night.

We made love. I remember How I am inching to get touch by Her at the island and now it's happening. it's really happened last night. And I didn't regret every bits of it.

I kiss Her one more time before going out of the bed to make Our breakfast.

 

 

 

---

"We are already ran out of coffee, maybe I'll go buy her at Wendy's cafe." I mumbled lowly as I check if We still have coffee in Our drawer.

I finished cooking some breakfast before deciding to go out to buy Us coffee, that She mostly wanted.

As I pass by the mirror, I check Myself to see If I am descent enough to go out, luckily Hayoungie didn't leave an exposed mark to My body.

After writing a note and stick it on the wall, I slowly open the door and went out.

 

 

---

"Nice to see You here again Cous." Wendy greeted with a smile as I enter the Cafe, She was standing at the counter.

"Thanks. Nice to see You too Wendy. anyway can I have My special order and one Macchiato? do it quickly please." I said softly.

"Yeah, sure. Is it a drink in or take out?" She ask as She types something.

"Take out." I curtly replied before going to the side of the counter to find a seat.

While waiting for My orders, I decided to take the spot near the window in the left counter. and watch the people who goes in and out the cafe.

I didn't notice that Wendy take a seat infront of Me and speak.

"Cous, are You even listening?" She repeated.

"H-huh? W-what did You say?" I asked confused.

I didn't hear what She say because I was busy daydreaming. I am missing My Jinx even though it's just been half an hour.

"Aunt Minji had sent Me a text, She was specifically looking for You. Here, read it." She handed Me her phone.

I read it and My eyes went wide. 

"What are You going to do now?" Wendy inquired concernly.

, that I don't even have a plan for this. I didn't even know that Mom is already making her move to find Me.

"Maybe I'll stay here for awhile, and I'll think of a solution or maybe I'll left after three days... and I ask You a favor, please. Don't tell Mom that You saw Me here in Anseong." I begged Her.

"Ofcourse, You know that I'm always on Your side, no matter what the circumtances are." She replied with a smile, so I smile back.

My phone beeps getting My attention, and on instinct I got it from My pocket and saw a message from My Jinx.

'Where are You? Why didn't You wake Me up so that I can accompany You. I'm worried that You are alone now. be safe. I already Miss You My brat.' I read Her message making me smile.

"What happened? Why do You keep on smiling like that Naeun ah?" Wendy asks after sipping her coffee.

"Don't mind Me Wendy. anyway I really need to go home now." I replied softly while texting Hayoungie.

"Hmm... If I know it's the Person You are dating? am I right? the one who texted You, Is it the reason, why You are in a hurry?" She says suspiciously.

I only chuckled.

"I knew it! who is He?!" She was practically yelling in excitement.

"Sshh, Wendy. You are scaring the people away. You'll know in the right time. Here's My payment and keep the change." I said as She hands Me the coffee.

"As usual, You are still secretive like before. take care on Your way cous." She smile.

"I will. see You when I see You." I bid before leaving.

 

 

 

 

---

I saw Her waiting for Me on the couch with Her eyes close.

Seeing it a smile appear on My face. She looks so innocent yet she was the opposite when She is awake.

Slowly, I find My way to the kitchen. and prepare everything for Our breakfast.

And when I'm done, I went to where She is, and wake Her up gently.

"Did I nap that long?" She asked while yawning.

I shake My head. "Nope, You didn't. come on let's have a breakfast first." 

She looks at Me furrowing Her brows before sighing.

"Do You want to say something Hayoungie?" I inquired.

It seems like something is bothering Her.

She only shakes Her head, then gets up from the couch.

She offers Her hand to Me as We walk to the dining area hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

---

After We had Our breakfast Hayoungie when to take a shower, as For Me, I had to clean the kitchen first.

She told Me that We are going on a date today, and I'm so excited about it.

 

 

 

 

---

3 hours has passed, and I'm so happy that We are going on a date now.

"Let's go?" She says as She descent down the stair.

She was wearing a pretty Yellow dress with a cute printing on it, Her hair is on a high ponytail.

"wow, You are incredibly Hot, Gorgeous and beautiful." I can't help to check Her out.

"Thanks Brat. You are too. You are very beautiful, Hot, Gorgeous and Amazing." Hayoungie laughs softly Her cheeks were red.

I offer My hand to Her as We left the house.

 

 

---

I can't believe that all of the place here, We meet him again in this very same spot of Chorong Unnie's Resto.

"Hey, how have You been? it's been awhile?" He asks when He stood infront of Us.

He really has a thick face after what He did to  Us. After He deceived Us.

I Instinctively hold Hayoungie's hand and interwined it.

I'm afraid... I'm afraid that Her feelings toward Him might resurface.

I know She was deeply hurt by His betrayal.

I was about to speak when Hayoungie beat Me to it.

"Darn it! why do You have to show up here?! You can just go and disappear. Kendall, I have still not forgave You after what You have done to Us. but because Of You I have realized something, and for that I am thankful also. so thanks." Hayoung said caressing My hand underneath the table.

I saw Kendall sighs and in all fairness I found Myself pitying Him as He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter