Chapter-21

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

As Naeun entered the bathroom, Hayoung who was standing infront of the door was contemplating whether to go in or not.

But in the end Her y mind wins.

She tries to twist the knob carefully, luckily Naeun forgot to lock it or maybe She did it intentionally. Who knows.

She heard Naeun mumbled something and on that cue She slowly walks closer to Her and gives Her a back hug.

"Jinx?" Naeun uttered in a questionable tone.

"Yes. Sorry for teasing You earlier." She replied as She kiss Naeun's shoulder.

Naeun bite Her lips.

"You are already in Your Pj's, You are going to get it wet." Naeun chastised.

"It's alright. As long as I can make You wet." She smirked before turning Naeun around and captured Her lips.

"ert." Naeun mumbled in between their kisses and let Her hands drape around Hayoung's neck while slowly Hayoung leans Her to the wall.

"Strip now." Naeun commanded, Her eyes darken with want.

Hayoung comply as She slowly strip Her Pj's

 

 

 

 

 

---

After Their love making they decided to take a shower together, Hayoung taking it the second time and went to sleep.

It was 1 in the afternoon, the couple hasn't wake up Yet.

Mrs. Kwon wondered if She should knock to wake them up or let them just sleep.

She sighs before going back downstair.

"It's been a long time, Yonseo." An older woman greeted from the doorway.

"M-M-injy? What are You doing here?" Mrs. Kwon asked in a surprised tone.

"You seems surprised. Why? Can't I visit My friend." Minjy replied as She sat on the stool.

"Who wouldn't. It's been 20 years since We saw each other." Mrs. Kwon rolled Her eyes.

"So, what's the reason You came by?" Mrs. Kwon asked raising Her right brow.

"I came to of---" She got cut off by Hayoung.

"Mrs. Kwon, We are trully thankful for letting Us stay last night. Maybe I could....." Hayoung stop what She was saying when She saw another person there.

"I'm sorry, for disturbing You. Maybe I'll talk to You later Mrs. Kwon." She added bowing to Minjy and Mrs. Kwon before walking away but Mrs. Kwon stop Her.

"You can stay Hayoung ah, what do You want for brunch?" Mrs. Kwon asked, diverting Her attention to Hayoung and ignoring Minjy.

"Who is She? Is She Your niece?" Minjy inquired curiously as She stare at Hayoung.

"You don't care about it Minjy. And about Your offer I'm declining it." Mrs. Kwon Answered bluntly.

"You don't know about My proposal yet." Minjy said dejectedly.

"I'm not interested to hear it." Mrs. Kwon deadpanned.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I woke up without Jinx by My side. I smile when I remember what happened last night.

I slowly get up and stretch.

Maybe Hayoungie is downstair with Mrs. Kwon.

I should go see Her.

As I descent down the stair I heard a familiar voice talk.

"Wait, why is Mom here? Did She know that I am here?" I uttered as I got a glimpse of Her.

I slowly walk to the shelf to hide and eavesdrop to their conversation.

"You know Your niece would be a good candidate to My nephew for marriage. If You like I could set You on a date with Him." Mom said, smiling to My girlfriend.

What? Mom is going to set My girlfriend a date with My cousin?!

No, that can't be.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. But I'm in a relationship already." Hayoungie decline politely.

I sigh in relief hearing Her answer.

"But if You change Your mind. You know where to find Him." Mom replied as She hand Hayoungie a card.

Hayoungie just smile.

"I have to go. I'll meet You in another time Yonseo. We're not done yet." Mom said before She walk away.

I use that cue to walk to where they are.

"Good morning Mrs. Kwon. Good morning Jinx." I greeted then kiss Hayoungie on Her cheeks.

"Good morning too kiddo. Brunch is ready. Enjoy Your meal." Mrs. Kwon greeted back.

"I'll leave the two of You." Mrs. Kwon added before going to the backdoor.

"Good morning too Brat. Have You sleep well?" She asked after munching Her food.

"Yeah. Very. I hope I can be with You forever." I told Her sincerely.

"You can. If You marry Me." She smile.

"Are You like... Proposing?" I asks trying to hide My excitement.

"Maybe. But I want to propose to You in a special way. Anyway there is an older woman who gave Me this card." She said showing Me the card.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter