Chapter-20

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

We arrived at the room Naeunie told Me, it looks expensive and elegant.

"I'll wait for You ou--" I cut Her off.

"No, stay here. At least I'll be relieved that You're beside Me." I told Her.

I am stuck, trying to reach for the zipper to discard the dress.

"Uhm. Brat? Could You help Me with this?" I inquired pointing to the zipper.

She just nodded Her head as Her cheeks turns red.

Considering that She can see Me half , because I still have My underwear on makes Me blushed too.

Well this is not the first time but still.

"I--I I'm sorry. I didn't mean to peak on You like that." She apologized.

I cleared My throat. "It's fine. Thank You for helping Me."

I search the closet to see a lot of expensive suits and dresses in any style and sizes inside.

'Why they don't have any simple clothes here?' I thought sighing.

Maybe I just need to wear a suit, I can't really move well wearing a dress.

As I reach for it Naeunie gave Me one that She likes among the rest.

"Wear this. I think You look good on it." She said as She puts back the dress.

"At least You can move freely unlike when You are wearing a dress." She added voicing My thought.

"Okay. Thanks Brat." I smile to Her.

"Do You really have to go?" She asked Her voice is full of worry.

"I need to. If not, many lives will be put in danger." I replied putting the suit on.

"But.. You have to be extra careful. Okay?" She sigh defeatedly.

"I will." I kissed Her in Her forehead.

"You have to leave this building and tell the other people too. I really need to go now and find His accomplices. I just hope that We are on time to stop them." I told Her.

She nodded Her head and gave Me a chaste kiss on My lips.  "I'll see You later." 

 

 

 

---

Where the heck are they? 

" That Shinju! Now I have to endure the pain He had given Me." I muttered caressing My neck carefully.

It still hurts. I should have ask the Doctor for a painkiller.

"Hey, You there?" I tried to reach Ms. Kim but I got no response.

I scan the area to find Them and I saw four suspicious people, walking hurriedly to the staircase.

'Wait! I know them?! That's them!' I internally screamed as I watch where they are going.

"Ms. Kim! If You're listening to Me! I found the accomplices and I'm chasing Them now upstair! I hope You are listening!" I said before sprinting to where they are.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Crap! Where do We put this?" Alex asks nervously, as He saw a lot of people passing by the fifth floor.

"Maybe at the rooftop." Gon suggested in uninterested voice.

"We can't kill anyone there. We should put it back to the third floor." Mark said.

"Okay, let's go. We don't have much time." Luke told them.

"I feel like someone is following Us." Gon uttered as He keeps on glancing behind their back.

"Jeez. There are no ghosts here. Quit with that feeling." Luke replied in an annoyed tone.

After some moments they finally reach the third floor.

"Where do We put it? There are so many room here?" Alex said confusedly.

"Let just choose that one." Mark pointed to a VIP room.

"Go, knock. See if there are people staying in that room." Luke instructed.

Gon keeps on looking behind them.

'I really feel like someone is watching us.' He mumbled.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"The back ups are ready on their position. Will You be alright to face them alone?" Ms. Kim asks on the other line.

Thank god. She heard what I said earlier.

"I'll be fine. Wait for My signal. When You see Me giving an okay sign, that's the time You attack them." I instructed.

"Alright, be careful Detective Oh." She replied.

I sneakily walked behind the wall, that one guy nearly caught Me.

Jeez it seems like He has a third eye. He keeps on glancing behind them.

"Ms. Kim, tell Min Hyuk Oppa that they are planning to put the bomb in the VIP room." I deadpanned.

"Copy that. Min Hyuk oppa is on the other side of the floor." She replied.

I look to where the exit and saw Min Hyuk oppa walking quietly.

He signal Me to follow Him, I nodded My head and do what He said.

As We get nearer, the four goons was gone.

What the--- where did they go.

"Ms. Kim, tell the back ups to find them. Now!" I commanded before giving My attention to the bomb.

"Let's stop the bomb first from exploding." Min Hyuk oppa suggested in a calm voice stopping Me from My track as He crouch down.

I hope Naeunie and the other people are out of the building now.

"Which wire do We cut first?" He asks as He take a look at the bomb.

"We should cut all the red first." I said as I gently lift the red wires.

Twenty five seconds has pass. We only have four minutes before it explodes.

"Done. What's next?" He inquired.

I study all the wiring and saw an unfamiliar black wiring hiding beneath the blue one.

"Should We cut the blue wires?" He asks.

"No, no. Not the blue one, Oppa." I replied trying to stop Him from cutting the blue wires.

I'm already sweaty. ! What do I do. I have to calm My nerves.

"Is it the yellow wires?" He look at Me while I am still deep in thought.

"Hurry, Detective Oh! We only got thirty seconds now!" Min Hyuk oppa starts to panic.

'Think Hayoung! Think! This is not like in the movie. You are dealing with the people lives here!' I mentally said.

"The black one. Cut the black wiring." I said with finality in My voice.

"Huh? There is no black wiring?" Min Hyuk oppa asks confusedly.

I get the pliers from Him and cut the black one, then close My eyes.

What if I'm wrong? The timers have only five seconds before it explodes.

I waited for some minutes before opening My eyes.

"We are safe! The bomb didn't explode!" Min Hyuk oppa celebrated.

I sigh in relief as I sat down. I thought that would be the end for Me.

"Let's go down. I'll tell the back up to bring the bomb to the lab." Min Hyuk oppa instructed.

I nodded My head. I can feel My legs shake because of the circumtance.

"Come on. I'll help You go down." He offered His hand.

I reach for it and now We are walking downstair.

When We were out of the building, I saw My cousins worriedly looking at Me.

"Hayoung ah!" It was Seolhyun Unnie who ran to Me first as She engulf Me with a hug.

"Gosh, thank God.You are safe." Eunji unnie uttered as She taps Me on My shoulder.

"We are really worried when We heard from Nahyun that You are going to stop the bomb from exploding." Bomi Unnie said.

"I was kinda scared when I was infront of the bomb with Min Hyuk oppa. But then I realize that if I fail many lives will be put in danger." I told them honestly.

"That's why We are proud of You." Eunji unnie gave Me a warm smile.

"Thanks Unnie. But can We eat first? I'm starving." I pouted as I caress My belly.

"Okay. You know. We saw Naeun ah leading the people out of the building. She told them that it wasn't safe inside the building." Bomi Unnie informed.

"Really?" I tried to hide My smile.

Brat really helps Me a lot.

"Why are You smiling like an idiot Hayoung ah?" Bomi unnie look at Me c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter