Chapter-14

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

It's been a week after we got rescued at the Island.

And in that week so much happens.

Naeunie and I still at the phase of dating.

But something really is bothering me about her, she seems to be hiding something from me.

I remember what happen that day after she drop me off to Eunji Unnie's house.

I reply to her text, to be careful and not text Me while She is driving, because I don't want her to Met with an accident. But She is so stubborn that she still replies My message with: 'I'll call you when I get home.' 

I waited for it, She supposed to call me when she arrives home but It didn't happened.

I'm just glad Seolhyun Unnie invites me to hangout with her, she didn't know that she just saves me from loneliness and sadness that I was feeling.

She is still the sweetest person by far I have met.

Although Naeunie comes first on the list.

 

 

---

It was the fifth day since I saw Her, I miss Her. The past few days were just Me playing games in My room while trying not to be worried about her.

My phone suddenly beeps, I secretly look at My phone and saw a message from Her.

"Hey! Hayoung ah?! Are you listening?!" I heard Eunji Unnie's stern voice echoing through the room.

We are at the conference room, having a meeting about our new assignment.

I swear I was listening Intently but then when my phone beeps again getting a message from my girlfriend, I easily get distracted.

Maybe it's because we hadn't see each other and be in contact for Four days. God, I really miss her so much.

She said she was busy with something, and I too got busy when I started working back.

So I didn't pay attention to Eunji unnie who was busy explaining to us the danger that we will be facing about this new assingment because My concentration were on My phone.

When I heard Eunji unnie's voice I quickly hides my phone but too late.

Because She saw It and sigh.

"Detective Oh.. We will talk later. For now focus first on the meeting, please." She said authoritavely, I only nod my head.

Few hours has passed..

Everyone leaves the conference room after Eunji Unnie dismissed us.

Our new assignment will start in two days, so we need to prepare ourselves.

"What's the matter with you? Your mind seems so occupied Hayoung ah?" Eunji unnie sits beside me.

"Nothing Unnie... I'm just kinda worried about what might happen." I replied glancing at her.

She taps me on my shoulder. "Don't worry Hayoung ah, everything will be fine."

'I hope so.' I thought.

"Anyway. I have to go and fetch Naeun Unnie." I told her.

"Hmm.. You guys become closer than ever. That's good. At least no awkward moment between you two." She smile.

"Ah yeah, Unnie." I mumble trying not to smile.

"Now go. She might be waiting for you." I don't know If My ears deceive me but It seems like Eunji Unnie's tone is teasing me.

I only shake my have before leaving the HQ.

"I'm borrowing Your Car?!" I added jokingly.

"Hey!! You can't?! I'm gonna use it for My date with Namjoo ah!" Eunji unnie shouted as she chase after Me.

I laughed softly. "I'm just kidding Unnie. See yah!" I wave at her.

 

 

---

I was infront of the said Park where Naeunie had texted me.

I search around to find her but I can't see her.

'Where is she?' I thought confusedly.

I get My phone to text her again but a knock on My car's door interrupted Me.

I slowly roll down the window.

"Naeunie?" I uttered surprised When I saw her standing.

"Yeah, why? Disappointed, That It wasn't someone?" She sassily asked.

"Of course not! I'm just surprised, because I thought You are inside the Park." I replied opening the car door for her.

As she enters in, making sure that She close the door and window. She immediately lunges toward me and kiss me.

"Woah." I mumble after she detach herself from me.

She smirk before it turns to a smile. "I miss you Jinx."

"I miss you too brat, It's been Four Days since I saw you and talk to You." I replied smiling back at her before stepping on the gas.

 

 

 

---

We arrived infront of the said resto.

"Do you wanna go inside first? I'll just find a parking space." I told her.

She smile. "No, I'll wait for you at the entrance."

She get out of the car while I search around for a parking space.

After a minute I've succesfully found a parking space.

 I get out of my car and went to where Naeunie Is.

We walk hand in hand going inside the Resto.

We ordered Our favorite Foods and enjoy our conversation but then we got interrupted when a guy approach her.

"Naeun ah?" He called out as He squints his eyes to check Naeunie.

"Oh, wow it's really You. I thought I was just seeing a doppleganger." He added when he is few inches away from Us.

I look at Naeunie and I can see the panic in her eyes before quickly masking it.

Why is she acting like that?

"H-hey. W-what are you doing here?" She asked trying to calm herself, looking everywhere.

"We are having a meeting here. What about you?" The guy asks back casually.

"We?" She ask again ignoring the guy's question.

"I'm with your M--" she cuts him off.

"Oh, I forgot that We are doing an errands. We have to go. Tell her you didn't see me. Thanks." She hurriedly said as She pulls me out the cafe.

Wait, what just happened? I was confused witnessing how She acted.

 

 

 

---

"Sorry." She uttered when we are inside My car.

"For what?" I ask confusedly.

"For ruining our date Hayoungie. I know I'm quite neglecting our relationship because I was to focus on my work. But I promise to make It up to you." She looks down at her lap.

"It's okay. We still have a lot of time to do it. So where do you want to go Naeunie?" I smile.

"Wherever. As long as I'm with you. Aren't you going to ask me about what happened earlier?" She  inquired.

I chuckled. "No, I'll wait for you to tell me voluntarily. I won't pressure you with it." 

"T-thanks. Where are we going?" She was confused when I take a U-turn.

"It's a surprised." I wink.

 

 

 

---

We arrived at my old house here in Anseong.

I already told Mrs. Jee My caretaker that I'm staying tonight.

We are infront of My house, parking My car at the side before getting out.

"Come In." I said as I open the door for her when we are at the maindoor.

"Wow! This is beautiful." She uttered in amazement.

Thanks. your room is at the s---" she cuts me off.

"Can we just share a room?" She pouted.

"I'm scared of being alone in a room I am not familiar with." She added.

I smirk in a teasing way. "You just want to feel me, aren't you."

"Whatever!" She grumpily said before walking away from me.

I laugh softly following her behind. "Come on, I was just teasing you. let's have a dinner first." 

She sigh then turns around to face me. "Alright. Are you done teasing me?"

"I am. I'll just prepare the food for us." I replied kissing her in her forehead before going to the kitchen.

After awhile I felt a hand snaking around my waist.

"Brat, what's the matter?" I ask concernly.

She didn't response, she just tighten her hold.

So I turn around to face her, lifting her chin to look me in the eyes.

I was surprised to see her tears slowly flowing down her face.

I got alarmed and hug her tightly.

"Sshhh. I'm sorry for teasing you. I won't do it again. Please stop crying." I console her.

She just sob quietly and didn't utter any word.

"Say something Naeunie." I worriedly said.

"I love you... No matter what happen don't ever forget that Hayoungie." She quietly said.

"I love you too, okay? But..." I promised myself not to ask her anything, that I will wait when she voluntarily opens up to me.

I did what I did.

I kiss her pouring all my feelings, she immediatedly responded to it, giving me the equal fervor.

"Make love to me Jinx." She huskily said as she looks me in the eye.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

It was after I drop Hayoungie at Eunji Unnie's house that My world starts tumbling down.

I was so happy going back to my apartment, I even sing loudly to My Fave song.

WHAT DAY IS IT? AND IN WHAT MONTH?

THIS CLOCK NEVER SEEMED SO ALIVE

I CAN'T KEEP UP AND I CAN'T BACK DOWN

I'VE BEEN LOSING SO MUCH TIME

Eventhough I know that texting while driving can lead Me to accident, I still texted her.

I don't know what she does to me that I feel like an Idiot.

After a minute My phone beeps, I know it's a reply from her. And I'm right.

"Be careful on Your way. Don't text Me while driving. I don't want You to meet with an accident." Her message says.

I smile before sending her My reply before focusing on the road as I continue to sing.

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT YOU NOW

I CAN'T QUITE FIGURE OUT

EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS BEAUTIFUL

EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS RIGHT

 

 

 

---

Few minutes later I arrived to my apartment but I got shocked seeing My Mom sitting comfortably in My couch in My living room with her leg crossed smirking devilishly at me.

"It's good to finally see you Marcella! Now dress up because we are going somewhere!" She sternly said getting up from the couch.

I was frozen on my spot, no way! What is she doing here? How did she find me? And wow! She hadn't even ask Me how I am after being stranded in an Island.

She is so unbelievable!

'What is She talking about? Going? Where?' I thought puzzled.

"Snap out of it Marcella! Go and dress now!" She yelled snapping me out from My reverie.

"B-but Mom. I have a duty now. I'm busy to---" I tried to reason out but she interrupted me.

"I already told Mr. Kim that you can't work today." She replied uninterestingly.

"But Mom!" I protested.

"No buts Marcella! Don't test my patience! Go now and dress nicely! Or I'm going to drag You upstair and dress You!" She yelled again.

Gosh can't she just stop yelling. And talk properly.

I turn around stomping My feet and went to my room, choosing the black dress.

'I'll just pretend that I'm going to attend a funeral.' I sighs.

I just hope that we aren't having a conversation about Mrs. jung and her Son.

I even forgot to call Hayoungie to let her know I arrived safety. Because my mind is busy thinking of a way to escape My Mom later.

I heard her knocking on My door. "Are you done Marcella?!"

Gosh she is rather Impatience and Grumpy.

"Yeah, I'm done Mom. Can you stop yelling?" I replied calmly.

"Now come out! They are already at the venue!" She said ignoring what I said. 

 

 

---

We are here at one of the Expensive resto own by Mrs. Jung.

And If only I can undone everything and rewind it to where I am stuck in the Island with Hayoungie. I will.

Because I don't want to be here. I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter