Chapter-22

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

"Woohoo!! We win!" Bomi Unnie shouted victoriously.

It was almost seven o'clock in the evening.

They played beach volleyball and Eunji Unnie's team lost.

"So, loser team will treat Us for dinner. Yipee!" Hayoungie high five with Bomi Unnie.

"You are just lucky I didn't get the ball in." Eunji Unnie reasoned out.

Hayoungie's team got 1 point ahead, if Eunji Unnie got the ball in, Her team might have win.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. But still You need to treat Us for dinner. Woohoo!" Hayoungie teased.

I only shake My head. That's one of the thing I love about Jinx.

"Fine, anyway after this We are going to make a bonfire and play truth or dare." Chorong Unnie informed Us.

"I hope the Dare would be extra challenging." Eunji Unnie uttered in excitement.

I saw Seolhyun looking at Me and Hayoungie with glint in Her eyes before diverting Her attention to Namjoo who was asking where should We eat.

"I think I saw a restaurant just nearby. Let's just eat there." Choa Unnie informed Them.

"Okay, let's go!" Bomi Unnie said excitedly.

"I noticed,  Yerin ah isn't here. Where is She?" Hayoungie asks confusedly.

"She went to Busan for family gatherings, You know on My Dad side." Eunji unnie told Her.

"I hate family gathering." Hayoungie mumbled under Her breath.

"Me too. It's extra suffocating when Your relatives becomes a reporter and ask You a stupid question." Eunji Unnie grinned.

"Right. And I hate it when they are setting Me a date to their friend's son. Like Hello i'm not interested with Man." Bomi  Unnie said making Us laugh.

Eunji Unnie's phone rings, getting All Our attentions.

"Sorry I have to pick this up." She said before excusing Herself.

After Five minutes She returns with a deep sigh.

"Why are sighing Eunji ah?" Bomi Unnie inquired concernly.

"It's because My father want Me to attend the family gatherings. I thought I was save. But they cancelled it, and resume it tomorrow." Eunji Unnie explained sadly.

"Woah... That's really a bad news. You want Us to come with You? So We could cheer You up?" Namjoo asked.

"I love too. Do You want to come guys?" Eunji Unnie was hopeful when She said that.

"We are in!!!" They all yelled at the same time.

"Okay! Tomorrow We are all going to busan. For now, let's enjoy Our night." Eunji Unnie told Us when We entered the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

---

We already finished taking Our Dinner, Chorong Unnie lead Us to the place where We are having Our bonfire.

After setting the bonfire We gathered around in pair.

"I wonder, when these two become like Us." Choa Unnie mumbled but We heard it all making Them laugh.

In My peripheral vision I saw Seolhyun trying to hide Her knowing smile but failed miserably.

"Why are You smiling Seolhyun ah?" Bomi Unnie asked when She notice Seolhyun.

"Nothing Unnie.. You know that they are rivals to that Kenrich Guy." Seolhyun replied as She points to Us.

"It's not Kenrich. It's Kendall. Beside I am already awake from the truth, that I didn't really love Him. I am just use to the bond We have and mistaken it as love." Hayoungie explained while glancing at Me.

"I see. Anyway whoever it is that You love... I will support You guys." Seolhyun said with a smile as She side glance Me making Me blushed.

Yes. I can confirmed that She knew Me and Hayoungie are in relationship.

"Okay, guys! Let's start playing truth or dare!" Namjoo cut in excitedly.

We gathered around as Chorong Unnie starts to spin the bottle.

I sigh in relief when it stopped on My left side where Namjoo is sitting.

"I'll asks the question!" Choa Unnie said excitedly.

"Okay, have Your way." Eunji Unnie smirked making Namjoo pout.

"Truth or Dare Namjoo ah?" Choa inquired.

"Can I have a drink first? What if You'll try to dare Me to do those stupid things." Namjoo sighs.

I heard My phone beep but I ignore it.

And then it rings again, getting everyone's attention. Aishh. Why did I forgot to turn it off again after using it.

"Uhmm... Sorry, I'll go answer this. Excuse Me." I told them, before getting up and went far from them.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

As Minjy arrives at Jeju She immediately went to find Her daughter at the exact location Her phone is indicating.

Scanning every angle in hopes to find Her daughter.

"Why Is She not picking My call up?" She uttered frustratedly as She scan the sea of people.

She tries again luckily Her daughter answered it.

"Hello, where are You Marcella?!" She asked in an intimidated voice.

Naeun can only sighs on the other line.

Five minutes has passed but Naeun still hasn't said anything.

"Why are You not speaking?! Speak up!" Minjy half-yelled making Naeun flinch on the other line.

"Mom, I told You I'm busy with Our Tea-" She cut Her daughter off.

"I know You are Lying! Now tell Me where in resort are You?!" Minjy's patience has reached the limit.

"Don't test Me Marcella!" She added.

"H-how did You find out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter