Chapter-4

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

after Hayoung left Woohyun and the guy, she went to where the information desk is.

But before she reach the information desk her phone rings.

"Hello?" She answered unsurely then she continue her step to where the information desk is, and stopping just infront of it.

"Hayoung ah, where are you? Mr. David have been waiting for you at the waiting area." she heard Eunji's voice.

"I am sorry unnie. I was looking for him but I don't know how he looks like and who to approach." she apologized then combs her hair in frustration.

"Ah.yeah. I forgot to described him when I called you earlier. I am sorry. anyway he was wearing a black suit, he is mid 40, and oh I will just give his number to you." Eunji said facepalming herself for not thinking about it before.

"Great idea unnie. I am now going to the waiting area." Hayoung replied walking to her left side then saw a man who is wearing a blacksuit.

she went closer to where the man is and clears before asking him.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"hi excuse me sir. I just wanna know if you are Mr. David?" I asked politely but the man looks at me weirdly.

I gave him an apologetic smile takingg a steps back before diverting my attention to my phone.

"unnie, I think I got the wrong man. what is Mr. David fullname though?" I question rolling my eyes when I heard her laughed maniacally at the other line.

"Oh. it's David Sawmer. i'm going to contact him, letting him know that you are already in the arrivingng area." Eunji unnie says after her laughter subside.

"Yeah. please do unnie. I don't want to embarassed myself to anyone and think that I am a weird one." I replied with a slight plead looking at my surrounding to see some of those people looked at me strangely.

"Okay. anyway I told Jaeho to bring my car there so you could use it. I will hang up now." she told me before hanging up.

after I told her my thanks and bid farewell I put my phone back in my pocket and walk slowly near the entrance of arriving area.

then my phone rings so I get it from my pocket and saw an unfamiliar number calling me.

"Hey excused me?" I heard someone asked from behind me.

I slowly turn my head to see a man in his 40 and quite good looking for his age holding a phone and calling someone.

"Are you perhaps Oh Hayoung that Ms. Jung sent here to fetch me?" He inquired, I divert my eyes to him.

"yes I am Oh Hayoung. are you perhaps Mr. David Sawmer?" I asked back, turning fully around to face him.

"that's me. anyway come on, we have to go now. there are still tons of work that we need to do in the headquarter." he stated before walking away slowly.

he turns around to glance at me when he saw me unmoving. "what are you waiting for?"

"Nothing Mr. David, let's go." I replied following him behind.

 

 

 

---

 

HOURS LATER

we arrived at our headquarter safely. Although we got stuck in the traffic for two times before we finally arrived here.

 

"welcome Mr. David." Eunji unnie greeted with a smile when she saw Mr. David come out from the back seat of the car while I am still inside.

yeah he made me looked like his driver, I actually offered him the shotgun seat but he denied it, saying that he isn't used to seat in the front.

so I have no choice but to let him sit wherever he wants.

"thanks. Ms. Jung. anyway do I have to start now?" he asked softly when he is finally face to face with Eunji unnie.

"if it's alright for you to start. and please just call me Eunji." she suggested with a shy smile.

'since when did Eunji unnie become shy?' I thought slightly frowning.

"and you Hayoung ah." she diverts her attention to me. so I focused my attention to her.

"what it is unnie?" I asked curiously.

"go meet Bomi ah and Yerin ah, they are in the COEX mall I told them that you three will be going to work together." she stated making me confused.

"you can use my car to go there because I know Bomi ah used your car." she added making me grin.

"Okay? Thanks unnie. anyway I thought I am going to work with Mr. David?" I inquired my brows creasing.

she sighed massaging her temples before speaking again.

"change of plan. I can't trust those two being together." she answered curtly.

"but you can trust me being with them?" I countered in a doubt tone.

"yes. just go now they are waiting for you." she dismissed smiling.

"aish this unnie. fine. I'll go, just don't expect that we won't be a head ache for you." I replied smirking before turning the engine.

"Don't drive recklessly while you are using my car. take care of it." she reminded me.

"Nah uh. That I can't promise unnie." I grinned while she pout.

"take care unnie. see you when I see you." I winked before stepping on the gas and drive out there.

 

 

 

---

so I was still driving in the middle of the road when my phone suddenly beeps.

"hello?" I greeted unsurely.

"hey Hayoung ah. I am going now. take care of yourself." I heard Kendall voice from the other line.

huh? wait what time is it? I facepalm myself seeing it's quarter to 4.

"Oh sorry Kendall. that I haven't time to meet you before you go, just take care of yourself." I said gently.

'Did that brat meet him though? Because I saw her earlier at the airport. is she okay? Why am I even thinking of her?' I thought confusedly.

"Nah it's okay. I understand that you are quite busy with your work anyway see you when I come back." he replied his voice is soft.

"Okay see yah." I smiled before hanging up.

I saw the sign of COEX mall so I turn to the left side to park my car.

'Where could they be?' I thought before going out of the car.

I went directly to where the entrance is.

I want to yell their name but I am afraid that it will scare the people away.

sighed.

maybe I should call them.

I dial Bomi unnie's number and to my relief she answered it.

"Hello Hayoung ah? Have you already found Mr. David?" She asked when she picks my call.

"Hi Bomi unnie." I greeted in a low pitch voice stopping just beside a standee.

"Yes, I did unnie. he is already in the head quarter with Eunji unnie. where are you guys though? I am here infront of COEX." I explained then asked their location.

"Hmm is that so? We are here in the second floor." she replied then I heard her talking with Yerin ah.

"Oh we decided that we are the one to go there to you." she added after her and Yerin ah talked.

"Okay, good. I am here at the entrance of the ground floor. hurry up unnie. we still need to take our dinner before we start our discussion." I told them glancing around to search for a nearby resto.

"Yay diinnneeer!!" I heard both of them cheered.

"Okay?! We will be there in jiffty." Bomi unnie replied before hanging up.

I was waiting for five minutes there when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

I smile knowing it was Bomi unnie or Yerin ah, so I turn around excitedly but then my expression changed seeing an unfamiliar person standing infront of me.

 

"You are Hayoung right?" She confidently asked with a smile.

woah how come she knows me but I don't know her.

"Ah yes. I am. but who are you? I apologize in advance for I don't know where we have met? And how come you know me but I can't remember you?" I inquired curiosity laced my voice.

I saw her demeanor changed and her eyes are like studying me.

'Oh crap. did I made a mistake for asking her that?' I thought gulping from the intense stare she is giving me.

After a minute of her intense stare she burst out a soft laughed, I sighed in relief knowing that I didn't made an enemy out of her.

"You don't really recognize me huh?" She asked softly.

'Oh if I know who you are, I wouldn't be asking that to you.' I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"I don't and I am sorry for that." I replied reluctantly.

I am not eager to find out who she is, but then I heard Bomi unnie's yelling for that familiar name, that I have long to meet before.

 

"Seolhyun ah!!" Bomi unnie yelled from afar her voice sounds eager, running towards us making me dazed.

What? She is Seolhyun unnie. the unnie I have been longing to meet again after she relocated to america with her parents during our high school year.

"Bomi unnie!! Glad that you recognize me. unlike Hayoung ah who hurt my feelings for not recognizing me!!" she screams back running towards Bomi unnie and Yerin ah's direction.

not caring if people sends them a death glare for being noisy.

"I don't know them." I said when some people looked at me.

"Yah!!! You guys are loud!!! You two are embarrassing!!" I half yelled, making them all chuckled except me.

I slowly run towards where they are and saw them hugging each other.

"Yah Hayoung ah!! Come on join us. don't you miss your cousin?" Seolhyun unnie said, sulking at the end of her sentence.

I walk slowly just stopping infront of them.

"I am sorry if I didn't recognize you just minutes ago Seolhyun unnie. it just that you have change a lot. you are not the chubby girl I know before." I apologized before joining their hug.

"You don't have to apologized. I know you have a poor memory young woman." she teased making us all laughed.

"Well, what can I say. I adapt Bomi unnie's forgetfulness." I shrugged.

"So guys. Uhm  Sorry to ruined your moment, but are not we going to have our dinner?" Yerin asked sheepishly and at that exact time her stomach growl.

"See even my stomach agree." she added making us all laughed.

 

 

 

---

We went to the nearby resto. Bomi unnie and Yerin ah are infront of us walking.

"I heard that you are dating this guy?" Seolhyun unnie asked quoting her hand before clinging into my right arm.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter