Chapter-18

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

After I gave My girlfriend a ride, Mr. Seo called Me and ask Me if I am ready for My mission tomorrow.

I told Him that I am prepared and that I'm going to meet Ms. Kim at the entrance of the said event.

 

---
"Look! Who's finally arrived!" Yerin announces as I entered Eunji Unnie's House.

"Hayoung ah, please be seated. We'll talk about something." Eunji Unnie instructed.

I saw Seolhyun Unnie walking toward Us carrying a tray of foods.

"What are We going to talk about Unnie?" I asked softly, as I take the seat beside Eunji Unnie.

"Well... We are kinda worried about Your mission,  Bomi ah here, have search for the killer's identification." Eunji Unnie started.

"Don't worry Unnie, I'll be fine. And Ms. Kim is not that bad in martial arts." I replied softly.

I appreciated that They are concern for Me, but They don't have to worry about it because I can handle Myself.

Bomi Unnie started searching something in Her laptop until....

"Look, here is the information about Him." Bomi Unnie showed it to Me.

"His Name is Goo Shinju, Age 25, lives near The supermarket and mostly He stayed out of His house to avoid getting caught. It was empty since His sixth murder case. He likes to go to the party and looks for His victim there to Them and He tortured Men and kills the Women with Garrote wires. He mostly kills the Women as He got rejected by His first Love." I read loudly so everyone could hear it.

"What a psychopath! Why can't He just accept that something is lacking on Him. Or maybe the right one for Him, He hadn't found it yet." Seolhyun Unnie commented in a high pitch tone.

"But who would love Him anyway? Girls will be afraid of Him knowing what His background is. And beside He's a trash for killing six people. Anyway, I wanted to ask You if You are going to accept My help. I'm really worried about You Hayoung ah." Eunji Unnie told Me.

"I appreciate the offer but I will reject it Eunji Unnie. I know You got a lot of things to do." I sigh when I saw their expression.

So I look at them one by one. "but if it's really worries You Guys like that then maybe Eunji Unnie could send Officer Lee Min Hyuk to the Party to look for Us." 

"But why Him? Do You have a crush on Him?" Yerin Asked confusedly.

I heard Seolhyun Unnie laughs getting everyone's attention.

"What's funny Seolhyun ah?" Bomi Unnie looked puzzled.

"I thought Yerin ah, was joking. Just don't mind Me. Continue with Your discussion." Seolhyun Unnie tried to regain Her composure.

They all diverted Their attention to Me.

"What? Really what it is?" I asked.

"Do You or Do You not have a crush on Him?" Eunji Unnie repeated the question.

"No, guys. I have already some---" I stopped what I was about to say.

Whew. I nearly spill My relationship to them.

"I have already a headache dealing with Men." I said instead.

"Okay. So the dress that You'll wear for tomorrow is on Your room, Seolhyun ah have chose it for You." Eunji Unnie stated.

"Thanks Unnie,  I'll go check if it fits Me." I said before walking to My room.

 

 

 

---

"Woah, look at the style. It's beautiful! Gosh how much did this cost?" I asked Myself while trying it on.

"Marvelous! No one would suspect Me as a detective on duty." I smile.

My phone rings and saw an unregistered number calling Me.

"Hello?" I greeted unsurely.

"Hi Detec--- I mean Hayoung-shi. I just want to clear it out if I still need to meet You at the entrance of the said event?" She asks.

I can sense that She was nervous on the other line, maybe because it's Her first official mission.

I was thinking maybe it's not good for Us to meet there. what if the killer caught on Us?

"We'll change the plan Nahyun-shi. What about We meet at the HQ? At least it wasn't obvious that We know each other when We start chasing after Him." I suggested.

"Good idea. I heard that this Guy is a tough one. I have to go Hayoung-shi, I just called for that." She replied.

"Okay. I know We can succesfully finish this mission,  We just need to be extra careful." I assure Her.

She didn't say anything but I heard Her release a deep breath before hanging up.

 

 

 

---

"Hayoung ah, wake up! Breakfast is ready!" I heard Yerin's voice from the doorway.

Urgh. What time is it?

I rub My eyes gently before checking the time. It was eight in the morning.

"I'm already up Yerin ah,  just give Me five minutes." I said yawning before getting up from My bed and went to the bathroom to wash.

 

 

 

---

"Good morning guys!" I greeted as I settle between Eunji Unnie and Seolhyun Unnie.

"So... Are You ready for tonight?" Eunji Unnie asks who's attention is on the magazine.

"Yeah, Unnie. Maybe after that, We could go somewhere with Our friends." I said before sipping My coffee.

"Hmm. Alright, I'll ask Mr. Seo, for a day off. Maybe We could go to Jeju. What do You say?" Eunji Unnie inquire.

"Sure Unnie. I can't wait for it." I replied trying to be cheerful.

 

 

 

---

It's already 4 pm when I finished fixing Myself, and god I fell inlove with the gown. It's really look marvelous.

Before I forgot, I have to call My girlfriend to let Her know I'm doing a mission.

Atleast If I'll be M.I.A,  she'll know why.

I took a deep breath before dialing Her number.

It took Her seconds to answer My call.

"Hey, how are You Naeunie?" I asks biting My lips.

Gosh, what if She gets mad at Me.

Truth be told, I'm a little scared of Her.

"I'm fine Hayoungie. How bout You?" I heard Her say on the other line.

I'm nervous.

"I'm good too. I just want You to know I'll be out doing a mission." I sigh.

This is it. She'll gonna get mad at Me and yell.

I close My eyes as I wait for Her response.

In 3-2-1.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter