Chapter-7

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Naeun slowly open her eyes then suddenly sits up with her wide eyes. she remembers what happened before she black out and carried by the tide to this shore.

'Where am i?' She thought looking around before trying to stand up.

"Hello! Is anybody out there!?" She yelled walking slowly with an aimless direction.

"Hel--" she stopped when she thought she heard someone's growling.

'What if, a wild beast suddenly attack me here?' She thought backing away then aims for another direction.

She decided to just walk near the shore and search for any survivors there and avoid going to the forest in any cost.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

That's weird i thought i heard someone shouting.

maybe i was just hallucinating.

anyway where the heck am i? Where are the other passengers of the aircraft? Don't tell me they d--- no i have to be positive.

i remember when the aircraft exploded, everyone was in the sea trying to survive.

i admit that i am a good swimmer but manage to get a life jacket before i jumped down the sea.

i saw some passengers yelling for help hysterically, some are trying to make an SOS sign, some are looking for their precious luggages and some are looking for their comrades.

I don't know what i was thinking but i swim away from them trying to look for the other crews of the aircraft.

i just hope that they survive though and i hope that the company or the other people who sees the explosion knows what happened so they could start the search and rescue.

I keep swimming without even thinking that i am going further away from the other passengers.

i didn't know that the tide is getting stronger that it manage to separates me from them.

the next thing i know the tide hit me hard then i woke up in this island.

i really need to change my clothes though, i feel like i was stuck in a refrigerator because that's how cold i am feeling right now.

i decided to strip my clothes down and just left my shorts, sports bra and my shoes. I decided to walk my barefeet..

Tssk where the hell i am going to start to search for the other survivors?

I tried to get my phone from my jeans pocket but got disappointed with what i saw.

"Damn. I should have listened to Bomi unnie, when she suggested to me to get a waterproof phone." I mumbled looking around before throwing my useless phone.

i am walking aimlessly in this forest, trying to search for anything when my stomach starts to growl.

"Urgh.. why now?" I asked caressing my belly.

i remember that i haven't eaten in the aircraft because i ate a lot this morning and that i have never thought this is going to happen.

i look for some trees that bear fruits, not far from me i saw a banana tree with ripe fuits in it.

"Oh just my luck." I said before hurriedly walking to the banana tree.

i look for something to use so i could reach the banana.

I saw a bamboo pole and woods scattered in the ground i pick one and used the bamboo pole to reach for the fruits just hitting it and makes it fall to the ground.

"Yes!" I shouted in glee, when i victorily hit it.

I hurriedly throw the bamboo pole then crouch down to get the banana. I get one and started eating it.

"Hmm. This will do." I uttered in appreciation.

Now what shall i do? Maybe i could use something to built a shelter for me to stay.

what time it is though? Tssk even My watch isn't working.

"Arrggh!!! Why the heck this is happening to me?!!!" I yelled in frustration.

 

 

NAEUN POV

i was busy searching in the shore when my eyes caught something floating in the sea.

i walk slowly towards it then reach for the item bringing it with me to the shore.

"Whose luggage is this?" I mumbled as soon as i brought it to the shore.

i hope there's some clothes here for me to change my uniform.

i open it slowly and sees some clothing that are still wrap in the plastics, there are also some can goods, five energy drinks and biscuit.

i hurriedly change my uniform and put on the clothes i get from the luggage. I remove my shoes because my feet are hurting from the hills.

After i change, i put the foods back inside the luggage.

'well this will do for three days, i just hope that i won't stuck here for a long time.' I thought zipping the luggage.

 

"Arggh!!! Why the heck this is happening to me?!!!" I heard someone shouted that had echoed through the island.

i quickly scan the area to search for that someone.

but i can't see anyone, is it just my mirage? No, cause i heard it clearly though.

i slowly get up and walk towards the forest.

After ten minutes of walking i am infront now of the forest.

i am debating whether to go in or not.

But what if it's someone eating human flesh, like i saw in the movie.

what's that called? Carnibal? Cani? Ah canibalism. Jeez i just hope that this someone is a vegetarian.

maybe i would observe first if i could trust that someone.

i sneakily walk in, watching my footstep not to create any sound.

"I shouldn't have taken that flight! Maybe god had given me the sign when i miss that first flight!. Maybe i should have just gotten home and spend time with my cousins! Ahh!!!" I heard that voice yelled again, but this time i can say that it's belong to a female person.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

while Hayoung is busy ranting about her misfortune, Naeun slowly walks behind her back.

"Maybe this girl is a passenger from flight OZ541." She thought taking a deep breath before tapping the girl in her back.

"What the !!" The girl screams jumping up  from her place because she was surprised.

 

 

NAEUN POV

The girl clutch her heart, then takes a deep breath before she slowly turns around to face me making my eyes wide seeing a familiar face standing infront of me.

"Jinx?!!" I half-yelled in disbelief.

she furrowed her brows then look at me intently.

she exhale a deep breath before speaking.

"I thought you are just her look alike but it's the real one, how unfortunate i am." She mumbled uninterestingly.

'Ah you!!' I thought furiously hearing it but manage to calm myself.

i look at her up then down. "What the-- why are you wearing such clothes?" I asked in curiousity.

she sneak a glance at me then quickly diverts it to the ground.

"I was feeling cold, my clothes got wet when i jumped out the aircraft. So i decided to stripped it out my body." She explained while shuffling from feet to feet.

"Oh i see. Come follow me, i saw a luggage and manage to find some clothes inside." I replied leading her out of the forest.

i am glad that jinx is here stuck with me at least i am not alone though. But i'm not gonna tell her that.

I sneak a glance at her and saw her keeping a safety distance away from me. It's not like i am going to hit her or something.

after ten minutes of walking we finally arrived to the place where i put the luggage.

i slowly remove the sand that i put at the top layer of the luggage, so no one would notice it incase i am away.

"Here. Take this." I said as i hand her the gray shirt and black shorts.

"Thanks." She replied curtly before reaching for it..

and without a warning she starts stripping down her sports bra infront of me.

"Erhmm, Hey! W-what are you doing?" I tried to hide the nervousness in my voice by fake coughing.

"What do you think i am doing? Isn't it obvious.." she replied without even bothering to look at me.

"Yeah. But can you actually turn around or not do that infront of me." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"What? Are you shy now? We are both girls. Why would it bother you?" She asked her voice has a hint of curiosity.

"No reason." I lied hoping she'd buy it.

"Fine. Young pristine. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, eventhough i wanted too." She scowled, mumbling the last part before turning around.

i sighed in relief before closing my eyes when she turn around, gosh she almost gave me a heart attack.

i take a deep breath before opening my eyes making me surprised when i heard her voice.

"So, what are we going to do now brat?" She asked infront of my face not bothering the closeness we had.

since when did she finished putting up her clothes and be close with me like this?

"I uh, can you move a little?" I requested softly.

she smiled, this is the second or third time i saw her genuinely smile.

"Erhm, erhm." I cleared my throat because i feel it has gone dry just seeing that smile.

"Let's built something, for us to stay the night." I replied then she laughed softly.

"That's what i thought. I already gathered some woods." She stated then started taking a step.

"Where are you going?" I asked following her move with my eyes.

she stopped then glance at me before sighing.

"To the forest. I'm going to go get the woods we need for building a hut. You can stay here if you want. See yah." She answered before taking a step again.

"Wait! I'll go with you." I said jogging to where she is.

she just smile and lead the way.

on our way to the forest, we saw a big tree standing proudly in the middle of the shore and the forest.

"Uh i know what to do with the tree." She smirked when an idea pop her mind.

she crouch down and pick up a stone then began walking to the trees me just following behind her.

'What is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter