Chapter-12

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Hayoung got surprised when a black car stops infront of her.

"What the! Hey are you trying to kill me?!" she shouted angrily.

Well, it's not because she got nearly hit but because it nearly gave her a heart attack when it just appeared out of nowhere or maybe she isn't paying attenton to her surrounding that's why she didn't notice it stopping infront of her.

The window rolls down and to her surprised it was Naeun, who was driving the car.

"Are you yelling at me now Jinx?" Naeun smirked.

"N-Naeunie? What are you doing here?" she unsurely called.

"Yes, its me. Why? are you expecting someone Else other than me?" Naeun pouted.

"I came to fetch you. But it seems like you don't want to see me." She added sulkily.

"N-no, no, not like that. Ofcourse I want to see you but I thought you went to meet your Mom?" she explained confusedly.

Naeun chuckled softly. "I just said that, so I can be alone with you. I know that you are going to make an excuse too to follow me but you went the other way. Now get in. We will going to have our first real date My Jinx."

"Oh... I thought you were Mad at me because after we kissed that night your mood has change." she take the shot gun seat, close the door and kiss Naeun.

Naeun was surprised but kissed her back anyway.

After they detached from their kissed Naeun asks. "What was that for? But I like it."

"I don't know. I just feel like I need to do that to show you how sorry I am." Hayoung tone become serious.

"You didn't do anything. But thank you because I know you were sincere about it." Naeun leans in to give her a quick kiss.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

After excusing myself from my friends I went directly to my apartment to drive my car.

I am planning on bringing Hayoungie to a date because after I acted weirdly that night Hayoungie seems worried.

I am really happy to know that she hadn't change her heart.

Because After we kissed last night, I had these so many what's If in my head.

 

 

FLASHBACK

After our Friends nearly walk on us here in the kitchen.

I excuse myself after Eunji unnie told us that we will leave Iceland tomorrow morning.

I don't know why I felt sad suddenly.

Maybe because the Island was the bridge for me and Hayoung to learn more about each other and to be each other strength.

It also witness how our hatred blossoms into love.

I went to where my Friends are and saw them preparing to go out.

"Naeun ah, come with us. We are going to have a dinner, the others are already there." Choa unnie informed Me.

"Thank you unnie, but I am not hungry yet. I will just take a nap." I replied before settling myself on the bed.

"Okay.. But If you'll hungry, just come to the kitchen okay?" Choa unnie smile at me concernly.

"Okay unnie." I give them an assuring smile.

They wave at me before leaving.

Aishh. What should I do, it feels like I don't want to go home where reality awaits me.

Now these thoughts are occupying my mind.

What If Hayoung change her heart and thought that she is still In Love with Kendall? We hadn't talk about it yet.

What If Hayoung doesn't want to be with me?

What If Hayoung didn't really like me?

What If Hayoung only like me because no one is there but me? 

What if it's someone? is she going to fall for him or her too?

And What If my M---

No! I shake my head, maybe I'll should make it up with her when we arrived in Seoul.

I think I had worry her because of my behavior.

Tssk. I better go to sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

We arrived at the place that I had reserved.

Yoona unnie was the owner of the resort located here in Gangwon-do.

I bought a phone earlier after we separated and texted Yoona unnie immediately and beg her not to tell my parents that I am finally in Seoul.

I'm just glad that I still memorize her number.

I don't want my parents to ruin my happiness.

I know how my parents would react if they learn that I like a girl.

"Hey, brat are you alright?" I heard her voice asks me concernly.

We are at the resto waiting for our order.

"Hmm. Yeah. I'm alright. What do you want to do after this?" I asked to change the topic.

"You." She replied curtly.

"Wh-what?" I blushed, trying not to be green minded.

She laughs. "I mean, you decide. I am the one who is courting you. So As a gentle woman as I am, I want to hear your Ideas."

Oh my god. Now Hayoung would think I have a erted mind.

"Or we could just do what's on your mind." she winks.

Arrghh. I am too embarassed for this.

"Sh-shut up! Hayoungie." I tried to cover my crimson face.

We were just teasing each other when the waiter comes in.

"Hi Ma'am. Your order is here. Enjoy your food." the waiter put our food gently on our table.

"Thanks." we both said at the same time.

"Let's start digging." Hayoung said as she scoop a spoonful of pasta.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

after we finished our food, we went to our room to change, We decided to stroll the beach with Naeunie pouting beside me.

She is so cute. I wanna pinch her cheeks, but I don't want to lose my cool.

Well, she ended up losing earlier when we played rock-papers-scissor.

"Hayoungie.... Can we just stay in our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter