Chapter-5

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

After 19 hours of flight we finally arrived at incheon airport.

Namjoo who was busy waiting for her suit, turns around to looked at us.

"Who wants to go with me?" She asked before picking her suit.

"Me!!" All of them shouts except me.

they all looked at me with a smile telling me to go with them.

"Oh, don't give me that looked." i commented making them groaned.

"Please come with us.. pretty please.." Choa unnie beg while everyone pout their lips.

"Fine. just stop pouting. it doesn't suit you all." I chuckled seeing their expression change.

"Anyway where are we going though?" I asked, diverting my eyes from Choa unnie to Namjoo whom they all points out.

"My girlfriend's house. it is just near here." she answered leading us out the airport..

we hailed a cab and drive to wherever Namjoo's girlfriend house is..

 

~~~~

 

After thirty minutes we finally arrived to our destination.

'Wow. the house looks awesome. i wonder how does it looks inside?' I thought amazed seeing the design.

"You guys. stay here. i am just gonna knock and scares my girlfriend." Namjoo said with a glint in her eyes.

we just all nodded to her. she put a scary mask and started knocking while we wait not far from her.

The door slowly open revealing a beautiful girl with her blue pj's on, looking up then down to her toes.

'Did i just check the girl out. crap.' i shake my head at the thought.

"she got a pretty girlf---" Jiyeon unnie didn't got to finish her sentence when the girl started screaming.

"Unnie!! Hayoung ah!! Yerin ah!!" The girl yelled in frighten voice.

Namjoo quickly removed the mask and started apologizing to the girl.

"I am sorry for scaring you, i thought it was Eunji ah who is going to open the door." Namjoo apologized, bowing her head many times.

the girl nod her head in understanding but keeping a distance to Namjoo.

"Baby Joo!!" A girl in excited voice yelled.

"You know her unnie?" Another girl asked but i can't see her.

why does that voice seems eerily familiar??

"Naeun ah?" Cheska called out.

i turn to her and waited to what she wants to say.

"Hani texted. that this weekend we are free. so we are planning on going to the beach. are you coming with us?" Cheska explained.

I nod my head making them smile. "of course i am in!" i replied giving Jiyeon unnie a high five.

at that moment i glanced to where Namjoo is, only to find a familiar face staring back to where we are.

then our eyes met slowly. i saw her become surprised but quickly masked it.

who would have thought that we will see each other again this week.

what an unlucky day for me. our staring contest got cut off when Namjoo's girlfriend i think, invited us to come in.

"You guys come in.." she ushered us in..

"By the way have you already take your breakfast?" She asked when we are all sitted in the couch here in her living room well except for Jinx i don't know where she went.

I am not interested to know where she is but yeah my eyes does the opposite trying to search for her in a subtle way.

"Not yet babe. but don't worry i'll cook for you when you come visit my apartment. you can bring them too.." Namjoo replied while pointing her right hand to her girlfriend's companion.

"No worries baby. let's go to the kitchen we prepared a lot." her girlfriend replied.

"Eunji Unnie! Everything is all set!" As soon as i heard her voice calling to whoever it is, my eyes search for her faster than the lightning.

i saw her side hugging the girl whom Namjoo had scared earlier.

'Wow. they are close huh?!' I rolled my eyes at her before diverting my attention to my lap so that she won't noticed that i have stared at her.

 

HAYOUNG POV

After Eunji unnie ushered her girlfriend and her friends in, me and Seolhyun unnie went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

"Are you okay now unnie?" I asked concerned after we prepared everything.

"I am alright, Hayoung ah. i was just surprised with the mask." she replied with a shy smile.

"Yeah. it's kinda scary. anyway shall we call for Eunji unnie?" I asked walking to the door and waited for her.

"Alright. come on." she replied going to my right side.

we went to the living room, i was side hugging Seolhyun unnie.

"Eunji unnie! Everything is all set!" I told her and glanced at everyone.

I saw brat looking at her lap.

'Wow, i didn't know she has this c--- side.' i thought before diverting my eyes to Eunji unnie.

 

 

NO ONE POV

"come on guys. let's eat." Eunji ushered them to the kitchen.

"But Eunji ah, are not you going to introduce us to them? So that the atmostphere between us won't be awkward?" Bomi asked who is beside Yerin.

"She is right unnie." Yerin agreed.

They are all in the kitchen gathered in Eunji's dinning table.

Namjoo and her friends are still standing when Seolhyun saw them.

"You guys please take a sit. don't be shy." Seolhyun gave them a soft smile which they all returned.

"Okay, i will introduce my cousins to you." Eunji started glancing at Namjoo and her friends.

"That one over there is Yoon Bomi, the one beside her is Jung Yerin, and the one who had Namjoo scared earlier is Seolhyun and the one beside her is H----" Eunji started introducing them one by one but Hayoung cut her off.

"I am Jinque, Jinx for short." Hayoung cuts in with a smirked when she saw Naeun with a caught off guard expression.

Eunji, Bomi, Yerin and Seolhyun looked at her confusedly.

Namjoo, Choa and Cheska smiles at her.

while Naeun looked surprised by what Hayoung just said.

'Wait, is she serious about it? Isn't Her name start with H? I just can't remember what it is.' Naeun thought suspiciously side glancing Hayoung who is doing the same.

"We are all police officer except for Seolhyun who is a model. and These three are my cousins from my mother side while Yerin is my cousin from my father side." Eunji explained making everyone nods their head.

'Oh so they are cousins? Interesting.' Naeun thought as she steal a glanced to where Hayoung and Seolhyun, who are busy laughing at Hayoung's lame joke.

"Alright i will introduce my friends to you. this one is Choa unnie, next to her is Cheska unnie and that one is Naeun. they are my friends and we are all flight attendants." Namjoo said..

'I know her name is Naeun and i once thought that it's suited her because it's beautiful. but brat suited more to her.' Hayoung mumbled through her breath.

"Okay. now that we all know each other. let's eat!!" Bomi said excitedly making everyone laughed.

"Unnie can i take this seat?" Hayoung asked her voice quite pleading as she saw the two vacant chairs. one beside Eunji and the other one beside Naeun.

"No, you have to take the other one like we always do. Seolhyun is always here beside me and you infront of Bomi ah." Eunji said who didn't quite catch the little plead in her voice.

She sighed.

before sitting next to Naeun who was frowning when she learns that Hayoung don't want to sit beside her.

"Now that we are all settled, let's dig in." Bomi ordered before serving her plate, the others doing the same.

 

 

~~~~

HAYOUNG POV

after we had our breakfast we went to the living room to watch movies like they have suggested.

The sitting arrangement are like this. in the first couch: Bomi unnie, Yerin ah, Choa unnie and Cheska unnie.

the second couch: Eunji unnie, Namjoo unnie, me, Naeun brat and Seolhyun unnie.

"Let's settle for horror movies!!" Eunji unnie said excitedly.

i know she did that so when her girlfriend get scared she will hug her.

i rolled my eyes to that idea.

"Jinx?!" I glanced to where Bomi unnie is.

"Yes unnie?" I responsed looking at her intently.

Awhile ago when we are cleaning the kitchen Eunji unnie's girlfriend and her friends are in the living room chilling, i told them to called me jinx instead of my name.

they asked me why and told them that i want to play a mysterious person like i always do which they all laughed at, but agreedanyway.

the truth is i just want to annoy brat. hahaha.

and i saw her reaction when i introduced myself as jinx, it was priceless.

i know she was suspicious about it but i don't care.

but then Bomi unnie stood up, she signal me to follow her.

So i get up and accidentally touched Brat's hand.

I hurrily left and followed Bomi unnie without glancing at her.

"What is it unnie?" I asked when we are out of everyone's earshot.

"Eunji ah said that tonight we have to go back to that place where Mr. Hoon always hang out." Bomi unnie said shortly.

"And also we have to make sure that we can catch him, by doing so we need to lure him out." she added looking around.

"Where is Yerin ah?" She asked when she can't see Yerin around..

"I don't know unnie, maybe inside." i replied casually.

"I am here!! I am sorry i have to used the bathroom." Yerin who was at the entrance explained.

"Alright, so now that you are here, we just need someone to pretend to be a y vendor in that area." Bomi unnie said.

 

NAEUN POV

dang why did i felt electricity when our hand touched? Am i crazy. that Jinx really has the guts to do it without even sparing me a look.

'how dare her.' i thought furious, i stealthy glared at her but all i see is her back walking away from us.

i feel someone nudged me when i turn around to search for that person, i saw Namjoo gave me a wink teasingly.

i let my tongue out before focusing my attention back to the movie.

 

~~~~

 

After we finished watching the movie the Trio who includes Jinx didn't come back after they excused their selves.

maybe she is talking to Kendall now? Maybe she secretly calls him? No i can't let that happened.

"I will just go to the bathroom." i excused myself and leave them in the living room.

i searched everywhere inside so without saying anything to my friends i went out.

i was busy searching for Jinx outside when my phone suddenly beeps.

"See, the video i send to your social media. it's important. because you won't believe what i just witness." the message says.

it was Sora my cousin who is in london who texted me, she knows about Kendall and Jinx because i told her about them.

'What is so important about it?' I grumbled and went to my social media account.

my eyes went wide when i saw the clip, i nearly threw my phone.

"What the heck!!" I unco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter