Chapter-1

Is It A Sin To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

Hayoung is in a cafe taking a break, she decided to text her friend Yerin who is also a police officer like her, sending her a text that she will meet her later.

she was busy on her phone when someone bump into her chair.

'What the---' she thought looking up to see a familiar face.

"Are you blind?! Can't you see where you are going?!" She half yelled with an annoyed expression before getting up to get a tissue.

she wipes her uniform before glaring at Naeun.

"Oh, I am not sorry Jinx... I intend to do it on purposed." Naeun rile up before she sashay away from Hayoung.

"What did I do to deserved meeting that brat again." she mumbled walking out the cafe.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I was searching for my cousin when I accidentally bump into someone's chair.

'Oh my god.... I made her spill her drink.' I thought waiting for the person to turn around so that I could apologize.

I was so surprised to see who it was, but I am quick to mask it.

'of all people I can bump into, why must it have to be her?' i thought frowning.

"Are you blind?! Can't you see where you are going?!" She half yelled  with an annoyed expression before getting up to get a tissue.

I saw her wipes her uniform where her coffee spilled before glaring at me.

"Oh I am not sorry jinx, I intend to do it on purposed." I rile up before I sashay away from her.

well I didn't really do it on purpose, because in the first place I didn't know it was her.

second I was actually going to apologize.

but it all vanished when I saw it was her, I lost my will to apologized instead I annoyed her

to be honest I liked annoying her, I just don't know why. I just love the satisfaction I get, especially when I made her bad mood.

I just can't believe I have to see that Jinx here, of all places.

ughh why didn't my cousin told me that Jinx was here, I would not come here, if I have known that she was here in the first place.

I think my day is ruined now.

I saw my cousin laughed.

"What?!" I ask glaring at her.

"It just funny how you guys end up like that. just because you like the same guy..." she chuckled.

'Oh this isn't even funny. why is she laughing.' I frowned.

"Not my fault... that Jinx always got into my nerves. there is like, million of guys that she could like but she chooses Kendall whom I have like since way before. and I hated her that she could always spend time with Kendall." I explained making her confused.

"But can't you at least become nice to each other? You guys are worser than the kids who fights each other, because the other steal his toys." she asked making me think of it.

"Hmm... if I have already win Kendall's heart, then maybe i could give it a try Wendy, but for now, no! She is my rival." I answered glancing at her.

she sighed, knowing that she can't convince me on making me treat jinx nicely.

"Where is my coffee?" I asked to change the topic.

"Here. it's 1.5 dollar." she gave me my cup of coffee.

"Thanks, keep the change." I smiled before going out the cafe.

I was outside waiting for the cab, when it starts raining.

'She really brings bad luck to me.' I mumbled going back inside the cafe.

"Oh I thought you already left?" Wendy confusedly look at me.

I take a seat infront of her.

"It rains suddenly. and that's Jinx fault. she always brings bad luck to me." I replied before sipping my coffee.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I get into my car before driving away.

that brat really has the power to make my mood go worst.

I have to calm myself first.

"breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out. just repeat the cycle.." I mumbled while doing it.

I just don't want to divert my bad  mood to my co workers.

at least I don't want to yell at them today.

I arrived at the police station, taking a deep breath before getting out of my car.

I went in and they all looked at me confusedly.

"What are you looking at?" I scowled taking a deep breath to make myself calm.

they all flinched hearing my voice.

I heard someone chuckled the only person who is not scared of me.

"Relax Hayoung ah. they are just confused to why you are here. didn't you got a text from Mr. Seo?" She explained putting her hands on her pocket.

"What text Bomi unnie? I didn't got anything. and why would they be confused to why I am here? This is my work place." I stated glaring at them jokingly who instantly avoid it.

"Oh so you didn't really know? Well, Mr. Seo have transfer you to seoul. He said your ability was needed in seoul and he decided to put you on homicide team." Bomi unnie said while grinning.

"Don't worry. you are not alone, because he transfer me to seoul too, and beside your friend Yerin is there too, so you won't be lonely.." she added before passing me by.

"Where are you going?" I asked seeing her passing by me.

"Inside gotta collect my things. anyway see you in seoul Hayoung ah." she replied waving her right hand, before going inside the office.

"Hhmm i think it's better that i got assign in seoul at least there is 000000000.01 percent I could meet that brat in seoul, at least she won't triggered my mood." I mumbled positively, before going to my office to collect my things too.

i miss being here in ANSEONG, and I am going to miss them, especially those stubborn kids.

I sighed looking at my office.

I carry my things with me before going out of my former office.

"Bye noona, I am going to miss you. even though you are scary sometimes." Byungchan said sadly.

I mess his hair wearing a sad smile.

"I am going to miss you too kiddo. but you have to be obedient to the new officer that going to be assign here." I reprimand, making him pout.

"Don't worry noona. I keep an eye on him." Seungwoo suggested.

"Alright I will count on you then." I said giving him a thumbs up.

I bid my good bye to everyone, before going out.

I was at my car putting my things in the trunk, when my phone beeps.

I check it to see who had sent me a text.

seeing that it was from Kendall, I immediately read it.

'hey Hayoung, I heard that you got assign to seoul. I want to treat you for lunch if it's okay to you?' the message says.

I smile knowing that I could spend time with Kendall.

'sure. I am fine with it. where is the meeting place then?' I replied before putting my phone in my pocket.

I went inside my car and starts the engine.

my phone beeps again, I saw Kendall sent me his reply.

'at Park resto near the Mall. see ya ;)' the message says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter