Half

Beautiful tears

*Neul's POV*

I opened my eyes. All I saw was a blurry room. I could tell that the walls were pure white and the floor was pale wood. My every muscle was hurting badly. Then I realised: I wasn't in my home. I sat up quickly. "Where am I?" I asked. I still couldn't see clearly and it scared me.

*Knock knock*

Someone knocked and came in. I turned my head towards him. He was tall. I couldn't see him clearly. He stopped next to the bed that I was on. "You're awake" he said. Nooo, of course I'm not. I'm just sitting here and sleeping like normal people -.- I thought. I could sense that he didn't want anything bad. He sat onto the bed. "We found you in the midle of the woods. Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He asked calmly. I stared him and I tried to focus my vision but I couldn't. I sighed and nodded.

"I'm pretty good but my every muscle hurts and my vision is blurry" I kept a little pause, "but where am I and who are you?" I asked finally. He took my hand. 

"I'm Lay and you're in our mansion. What's your name?" He asked and came a little bit closer.

"My name is.. Is.. My name is..." I couldn't remember my name! I tried to focus really hard to remember my name but I couldn't remember it. Panic hit me. "I can't remember my name!!" I almost screamed.

"Maybe you'll remember it later but you said your vision is blurry?" Lay calmed me down. "Yes.." I said. He nodded and let go of my hand.

"I can help you to see again" he said. What? 

"What?" My whole focus was on him. "But.." he said, "you can only see clearry with one eye, you'll be half blind." I started to cry and I could feel my hands turning ice cold.

"Woaah.. You made her cry already" somebody came in.

"Why is it so cold in here??" someone other said.

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun. Now." an angry voice said. I just cried and my hands started to freeze.

"Hyung.. I think we need Xiumin hyung's help in here.. We have a little problem.." Lay said. At the same time someone walked in, too. "Ah, did I hear my name?" he asked. I felt a hands on my hands. I looked up but I couldn't see his face clearly but he wasn't Lay. I looked at our hands and I realised that his hands didn't freeze. I looked back at him and slowly I wasn't crying anymore. He slowly let go of my hands. I calmed down and I could tell that there were three more people behind the one that held my hand just now.

"Hey, you'll be fine" he said. 

"Would you like to let me to heal your eyes now?" Lay asked, kindly. I nodded slowly. "Okay, close your eyes" Lay said and I did what he asked.

~~~

It hurted but at the same time it didn't. It felt really odd when he did his healing thing. "Done.. Now you can open your eyes" Lay said and I opened my eyes. At first I was shocked and then I was happy and then I was shocked again and finally happy. I could see really clearly with my right eye but my left eye was completely blind. It felt weid. I looked at Lay and holy he was handsome. I looked at the other boys too and they were very, very handsome. I was speechless.

"T-thank you.. Lay" I thanked him. He smiled sweetly. "Hug..?" I asked carefully. He laughed and opened his arms. "Come here". We hugged and I saw a mirror hanging on the opposite wall from me. I saw myself. I looked normal but my left eye was all ice blue and it's pupil was covered with light ice blue color. I've to get used this soon.. My hear was beating fastly from the shock of my left eye.

"Sooooo... What is your name. I'm Chanyeol btw and this is Baekhyun hyung and this is Suho hyung, our alp-!" The really tall one said when me and Lay separated. He got hit by shorter boy whose name was Baekhyun, I guess. I nodded. Suho took my hand. "Wanna meet others? They're downstairs" he asked me and I stood up. "Okay but can I go home after that?" Suddenly they all tensed up. "What?" I looked at them, questioning. "Let's go" Suho said, not answering. He pulled me downstairs. When we walked in the living room, I saw more handsome boys, six actually. No way...

~~~

Almost ten chapters are up! I'm propably going to write my apology to you, lovely readers, for not updating at the end of every chapter. I've my reasons. It's really exhausting to study joint high school and vocational school diploma. And plus I've been sick for the past month and half. I've just no energy left but I'll try to do my best in writing because I enjoy writing this and I've lots of new ideas, be patient. Promise, okay? :3

-TheBlackButterfly