Dinner

Beautiful tears

*Luhan's POV*

"Sehunnie~ Come here, will you? I've got something really delicious for you~" I was looking for Sehun, our lovely maknae. I went to kitchen to see if he was there; nope. D.O was there cooking something good and Kai was watching his every move intensively. Kai was sitting on the table and it was kind of funny because no one was allowed to sit on the table but I know Kai is D.O's favorite. I couldn't help but laugh at Kai's thoughts, they are so innocent and he is so innocent.

I wonder what D.O hyung is thinking when he is cooking food for us? I listened Kai's thought and I smiled. So innocent!

OMG! NO NO NO!!! I forget to buy ingredients for their favorite dessert! What should I do now!? D.O was panicing. Haha! Slowly D.O turned to look at me.

"Why are you just standing there like a lost puppy? Are you looking for Sehun?" He asked me and Kai looked at me too.

"He went out with Chen a while ago" D.O continued after I nodded. I smelled something burning.

"Umm.. D.O? Your cookings-" I started. D.O's eyes widened and he turned around to continue cooking.

"Where is my spatula!? KAI! GIVE IT TO ME!" Kai was playing with D.O's spatula. I started laughing a lot and I left the two alone. So my Sehunnie went outside with.. Chen!? No way that troll is not allowed to go near to my puppy! I thought as I was running out of our backdoor to our backyard.

I couldn't see them anywhere but I saw Lay taking care of our garden.

"Hey Lay! Have you by any change seen our maknae and troll? I'm looking for Sehun and D.O told me that he is with Chen" Lay hugged me, caring unicorn he is.

"No, I haven't even thought I've been here all day. Maybe they are at frontyard?" He answered and nodded his head, thinking. I sighed and thanked him before I started running, again. 

Hyung, are you sure? I don't want to blow away all the flowers. I know Lay hyung won't like it. I heard Sehun's worried voice. So they are at the frontyard! Sehunnie, your hyung is going to rescue you, don't you worry! I speed up.

"Sehunnie!" I yelled. Lulu hyung! I heard his thought. Soon I saw them middle of the flower sea. Chen waved at me with smily face but I was mad at him.

"Chen! What were you trying to do to our lovely maknae!?" I yelled at him. He was shocked but he started laughing. I hugged Sehun and gave him his bubble tea.

"Here you go, Sehunnie" I smiled at him. Sehun started to jump around me and Chen. He was like a little boy. My warm eyes turned to look back at Chen and I glared at him.

"I just tried to help him to control his power better-"

"By asking him to blow away Lay's flowers? No way!"

"No! I asked him to blow a little wind for the flowers and he was scared that he would blow them away!"

"Is that true Sehunnie?" I turned to look at him. He was happily sipping his bubble tea and he just nodded.

"See? I wasn't lying? You can check my mind if you want" Chen smirked. I did so and I didn't find anything, he was speaking thruth.

"Okay, you didn't lie but can you do one little thing?" I asked him smiling sweetly. Chen's smile faded away quickly.

"W-what is it?" His voice was trembling.

"Don't be scared, you need to go to store and buy ingredients for D.O, so he can make our favorite dessert!" I already dreamed about it. It is so good! Chen smirked and nodded before he left us alone.

"Lulu hyung, this bubble tea is so DELICIOUS! Thank you hyung! I love you~" Sehun hugged me and he wouldn't let go. I smiled warmly at him and I his hair.

~~~

"Dinner is ready! Fast eats slow!" D.O 'umma' yelled from the kitchen. I ran downstairs to be the first one.. Actually I wanted to be there before Chanyeol because he eats so much that others won't get any food! I didn't see Chanyeol anywhere so I slowed down and took my plate to get some food on it.

"YAYY! I'm the first one! LoSeRs!" Chen yelled from the kitchen. Wait a minute! Chen!? How is he so early back? I questioned in my mind. I saw all the things in bags that he had bought, on the table. Oh well I took some food on my plate and I sat down on my spot which is between Xiumin and Sehun.

When we were little kids and we lived here, Sehun always messed up with his food.

*Flachback* *no one's POV*

"Lulu hyung.. I did it again.." Little 5 years old Sehun whined and tugged little 7 years old Luhan's sleeve with teary eyes. Luhan looked at him and laughed. He took tissues and started cleaning Sehun's face and shirt. Sehun had porridge all over him.

"Let's clean you up better after we have eaten" Luhan smiled at Sehun. At the same time, little Baekhyun started crying.

"What's wrong, Baekkie?" Little Suho asked him worried.

"Channie burned my food!" Baekhyun cried. Little D.O get mad and started yelling at little Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol stated crying and it was really a mess at that time.

*End of flachback* *back to Luhan's POV*

I started to laugh a lot to that memory. Everyone started to look at me weirdly.

"Who's thouhgts did you read at this time?" Suho questioned me.

"No one's. I just remembered that time when Chanyeol and Baekhyun started crying because Chanyeol burned Baekhyun's food and Sehun was all over his porridge!" Every one of the members started laughing too to that memory.

"PARK CHANYEOL! YOU BURNED MY FOOD AGAIN!" Baekhyun yelled, he was clearly mad.

"It was an accident! I promise! Don't kill me!" Chanyeol covered his face with his hands when Baekhyun slapped him on his back.

Nothing has changed, really.

~~~

Hi~ lovely readers, the first chapter is up! I hope you liked it!

-TheBlackButterfly