Snow

Beautiful tears

*Neul's POV*

My hands are cold.. Like always. If I don't freak out today, everything will be just fine I though as I was walking in the forest, next to mountains. It was a really beautiful morning and I love morning walks over everything! Wearher is just so perfect today, nothing can ruin it. In Sun rays, little butterflies are playing hide and seek. Pollen particles are dancing their everlasting ballet in the Sun rays. Ah, I love mornings!

I walked slowly and I heard a zap somewhere. It sounded like electric shock. What the... Here!? I stared walking faster towards and after a while I heard another zap. This time it came somewhere closer than the first one. I wanted to find out where. Then I saw a little bit of violet light. My heart started beating fast and my hands started creating frost. No no no no no no no! Not now!! I paniced and I froze a few trees around me accidentally

"No no no!" I screamed as I started running backwards. I started crying and it just worsened the situation.

No.. What have I done..? I stopped runnig and I looked behind me; everything was covered in ice and snow. Colorful flowers and trees, everything. I walked slowly back to where I started running.

"How can I fix this? What should I do!?" I yelled as loud as I could. I fell on the snow covered ground and I cried my heart out.

"Please.. Somebody, help me.." I whined as I laid down on the cold snow.

*End of Neul's POV*

*No one's POV*

As Jung Neul was crying and laying on the snow, Chen and Baekhyun were looking all the snow and ice around them.

"H-hyung, what happened to summer?" Chen asked, confused. Baekhyun shook his head in confusion as he touched a frozen flower.

"No.. Idea" Baekhyun answered.

"Hrrr it's so cold out here! Let's go back home" Chen said with his theeth rattling. Baekhyun nodded and they changed into wolves.

Hyung, do you hear that? Chen asked Baekhyun. They were both listening carefully.

Like somebody is crying? But no humans should be living here or coming here? Baekhyun said as they started walking toward the crying noice. When they walked closer and closer, it came colder and colder.

Really, where did this all snow and ice came from? Chen growled.

IT IS A GIRL!! Chen jumped the sudden voice in his head.

WHAT!? Where- Ou.. They both stayed hide and they watched the crying girl with ice blue hands. Their eyes widened in shock.

Ummmm... She is human, I can smell that but why does she have a frost power? And WHY did she freeze the whole forest? Who does she think she is or does she even know how to control her power- Baekhyun was angry and confused.

Hyung, let's go back home now. Chen said and nudged Baekhyun's side.

But can we leave her here all alone? What if she need help? Baekhyun questioned.

Let's just go, I think she is just having a hard time. And with that they left quietly towards their home.

~~~

"Hyung... I want a hug.. It's so cold in here" Sehun said as he walked up to Luhan who was looking out of the window, thinking.

"Sehunnie, where is Xiumin hyung and come here, hyung will give you a hug" Luhan said as he hugged Sehun tightly.

"He is taking a shower" Sehun answered his hyung's question. "Wait, where is summer!?" He continued, shocked. Luhan shook his head as he was still hugging Sehun.

"I have no idea where did this all snow and ice came from but I think Chen and Baekhyun have some kind of idea because they're running so fast" as Luhan finished his sentence, Chen and Baekhyun rushed inside the mansion.

"Suho hyung!" They yelled at the same time.

"There... Is a.. Girl.." Chen was panting.

"A.. Human girl.." So did Baekhyun. Everyone heard that. They were looking at the two with widened eyes.

"Is this somekind of prank? Or is this true?" D.O questioned and crossed his arms. Chen and Baekhyun shook their heads.

"NO!" They both yelled.

"Come and see by yourself then!" Baekhyun said and ran outside and turned into a wolf form. Chen did the same and one by one, everyone was in their wolf form.

You guys lead, we will follow you two. Suho said and the said boys nodded and started running.

~~~

See, it's a girl who is crying and making all this snow and ice. Baekhyun said. 

Wou.. But how? She is a human! Kai said and growled.

"Luhan hyung, wake up! WAKE UP! Kai is up already, why are you still sleeping???" Wolf pack's troll was waking up sleeping Luhan. Luhan opened his eyes, shocked. Was I dreaming!? But it felt so real..

"Woah, you look.. Different than usually?" Kai said and ran away, so did Chen. These kids... Luhan sighed and stood up.

"Hrrr... It's so cold! But it's summer after all.." He talked to himself tiredly and went to bathroom to take a shower.

"Why.. My.. Bathroom.. Is covered in.. SNOW!?" He yelled and stormed out of his bathroom to find the others. 

"GUYS!! WHY IS MY BATHROOM COVERED IN SNOW!?" He stormed outside to the backyard where other pack members where playing and practising.

"No it isn't?" Xiumin said as he looked at Luhan. "I haven't been in your room today" he continued. Luhan growled and took his hyung's hand and took Xiumin with him. Luhan walked back to his bathroom and let go of Xiumin's hand.

"See, snow everywhere" Luhan said and looked at Xiumin. Xiumin was confused.

"No, there isn't any snow anywhere?" Xiumin sighed and Luhan looked at his bathroom once again. He couldn't believe his eyes; there wasn't any snow or ice.

"But-but-but there was snow!" Luhan argued. Xiumin slowly shook his head and left Luhan alone. But.. Argh! 

Help... 

His eyed widened. Who said that? 

~~~

Sorry for this confusing chapter^^''

-TheBlackButterfly