Believe

Beautiful tears

*Neul's POV*

Stupid me! WHYYY! Now I don't have any food! I stopped running and moving.

"Wheeere did I ran?" I asked myself as I realised that I had no idea where I was. I was still in the woods, clearly but everything looked so unfamiliar. I looked up; the sun was setting down already. Why did I leave all the food there? They clearly knew something about the baozis, why did I panic!? I sighed as I turned around again and again hoping to see something familiar. But of course, no. I was lost.

"If I just start walking back?" Brilliant idea. I turned around again but I couldn't remember the way that I came from. I sighed and I just started walking somewhere. It was better than staying still for the night, right?

*SNAP*

"!!!" I screamed. What was that!? I put my hands over my mouth to stay silent. I continued walking and it was getting darker by every minute. Why this is happening to me? I questioned as I walked foward.

~~~

It was dark now, like dark dark. I couldn't see anything so I walked like a zombie with snail speed.

*TUMP*

I fell. "Ouch..." I stood up and continued walking again.

*TUMP*

I fell, again.

*TUMP*

"Ouch..."

*TUMP*

And again..

*TUMP*

And again..

*TUMP*

AND again..

*TUMP*

And again. Now I was full of scratches, some of them were small ones, some bigger ones and bleeding.

"Great..." I tried to hold back my tears but I failed. No one could see me anyway and come help me, so I just cried, silently.

~~~

After a while crying and whining I remembered something; I bought sixth baozi that I put into my pocket. I stopped crying and I started tapping my pockets to find it and I found it after a while! This smells so delicious! I'm so hungry... My stomach growled. I took a big bite of it.

"Mmm..." I mumbled as I ate it all away. It was so delicious! I forgot all the pain that the all falling caused so I stood up and continued walking. I just took one step until my whole body went numb and I fell down, hard. My head was spinning and soon I couldn't feel anything and my eyes closed.

I should've believed him...

~~~

*Luhan's POV*

Why is Xiumin hyung just walking around all the time?? It's driving me nuts! I was glaring at Xiumin hyung. He looked very worried, like something was bothering him.

''Hyung'' I said, no reaction.

''Hyung!'' I said louder this time, still he was walking.

''HYUNG!!!'' I finally shouted. He stopped walking and looked at me, confused.

''What do you need, Luhan?'' He asked. I rolled my eyes.

''Why are you just walking around in our mansion? Don't you have better things to do?'' I asked him while I crossed my arms. 

''I.. Am worried..'' He whispered. 

''About what?'' I walked beside him.

''At the market, there was this one cute girl at the baozi stall. She bought baozis'' Xiumin said and looked at everyone in the room; everyone was looking at him and they all stopped doing their things.

''She bought baozis and you're worried 'cause...?'' Suho asked.

''Umm... The stall man poisoned the baozis that he then gave to the girl and I took them away from her later before she could even eat them-'' 

''Wait hold on! You took away baozis from a random girl!? Poisoned baozis!!?'' Chen couldn't put things together, I read their minds.

''Let me finish, will ya? Okay so I'm worried that she had another baozi with her because I still smelled a little bit poison when she ran off. And  the weirdest thing of this all is that when I first saw her I had an urge to protect her!'' Xiumin finished. My eyes widened and so did the other's, too. D.O wasn't suprised at all.

''It's true'' D.O said, ''I felt it too'' he continued. Sooo.... I don't know what to think... 

HELP

Suddenly, out of no where I heard a girl's voice. A cold feeling and pain kicked me.

*no one's POV*

Suddenly, Luhan collapset. Everyone was shocked.

''Luhan!?'' Sehun ran beside a sweating boy on the ground.

''Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!!'' Luhan shouted, in pain. Nobody had an idea what was happening. The pack's healer, Lay touched Luhan and started healing him fast. Slowly the pain and the cold feeling were long gone and Luhan could stand again. He stood up slowly.

''What just happened?'' Kai questioned. Luhan looked at everyone with a serious face.

''I heard a girl's voice that said help and I felt a burning pain and cold feeling. I've been seeing dreams about one girl and she has always called for help'' he explained.

''Could it be..'' Xiumin started.

''The same girl that we saw today?'' D.O finished. Luhan nodded but he couldn't be 100% sure.

''It can be possible'' Chanyeol said. Everyone fell quiet. 

~~~

''I think she needs our help right now. Maybe she is suffering somewhere as we are talking about her!'' D.O said. They've been talking about that girl for an hour.

''Xiumin hyung, what poison did he use?'' Lay asked, worried.

''He said that if she gets that poison in her system, she will faint and won't ever wake up. Untill someone takes the poison out of her which is very hard'' Xiumin answered. Lay thought about it for a while.

''How did it smell?'' He asked.

''Like this'' D.O showed the poisoned baozis to Lay. Lay took them and smelled the poison right away.

''No way...'' Lay whispered, scared. The boys looked at him oddly.

''What now?'' Suho asked.

''He didn't tell you all the details about this poison. This poison is very dangerous for humans. It will make the whole body to go numb and if the person's body is weak it can lead to dead!'' Lay shouted, paniced. ''Did she look weak or was she all healthy?'' He asked.

''She was very pale and small'' Xiumin said.

''She looked weak like she has been starving'' D.O continued. Lay was shocked.

''So if she did have that another baozi and had eaten it... She can die!'' Lay said finally.

~~~

What will happen?

-TheBlackButterfly