The Truth

Beautiful tears

*Nabi's POV*

So.. The Red Eye killed my parents? Is that true? Holy sh*t! B-but why did he kill all the Singers? Am I really the only Singer left? For real? I'm a Singer? Whaaaaat? I'm so confused? Who or what is the Red Eye? Many questions were spinning in my mind, I was shocked yet not. My head started hurting. EXO were sleeping peacefully around me. I was laying next to Luhan and he was hugging me while sleeping. I stared at the stars and the Moon. "They're so far yet so close.." I whispered quietly. I sighed and turned to face our campfire that was slowly dying.

"Is the Red Eye after me? Does he even know I survived?" I whispered to the campfire. I'm talking to the campfire? Gosh.. I'm tired but I don't want to sleep.. I carefully sat up and looked around me. All the boys were still sleeping peacefully but one of them opened his eyes all of the sudden.

"You can't sleep?" He asked. I shook my head as an answer. He smiled at me and stood up. "Come with me then" he motioned me to follow him. I looked down at Luhan as he was sleeping. I carefully moved his arm off of my lap and I stood up soon after that. The one that was awake with me was Xiumin. He took a hold of my hand and we started walking away from the sleeping wolves.

~~

*Xiumin's POV*

After a few minutes walk in the forest we stopped. I looked down at Nabi. Her eye was gleaming beautifully as Moon ja stars' lights were playing in her eye. I looked at our linked hands. Her hand was as cold as mine but still it felt as warm as my beating heart in my chest. I won't ever let go of you.. Nabi. She looked at me with fresh tears in her eyes. She had taken off her eye-patch.

"Hey.. What's wrong?" I asked her as her tears continued to roll down her cheeks. I used my thumb to dry them away. She stopped my actions by taking a hold of my hand.

"Just.. I don't know who I really am.. I hate the Red Eye for killing all those people who I would have learnt some control over my powers and stuff like that.. I'm all alone, I'm the last one. I don't know if I'll die in the next minute or something like that and- and-" She fell on her knees on the ground and cried even more. I slowly kneed next to her and hugged her. My heart hurt as I continued listening her sobs. She started to feel colder and colder the more she cried. Her body heat lowered, her power started to take control over her.

"Control it. You can do it, Nabi. Think back to the time when you were little, when you were with your parents. Think of a memory of them, a happy one, a special memory" I said to her and her hair. "Pull it back inside, let all the light out of your soul, let that light to warm you and help you to take over the control of your power" I continued whispering to her and I felt her body heat to rise slowly back to normal.

Several minutes passed by as we stayed in that position. Nabi has stopped crying and she slowly fell asleep. She succeed to take control over her power. I lifted her bridal style and I started walking towards the sleeping EXO.

"Nabi.. You're not alone, you've us with you. We would never leave you alone, you won't be alone anymore. We'll protect you until the last breath of the last one standing. There's a lot of danger around us. We know your story, we'll tell you your story as soon as possible. We're here for you, you'll figure it out later. Princess of the Singers, Jung Neul Nolae, also known as Nabi. Your parents were also the King and the Queen of the Singers. We'll explain you all what you need to know and we'll have an answer for your all questions" I told her as she was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

~~~

First of all: A BIG THANK YOU! For your support for subscriping and voting and commenting! Thank you all, that really means a lot to me and it helps me to continue and motivates me <3 

A shorter chapter. I'm busy with school so I don't have that much of a time to write but I'll try my best to write and update! ^^ I hope that you lovely readers understand :3 Also, let me know what you think of this story so far :)

-TheBlackButterfly