New home

Beautiful tears

*No one's POV*

The Sun was slowly climbing up from it's bed. The boys and the girl were all still sleeping peacefully.

"Wait" one of them sat up all of the sudden. He, Xiumin, was all sleepy but he stood up and looked around. "We have a spare house. It's even bigger than our former home. How come I didn't remember it earlier?" He looked around confused and started to kick the others to wake up.

"YAAAH, I wanna sleep........."

"Hyung.. Why are you doing this.."

They all whined like babies. Xiumin rolled his eyes.

"Yah, all of you, wake up! I've a suggestion!" One by one they started to sit up and look towards their oldest hyung. Nabi didn't wake up.

"Heavy sleeper I think?" Luhan murmured as he started poking her. That didn't do anything so he started to shake her.

"Yah, wake up!" He yelled softly. No movements.

"She sleeps like dead" Chen said as he kicked her legs. Everyone gathered around her and Suho hit Chen's head with his back of hand. Chen hissed and rubbed the sore spot on his head.

"She is as hard to wake up as Kai" Baekhyun said as he smirked evilly at Kai who shouted:

"I AM AWAKE RIGHT NOW AND I WOKE UP BEFORE YOU SO F**K OFF!!!" Baekhyun laughed.

"How are we going to wake her up?" Sehun asked and rolled his eyes to the two who were now biting each other in their wolf forms.

"With water" Suho said as he droped the water ball on her.

*splash*

She turned around but didn't wake up.

"You gotta be kidding me, Nabi!" Suho threw his hand up. Luhan had hard time keeping his cool. He was almost laughing but he succesfully kept it inside him. He knew that Nabi was playing with them.

"What should we do now? Should we kiss her?" Chanyeol suggested. He should've not said that because he got many hits.

"NO! Is she the sleeping beauty or something? No, she isn't!" Xiumin yelled. Suddenly they heard giggling. They looked down at Nabi. Their eyes were as big as plates.

"Bwahahahhhahahaha oh how I wish you all could see your faces right now!" She rolled over and stood up, still giggling.

"Wait, what? Were you awake all this time?" Chanyeol asked, still confused. She laughed and tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Yep, I was just playing with you guys" EXO rolled their eyes except Luhan who knew.

"Oh right, Xiumin, your suggestion? What is it?" Suho turned to look at Xiumin who just started smiling widely.

"Umm.. Xiumin?" Nabi took a step back and bumped into D.O.'s chest. 

"You guys do remember something important about home, right?" Xiumin said smirking. They started to look at each other and they all shook their heads. Xiumin rolled his eyes.

"We. Have. a Spare. HOUSE!!" He said slowly and waited for their reactions.

"We do?" Kai asked, clearly confused of the situation.

"YES!" Suho yelled suddenly and changed into his wolf form. The rest followed and Nabi hopped onto Kai's back.

~~~

*Nabi's POV*

"Guys, remind me.. That I'll never ever again travel on Kai's back!" I said before I slumped down from Kai's back onto the nicely green grass. I felt like puking but luckily my stomach was as empty as an empty bucket. For this whole trip to their our new home, he had teleported back and forth.

"Is he normally like this?" I faced the light blue sky. 

"No, actually he was so excited that couldn't control his power so that's why he was doing what he did" Luhan explained it to me. I looked at Kai who had pink cheeks and he didn't look at me.

"Well, it's over now so come on, let's go inside" Luhan said and offered his hand to me. I took it and he helped me up. As soon as I was up and faced our new home.. I was totally speechless.

"Woow..." I whispered. Luhan and Kai laughed to my reaction.

"We lived here with our parents when we were little kids. Actually this house is our birthplace" Kai explained. I looked at our new home (old home to them) with awe.

"That is just so... Beautiful.." I said as they lead me into their home. The first room was living room.

After that they showed me their kitchen

And my room.

My own bathroom

And my walk-in closet (forget that bed in the picture)

"And this all is mine? All these clothes too? But.. How come these were here already? We just came here and we have known each other for like.. A few days? How come I've my own bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet full of beautiful clothes that are just my size?" I asked them as I scanned all the clothes in my walk-in closet. Someone took a hold of my hand. I turned around to only see Xiumin. He smiled warmly.

"Let's go to the living room" he said and dragged me with him.

~~~

"I think we should tell her now" Xiumin said as we arrived to the living room. Everyone were looking at us.

"Do you mean by telling her that we should tell her that?" Lay asked. Xiumin nodded with serious look in his eyes.

"Tell me what?" I asked. Suho sighed and asked me to sit down. I did so and he sat next to me.

"So.. Now you know that you're a Singer and your parent's were also Singers. They weren't Warrior Singers.. They were the King and the Queen of the Singers and you, Nabi, are their daughter, Jung Neul Nolae. They gave you a nickname Nabi, because when you were born, butterflies flied all around the garden. They loved you so much that they asked our parents' help to protect you from all the harm and danger that are out there right now too. Since then we've been training to fight and protect you. You were only two months old when the Red Eye started killing the Singers. Your parents escaped from their castle to find our parents with you. When they found them, they gave you to them and our parents brought you here to be safe" Suho showed me a picture of a little baby girl, "that is you" he said. I took the picture and looked it closely. I was in some little boy's lap.

"Who is that boy?" I asked.

"It's Xiumin hyung. Actually, we have the same father but different mother's. Our father stayed with one woman for a few months or couple weeks or a few weeks before going for another woman. But in Sehun's case he stayed there for three years and he and Sehun's mother died in a fire. This house is Xiumin's mother's house actually. So before our father left one of our mother alone he always left a note behind that they should come here. In that way we were all born in here expect Sehun and his twin sister who is dead" Suho explained and I tried to keep everything inside my head. I was shocked.

"So our parents, actually mothers and we kept you safe here for three months. Your parents came back, exhausted so our mothers let them to rest here. You and they stayed here for around five years. But one night they left with you and never came back. Since that night we had no idea what happened untill a month ago we got a letter. Now we know what happened. The Red Eye sended two of his best right-hand mans, a woman and a man. They kidnapped you but they let your parents be. They acted to be your uncle and aunt and a few years later your parents found them. Your parents dragged them into a plane with them and your father flied the plane and crushed it, killing them and himself. The original plan wasn't for your mother to die. They planned it that your mother would jump off the plane but your so called aunt and uncle killed her before she could even jump. So you were left alone. The letter was form your mother that se wrote before getting killed. It had our names in it and it was send to our school" Suho gave me the letter. I was in tears already. I finally know the truth. I was angry and sad at the same time and I started crying loudly. I cried so much, my heart hurt and I screamed. Luhan came and hugged me.

~~~

Longer chapter than usual. So.... I'm a horrible author for leaving you readers for months. I am so so so sorry. But what do you all think of this story? Is it good or should it be in the trash can? :D Thank you all for supporting me! Thank you, really, thank you <3

-TheBlackButterfly